PDA

View Full Version : More blogs?

DawnInfinity
02-21-2011, 02:36 PM
When Pocket Legends first came out, it seems like you guys posted more frequent blogs. It's been over half a year since the last blog was posted in the "Recent Blogs" section of the website, and there's even a specific tab for Blogs. I know you have little snippets on the home page of updates and awards, but I'd love to see some more blogs from the developers- getting to see some behind the scenes, getting to know them better, etc. I think it would also be cool to see some user-created blogs (mostly PL-related), and to prevent spam or abuse of blogs, maybe just have some active players of the community chosen to create blogs. Maybe start out with monthly blogs, like one person chosen for one month, and the next month another person would be chosen. If the blogs become more popular, you could increase the amount of blogs produced as well, maybe one every two weeks, etc. It'd be cool to see some v-logs (video logs) as well. The community is what largely drives the game, and I think that other players would like to see this as well. Thoughts?

basically: more blogs in general: dev blogs, user blogs (one user chosen per month by devs to make one)

hawkei
02-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Didn't read while thing (lazy) but I want to see more blogs also....