PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 Mage Build

Bottom
01-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Hello, I'm generally new to PL and I come from SL I've tried levels 10-15 and didn't like it all too well I'm going to lvl 30 because most of my friends play there can any of you be so kind to tell me what gear, stats, and build I should use or if there or if there Are any guides to 30 mage put a link that'd be nice, also id prefer Nuke mage I have the talon and helm idk what armor and shield to get

Groaning
01-03-2015, 12:31 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180852-ArtplayJun-NEW-30-31-Mage-Guide-For-Everyone!-UPDATE-2014-10-13

Ignitedmage
01-07-2015, 12:18 PM
I am a level 30 dexchantress (Dex Mage). I can give u instruction Ofcourse
The Set you should use
Use shivering set with dex bone helm(use bone armour dex if u getting beated always)
Build
Use 6 virginity 6 might 6 light 1 frostbite 3 drain 3 fire 1 icestorm 3 heal
How to Fight
If fighting a bear dont go to close heal urself and firestorm then stay in a good distance and try to freeze him up and kill him(try not to get hit of bear slashes and crushing blow which represent a red circle)if he gets u RRUUNNNN! This isa called kite
If fighting a bird just spam heal because lv30 birds easy
If fighting a mage just kite and attack him in a circle
If fighting a rhino or a fox freeze him up and move in circle and try not to get his moves
If ur getting problem playing in it add kinggshahzeb and i'll help u be good!!

Bottom
01-07-2015, 12:19 PM
The Set you should use
Use shivering set with dex bone helm(use bone armour dex if u getting beated always)
Build
How to Fight
If fighting a bear dont go to close heal urself and firestorm then stay in a good distance and try to freeze him up and kill him(try not to get hit of bear slashes and crushing blow which represent a red circle)if he gets u RRUUNNNN! This isa called kite
If fighting a rhino or a fox freeze him up and move in circle and try not to get his moves
If ur getting problem playing in it add kinggshahzeb and i'll help u be good!![QUOTE][/
Dex mages aren't so good lol I've fought quite a few

Groaning
01-07-2015, 03:12 PM
The Set you should use
Build
How to Fight

lol

Epw
01-11-2015, 02:29 PM
The Set you should use
Build
How to Fight
"Use 6 virginity" :D

D-:
01-11-2015, 06:56 PM
The Set you should use
Build
How to Fight

Lol, you don't sound like a good Mage to begin with.

lal
01-11-2015, 10:59 PM
The Set you should use
Build
How to Fight

Badasspumpkin
01-12-2015, 10:04 PM
6 Buffs 6 light 1 ice and 3 fire 1 manashield 1 ice storm 5 drain.

lal
01-13-2015, 10:31 AM
6 Buffs 6 light 1 ice and 3 fire 1 manashield 1 ice storm 5 drain.

No heal? Seems legit.

Epw
01-13-2015, 11:23 AM
No heal? Seems legit.
real pros dont need heal

lal
01-13-2015, 07:22 PM
real pros dont need heal

Wot iz pro?

Epw
01-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Wot iz pro?
idk im a nup

Trenton
01-13-2015, 09:53 PM
No heal? Seems legit.
With 5 drain heal isn't worth it, 5 drain secretly adds a +200 health every 3 seconds buff so ya