PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Dragon Scale set...

Stelo
01-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Hello guys! I intended to make this thread sooner, but I kept slacking off until I finally decided to just make it and get it over with. I'm sure all of you are familiar with the epic Dragon Scale sets right? Unfortunately, when you saw the stats it may have been somewhat of a disappointment. As for me, the first time I saw someone with this set on I immediately fell in love with it despite the horrible stats it has. I'm probably the only one to ever try to maximize a character with Dragon Scale gear and so far, I think my work has payed off.

Here are what my stats look like with Yowie.

Regular Gear.
115276 115280 115282

Tanking Gear. (same helm)
115283 115284

Now when I see other items like Druid gear, Uller, etc. I could only imagine how superb my stats would be. Now this is me wearing Icescale Fitness which is the 2nd best tanking gear, Imbued sets being the best. This gear is so good that I don't even have to use Jugg in Planar Tombs except for when I fight Taurus. I also don't need the Pavise since my regular Icescale gear armor would be my tanking gear armor when wearing the Dragon Scale.

Regular Gear.

Tanking Gear.

Look how beautiful the stats are for Icescale compared to Dragon Scale. No one would pick the stats of Dragon Scale over the amazing stat boost of Icescale unless you'd rather use it for the looks or the mana. What I suggest is to make Dragon Scale Gold/Red version be a vanity. Heck, I don't even care if they cost 5m+ a piece, I'll work my butt off to get that. Dragon Scale looks way too good for it to NOT be vanity. Although, you could buff the Dragon Scale set by a little bit and then there won't be much of a problem! :D Making one of the best looking armors (aside from Uller and Imbued sets) only for it to be considered one of the weakest gears is a disappointment. The only problem I have with it being a vanity is that a bunch of players will have it on. Other than that, I think this is a GREAT idea.

I'll still be sticking to my Dragon Scale gear because of how beautiful it is. It would be nice to have some better stats though, so I can run without spending as much pots.

Hallweeen
01-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Well said princessodocio.....well said indeed

Stelo
01-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Well said princessodocio.....well said indeed

thank you Hallweeenub :]

demonrazor
01-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Lol, hey breg and WEEEEN!!!!

P.S- ive left this game...srry for not informing..

Stelo
01-03-2015, 12:48 AM

ah wow, that's why we couldn't find you T_T make sure to visit us again tho!

demonrazor
01-03-2015, 12:50 AM
ah wow, that's why we couldn't find you T_T make sure to visit us again tho!

Yeah. I will be perma banned.....it will be done shortly, it is being done upon my own requests.remember the joke? The pink mage came to hug me...he was too fast but i fell down.. ._.

Stelo
01-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Yeah. I will be perma banned.....it will be done shortly, it is being done upon my own requests.remember the joke? The pink mage came to hug me...he was too fast but i fell down.. ._.

LOL yes i do remember! but srsly tho, just come back whenever so we can run again with hallweener :]

Hallweeen
01-03-2015, 01:27 AM

Wait a second.....why'd u leave?? We had so much fun!! :( messing with me emotions like this!!

Azemen
01-03-2015, 02:44 AM
LOL yes i do remember! but srsly tho, just come back whenever so we can run again with hallweener :]

You and Hall are beasts to run with :) will be online soon.

Hallweeen
01-03-2015, 04:35 AM

You and Hall are beasts to run with :) will be online soon.
We are :O haha ty not. We had some good runs :)

Appeltjes
01-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Certain sets in game should also just be changeable to vanities: dragon scale (I find them quite ugly though), forerunner, crier and such.

I would gladly pay some plat for changing a forerunner to a vanity;).

Stelo
01-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Certain sets in game should also just be changeable to vanities: dragon scale (I find them quite ugly though), forerunner, crier and such.

I would gladly pay some plat for changing a forerunner to a vanity;).

:O DRAGON SCALES UGLY? T_T Although I respect that, we all have our likes and dislikes. :) I agree with this, but I think it would cause problems with prices and such. Still would like to see something like this done in the future though! :D

Madnex
01-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Agreed. It's too rare to find someone wearing a dragon scale armament piece because the stats sucked comparing to the mythics everyone had and now the new event gear erased it from the map.

Recolor or not, we need this as vanity! +1

Wutzgood
01-04-2015, 03:40 PM
I actually just retired my dragonscale will set for Mage. Its been the highest health armor for Mage since its release. Finally frigid of will armor beat it but it was on my max health set for a long time. Didnt think anyone else used it.