PDA

View Full Version : Sts remove my deaths!

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 04:25 PM
I'm fully done with this I am frozen for an entire clash well counted 30-40 seconds in a row, you may now seriously remove the deaths caused by Breeze I am sick of just not being able to do a thing but just type in a clash untill I die, you may delete the deaths caused by your mistakes something that every normal gaming company would've done after such a huge mistake!

You can keep on saying that you're hearing us and that you also actually play your own content but not even a 6 year old would believe that at this point.

Arrowz
01-02-2015, 04:29 PM
These are your 3 options in a situation like this
1. Leave the room
2. Ask players with breeze to join ur side
3. Dont be a kdr lover and deal with it til its nerfed

Personally i choose option 3

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 04:33 PM
These are your 3 options in a situation like this
1. Leave the room
2. Ask players with breeze to join ur side
3. Dont be a kdr lover and deal with it til its nerfed

Personally i choose option 3

1. Lol then what? Join another room with another breeze?
2. We had 2 in the last fight but the enemy in the last fight had 5 and against 5 breeze is just an endless frozen fight.
3. I don't really care about my kdr but I'm done dying without being able to do anything and that all on the side of sts making a mistake of which they already knew before the vacation but just were gonna fix afterwards, I want a kdr that atleast shows how many times I actually died not how many times I got frozen to death.

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Oh yeah forgot to add that I will just continue posting these kinds of threads untill I actually get a non copy pasted answer from a mod/dev, these are the forums not sts it's support service.

Burstnuke
01-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Oh yeah forgot to add that I will just continue posting these kinds of threads untill I actually get a non copy pasted answer from a mod/dev, these are the forums not sts it's support service.
Then that shows how immature you are, to care this much about virtual deaths. It's not like your dieing in real life, calm down and give the mods/devs a break. Keep posting these threads, expect a ban.

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Then that shows how immature you are, to care this much about virtual deaths. It's not like your dieing in real life, calm down and give the mods/devs a break. Keep posting these threads, expect a ban.

Lol they already banned me once for 'offending someone' wouldn't hurt me if they did it again, this place lately just reminds of the USSR or North Korea.
If you say something the 'rulers' don't like they'll just make you quiet.

Burstnuke
01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Lol they already banned me once for 'offending someone' wouldn't hurt me if they did it again, this place lately just reminds of the USSR or North Korea.
If you say something the 'rulers' don't like they'll just make you quiet.

Lol what? This is a video game, lol.. If you don't want deaths, don't pvp, simple. Don't whine to the mods/devs about it, it's childish.

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Lol what? This is a video game, lol.. If you don't want deaths, don't pvp, simple. Don't whine to the mods/devs about it, it's childish.

As I said the deaths don't exactly matter to me, it's about the way the deaths are acquired.

I also don't mind sts not removing my deaths but for once I just want an answer that isn't copy pasted.

Songoku
01-02-2015, 06:02 PM

Agreed

Justg
01-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Closing this one up. Please don't open another thread about it.