PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about a Bael III and a Krunch III ??!

Hamid Ahfir
01-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Hiii everyone, this idea came to me, I hope you enjoy it !! This new Bael and new Krunch could be the solution we have expected good, because if we really need something , it's anything like this! We could believe they drop the Elite golden Dragonscale chest or a Amazing arcane shard / fossil, shade , the new inbued armor and more !! please comment, and tell what do u think about this idea! :)

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:24 PM
No more remade things anymore pls and lol as if anything good ever drops xD

Visiting
01-02-2015, 05:26 PM
I kind of like the idea of new rare spawn bosses, gives us new things to farm that don't cost tons of ankhs to runs (tombs/arena).

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:27 PM
I kind of like the idea of new rare spawn bosses, gives us new things to farm that don't cost tons of ankhs to runs (tombs/arena).

Lol I'm 99.99% sure that if this idea would be used the bosses would 1 hit the entire party at instant and the boss would reset.

Visiting
01-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Lol I'm 99.99% sure that if this idea would be used the bosses would 1 hit the entire party at instant and the boss would reset.

True, STS doesn't seem to scale anything for the non-top geared nab...

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:31 PM
True, STS doesn't seem to scale anything for the non-top geared nab...

1 hit everything* :p remember paracelsus who could just 1 hit a maxed out arcane ring tank?

Visiting
01-02-2015, 05:33 PM
1 hit everything* :p remember paracelsus who could just 1 hit a maxed out arcane ring tank?

I got over 1k deaths as a top geared mage during the event XD

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:35 PM
I got over 1k deaths as a top geared mage during the event XD

My mage had 60+ deaths and ended up at 190+...
I thought para gem was useless so I didn't go for plat :/ (that mistake cost me 2m to buy one)

Hamid Ahfir
01-02-2015, 05:35 PM
I just need some idea , and need you tell if like you this first idea . Ty

Hamid Ahfir
01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
No worry, it will be very strong I agree, it will be very very strong also to kill him, that's why this idea deserves to be studied a little more and give your opinion and your idea (ex: where could it spawn ? will it really so difficult ?) ty.

Hamid Ahfir
01-02-2015, 07:33 PM
So no idea ? :)

Energizeric
01-02-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm in favor of this, but I don't see why it would be bael and krunch. How about take 2 other bosses and make "II" versions of them and let them drop rare level 40/41 gear. But make sure they only spawn on regular maps AFTER beating the boss. Otherwise we will be back to people running to a certain spot on the map, and then leaving and starting over, which is very annoying.

Hamid Ahfir
01-03-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm in favor of this, but I don't see why it would be bael and krunch. How about take 2 other bosses and make "II" versions of them and let them drop rare level 40/41 gear. But make sure they only spawn on regular maps AFTER beating the boss. Otherwise we will be back to people running to a certain spot on the map, and then leaving and starting over, which is very annoying.
2 other boss yeah great idea ! Why not a "Frostir II" and "Lord Mardrom II" ? And drop planar chest and some other item , and the other drop elite golden dragonscale chest , and more ! to distribute the item, and even why not a 3rd? ferrix? so that every drop bosses (eg a different stuff, a droperai Imbued for a tank, another mage, and last for rogue and each boss drop eaxh egg ( snappy , breeze and shade). One them ( boss )can be drop after kill the "Elite: Ashral Heart " in the normal ashral tower map, give your opinion, this thread will remain stalled !!! ;)

Hamid Ahfir
01-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Hay ! No more idea for this aww good thread ?

Ebezaanec
01-03-2015, 11:45 PM

The bosses need to drop desirable gear. Atm, Magma gear is being trumped by Ancient and Icescale sets. Letting any of those sets drop would be problematic later on.

Dragonscale set isn't an option either lol.

LytangxLyrdra
01-04-2015, 12:34 PM
How bout Alargan II?

Pecah kaca,pecah gelas,sudah baca,harap balas.

Hamid Ahfir
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
How bout Alargan II?

Yeah why not ! Its great idea , but alargan is still really hard in elite , if its alargan 2.. its just the hell .. so yeah its a good idea , for got a good stuff like dark crystal or one of this famous new egg ( breeze , shade .. ) i think its really what we need
Give us more idea !! Where can he/they spawn ?? Whats stuff can he really drop if this alargan II is really so strong ? And more ! :)

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Yeah why not ! Its great idea , but alargan is still really hard in elite , if its alargan 2.. its just the hell .. so yeah its a good idea , for got a good stuff like dark crystal or one of this famous new egg ( breeze , shade .. ) i think its really what we need
Give us more idea !! Where can he/they spawn ?? Whats stuff can he really drop if this alargan II is really so strong ? And more ! :)

Alargan 2 that spawns after killing the boss in planar 'tombs' 2 xD

LytangxLyrdra
01-04-2015, 12:54 PM

Low chance to spawn after kill normal Alargan.
Chance to drop Archon Ring,2 teeths and dragon bone weapon.

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Low chance to spawn after kill normal Alargan.
Chance to drop Archon Ring,2 teeths and dragon bone weapon.

That loot wouldn't be worth it.

LytangxLyrdra
01-04-2015, 12:59 PM
That loot wouldn't be worth it.

Are you hoping him to drop crystal gears?

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Are you hoping him to drop crystal gears?

No, I'm just saying that the loot you suggested is not worth it.

LytangxLyrdra
01-04-2015, 01:06 PM
No, I'm just saying that the loot you suggested is not worth it.

That's the only best loots that's doesn't have any connections with events and planar.

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 01:09 PM
That's the only best loots that's doesn't have any connections with events and planar.

Dragon skin is junk, all archons except for the rarest few are cheap and drakin teeth lol.

LytangxLyrdra
01-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Dragon skin is junk, all archons except for the rarest few are cheap and drakin teeth lol.

At least u will get gold reward and ap after kill him. XD

Hamid Ahfir
01-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Why not after killing Elite ashral hearth ? In the normal ashral tower map ! That can be a good idea !? And u should have already got Bael 2 and Krunch 2 achievement for have the possibility to find this one ?

Hamid Ahfir
01-11-2015, 08:07 AM
So , no one ppl think its a good idea?

Enterradora
01-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Hiii everyone, this idea came to me, I hope you enjoy it !! This new Bael and new Krunch could be the solution we have expected good, because if we really need something , it's anything like this! We could believe they drop the Elite golden Dragonscale chest or a Amazing arcane shard / fossil, shade , the new inbued armor and more !! please comment, and tell what do u think about this idea! :)

They already made 2 rare bosses in elite rendtail (Tindirin), try to find them ;)

Hamid Ahfir
01-11-2015, 02:34 PM
They already made 2 rare bosses in elite rendtail (Tindirin), try to find them ;)
Ik that .. but they drop imbued stuff or a simple planar chest ? No .. and he isnt really rare..what we need its a boss come after kill boss , but after killing a strong boss like elite ashral hearth in ashral tower map , that can be a real challenge.. tomb is really bored and planar chest give everytime epic.. so if we can drop them with more challenge that can be better for the Al farming :)
Ty for bump :)

Hamid Ahfir
01-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Bump ! Give idea anyone :3

Xpolosion
01-13-2015, 05:53 AM
I do miss hunting bael and krunch i love the idea of bringing them back gives me something to solo find when bored and just want to chill then call guildies when found :) plz bring this back

Hamid Ahfir
01-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Yeah "!!! :)

Enterradora
01-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Ik that .. but they drop imbued stuff or a simple planar chest ? No .. and he isnt really rare..what we need its a boss come after kill boss , but after killing a strong boss like elite ashral hearth in ashral tower map , that can be a real challenge.. tomb is really bored and planar chest give everytime epic.. so if we can drop them with more challenge that can be better for the Al farming :)
Ty for bump :)

They loot archon rings lvl41, and that items worth some millions ;)

Hamid Ahfir
01-13-2015, 06:56 PM
They loot archon rings lvl41, and that items worth some millions ;)
Agree but no fun .. and imbued stuff worth 10M .. archon pot grand dex like 700k .. and rare drop the mosr valuable item from bael 2 and krunch 2 so..ty for bumping

Steelbenderr
01-14-2015, 08:41 AM
Would really appreciate to solo something in the game for decent geared players, as long as the boss doesn't strike critically on the player constantly all the time. :disturbed: