PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking to farm planar tombs and arena.

regizakirs.rs
01-02-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm looking for people who want to farm planar tombs and arena. I've farmed enough for mythic gear. [emoji4]

Hallweeen
01-02-2015, 10:43 PM
I farm them a lot (everyday/allday) I'm not a pro rogue. My damage is average and I don't use arcanes or anything but I'd farm with you. And Ik breg would farm with u also.
Ign:hallweeen
I'm on all night and in the morning.
(If you'd like to join haifers guild pm me. Read his thread they're recruiting planar tomb farmers :))

Zeus
01-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Saw your PM. I'm usually online at 9-10PM PST if you're down.

Stelo
01-02-2015, 11:22 PM
I farm them a lot (everyday/allday) I'm not a pro rogue. My damage is average and I don't use arcanes or anything but I'd farm with you. And Ik breg would farm with u also.
(If you'd like to join haifers guild pm me. Read his thread they're recruiting planar tomb farmers :))

weeeen, lady IS in Unprecedented! you should've just told us though lady, haha. I farm with Ween all the time. :)

Litheus
01-03-2015, 02:59 AM
pm me IGN - litheus, Sillestio, valkeroth
can go anywhere, anytime
online for 12-18hours a day

Kriticality
01-03-2015, 03:12 AM
IGN Kriticality
Whenever you want... Just make sure it's often. PVP and PVE respec gets expensive.

Hallweeen
01-03-2015, 04:34 AM

weeeen, lady IS in Unprecedented! you should've just told us though lady, haha. I farm with Ween all the time. :)
How was I supposed to know that? I'm not in your guild...even though you and Haif ask me everyday :P

Titanfall
01-03-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm not necessarily a pro but have experience and know how to run.
IGN: Electrifies

Hamid Ahfir
01-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Gl for tombs , but farm arena its really useless.. gl for arena too

AL Davdy
01-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Heya add me I d like to farm with everyone x)

Id: Kamehaa lvl 41 rogue

regizakirs.rs
01-03-2015, 09:39 PM
My ign is ladynifft add me and I will add you.