PDA

View Full Version : klass huge bug

arethrow
01-02-2015, 08:22 PM
when i try to claim my chest from klaas it does this please fix

Serancha
01-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Go to another map and then back to outpost. It will clear. This happens to me daily too.

aquascaper
01-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Just portal into outpost from another map instead of using the go-to button. Problem solved :)

arethrow
01-02-2015, 08:31 PM
yes ik haha but thats not my point i wouldnt have to if it didnt do it in the first place

Energizeric
01-02-2015, 08:48 PM
There seems to be a very similar bug when trying to enter the event portal. Sometimes you have to try 5 or 6 times before it gives you the button to enter.

arethrow
01-02-2015, 09:09 PM
There seems to be a very similar bug when trying to enter the event portal. Sometimes you have to try 5 or 6 times before it gives you the button to enter.

yeah i find this too

Serancha
01-02-2015, 09:24 PM

That's a different thing, although even more annoying. Your character must be in "rest" stance in order to activate the portal. Otherwise it just dings at you no matter what you do, until your character relaxes. This is probably to prevent accidental triggering, but tbh I don't see the point for the event town portal. For in-map portal spawns, sure.

Alhuntrazeck
01-03-2015, 08:34 PM
That's a different thing, although even more annoying. Your character must be in "rest" stance in order to activate the portal. Otherwise it just dings at you no matter what you do, until your character relaxes. This is probably to prevent accidental triggering, but tbh I don't see the point for the event town portal. For in-map portal spawns, sure.

To add to the annoyance is the fact that you spawn quite far away from the portal after you finish running a map; if you're doing consecutive LB runs or simply fast runs, its hard not to resist tapping SP or SS - and then you'll have to wait ~5 seconds to enter.

Kakashis
01-03-2015, 09:44 PM
The bigger bug is that klaas keeps giving anks to my twinks and not to my endgame! The irony is that my twinks need pots more and my endgame needs anks!

pevensey
01-04-2015, 08:45 PM
The bigger bug is that klaas keeps giving anks to my twinks and not to my endgame! The irony is that my twinks need pots more and my endgame needs anks!
Same problem lol

Cranky
01-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah klaus gives ank

Guys sts needs to buff nekro

arethrow
01-05-2015, 09:55 AM
This is a thread about my bug above not the ankh problem xD, need sts to read this, switching zones twice to claim klaas is a connection lost risk which has happened twice whilst trying to claim klasshole