PDA

View Full Version : I am so lost with crafting!

Jezabeth
02-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Help! I feel like a dummy, but I can't figure out how to craft items! I am able to make the cloth fabric pieces and such, but no other recipes. I have double checked to make sure I have all required items for the recipe yet it gives me no option to combine. What am I doing wrong? Also... I see a recipe in my inventory... How am I able to use this recipe to make something? Is there a newb help file some place I am missing? I'm sure I am missing something very obvious, but I haven't found out where yet. Help please!!

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 03:41 PM
If you have all the pieces, you still need the actual "recipe". The recipe itself is an item that you get in a drop. When you go to craft something, make sure there is a check next to the recipe itself.

StompArtist
02-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Have a look at this guide. It was certainly helpful for me. Do not let the title intimidate you if you are lower level the information is still plenty relevant.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18741-How-to-Craft-Lv-55-Gear

Redbridge
02-21-2011, 03:46 PM
It is very confusing as you are looking at the actual recipe (i.e. ingredient list) but as Ladylove says you still need to find the recipe and the tick box will only be ticked then.

They drop very very rarely too..... Not sure crafting is working as well as they expected it too.... am certain things will need to change to make it more feasible...

For info I have only found one recipe a LVL15 bear armour.... nice piece of kit but very difficult to get.

Try joining some games in Meathead's Deli, lots (once in a blue moon (every 25-100 rounds)) of confirmed drops in there.

Good Luck

(NB 25-100 is unconfirmed but trying to give some hope.........)

Jezabeth
02-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Thank you all so much for your responses; they helped so much! I am going to check out that guide right now.

Jezabeth
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Ok that guide answered a lot of my questions and is VERY user friendly!!! I still have just one question though. I have a recipe in my inventory, but when I go to the forge guy (low level one) I don't see the recipe... Lol what am I missing?

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Its the first item in the list it has RECIPE:(nane of recipe) on it

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Ok that guide answered a lot of my questions and is VERY user friendly!!! I still have just one question though. I have a recipe in my inventory, but when I go to the forge guy (low level one) I don't see the recipe... Lol what am I missing?

Glad it helped :)

There's a glitch in which the recipe levels are mixed up for those lower-level recipes. Which recipe do you have that doesn't work?

Snakespeare
02-25-2011, 05:16 PM
When you have a recipe for a low level item, it will be shown at the top of the list when you click "I Want to Craft Items". You should see it immediately upon clicking that button. If you have a recipe in inventory, and it isn't a level 55 pink recipe, you won't see Cloth Panel at the top, you will see your recipe and then cloth panel.

FWIW, The glitched recipe is actually only a typo and it is orange lettered but says level 15. All level 15 items are actually green. If you got the orange that says 15 (armsman) it is really a level 5 recipe. People often click on the green level 15 recipe after getting the orange one with the typo. They really have to fix that.

Angry bird
03-01-2011, 11:06 PM
i dont blame u man, as far as i know all those ingredients are just killing me space i dont get em it all im gonna check those links cuse im about to trow em all away! good luck!

Atro
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Are recipes only level 15 and level 55? Is there anything in between?

Snakespeare
03-04-2011, 04:14 PM
There will be crafting in the Oasis town, so expect those to be level 50 (possibly 40 and 45 as well).

Ellenbtler
03-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I did read the nice tips, but gotta say, they need a better way to communicate the crafting process in game. I'm also sick of the sewers daily quests already, which give me the same thing as reward every time, but since I've never gotten a recipe, or other items that can't be bought, in a drop, I still can't craft anything. Kinda feels almost like it was an afterthought. No offense, amazing game developer people. :p