PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be changed fast!

KaotiicxDream
02-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Has any1 tried to have a AFK party member near the boss ? When u and the other kill the boss the AFK gets a pink item ?
I tried today ... we were killing "Goldfever" and a we had a AFK party member... we killed the boss and the AFK got the "Fury Fighter's Helm".. that really pissed me off ... he didnt do anything and got an item i really wanted for my tank ... i got so pissed and the other party members also got pissed.. Rude words were used a lot in the next 5 min...
Devs fix that or do something.. cuz i get really pissed off next time it happens...

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Haha that sucks :)

DawnInfinity
02-21-2011, 02:44 PM
I would have booted the player, that's what I end up having to do if the player isn't contributing at all. That is really unfortunate, sorry.

Conradin
02-21-2011, 02:45 PM
You said it perfectly Brooke

KaotiicxDream
02-21-2011, 02:51 PM
It was a non host game... so sad i am ..

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 03:10 PM
It was a non host game... so sad i am ..

Ok you are, young paddawan.

Wrap
02-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Ouch...bad luck =\

each player has his/her individual roll for an item...it's completely random. Think of it as each person having there own pair of dice that gets rolled, sometimes you get lucky, most times you don't...but it's completly random

Kujen
02-21-2011, 04:20 PM
He got his own roll but it's unfair if he contributed nothing. He shouldn't even get a chance. This is where a majority boot vote option would have come in handy.

Royce
02-21-2011, 04:45 PM
If you don't want AFKs, just host your own game. I understand its frustrating, but his role did not affect yours. If you want to be in control and make sure people are contributing, just host ;)

KingFu
02-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Host your own games. Devs aren't gonna change the loot distribution because some people don't wanna host games. Host a game and Boot afk people or when you see someone afk, leave. Simple as that:)

Deathdemize
02-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Has any1 tried to have a AFK party member near the boss ? When u and the other kill the boss the AFK gets a pink item ?
I tried today ... we were killing "Goldfever" and a we had a AFK party member... we killed the boss and the AFK got the "Fury Fighter's Helm".. that really pissed me off ... he didnt do anything and got an item i really wanted for my tank ... i got so pissed and the other party members also got pissed.. Rude words were used a lot in the next 5 min...
Devs fix that or do something.. cuz i get really pissed off next time it happens...

U MAD BRA? :D what hurts you now will make you ... Well your a bear so more FLUUUFFYYY! muhuhaha :D

KaotiicxDream
02-22-2011, 11:46 AM
U MAD BRA? :D what hurts you now will make you ... Well your a bear so more FLUUUFFYYY! muhuhaha :D

My answer to that : What ? I needed that helm and a AFK noob got it... worth 200k u know ?

KaotiicxDream
02-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Okay i could host but i like joining other games... and im not that type that is waiting for people to join.. i wait a little but not 5 min or so .. just so frustrating... and im kinda poor..