PDA

View Full Version : Lv 38-41 professional advice needed for Rogue. Reward... Yowie Egg free

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Reply here in post with the best advice.

Please include the following:

1# Gear
2# weapon of choice
3# Pet
4# skill set
5# stat set
6# Pictures
7# In game name

The best advice presented will be rewarded a free Yowie egg. If you do not provide anything above, you will be ignored/blocked. I want professional advice, I want revenge, and fair play. I'm tired of loosing to trolls cheating using scripts to auto damage all 1,2,3,4 command buttons on keyboard.

radagan
01-03-2015, 07:12 AM
How much money can u afford for gears?

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 09:48 AM

This does not help me.

radagan
01-03-2015, 10:18 AM
BE glad someone does reply,Lol!

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 10:47 AM

This does not help me.

His actually trying to be on the same page with you, by asking about how much is your budget. But since that approach will not be helpful, I'll assume that you had 150M+ worth of golds.
So here are the advises, I'm going to advise about Zeus' build because his the most "Profesional" rogue I know in AL.

1. Gear
Here are Zeus' gear choices
Helm: lmbued Brutality x2 Para gems
Armor: Imbued Potency x2 Tarlok Wind Super Gems
Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems
Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring x3 Para Gems
Amulet: Planar Pendant x3 Tarlok Wind Super Gems

2. Weapon of choice
As stated above, Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems

3. Pet
As of now, Breeze is the most powerful choice. Other than that Zeus uses Shady and Surge or Samael.

4. Skill set
Zeus made an amazing thread to explain his skill set in detail.
PvP Build:
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 1/5 Noxious Bolt
• 2/5 Shadow Piercer (Health Upgrade)
• 5/5 Medic Packs
• 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
• 5/5 Defense
• 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
• 5/5 Critical
You can read the explanations here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks

5. Stat Set
Zeus uses full dexterity build on his base stat. The reason is, Dex gives the most advantage than the other stats.

HP
Crit
Dmg
B.Dmg
MP

1 DEX
---

1 INT
---

1 STR
---
---
---
---

This table is courtesy of Madnex.

6. Pictures
This is what Zeus posted on one on his thread.
http://i.imgur.com/AMJCxn0.jpg

7. In-game name
Who else would I mention? Zeus, his 3 tornament champ rogue.

Please don't reply on me with "Those gears were too expensive", radagan offered that kind of approach already and you said it didn't helped.
And keep your yowie, I don't need it. Goodluck! And oh! Next time don't say "If your not helpful you'll be ignored/blocked" good advises you were looking will not come to you. Instead they will block or ignore you.

nevercan
01-03-2015, 11:20 AM
His actually trying to be on the same page with you, by asking about how much is your budget. But since that approach will not be helpful, I'll assume that you had 150M+ worth of golds.
So here are the advises, I'm going to advise about Zeus' build because his the most "Profesional" rogue I know in AL.

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet
As of now, Breeze is the most powerful choice. Other than that Zeus uses Shady and Surge or Samael.

4. Skill set
PvP Build:
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 1/5 Noxious Bolt
• 5/5 Medic Packs
• 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
• 5/5 Defense
• 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
• 5/5 Critical
You can read the explanations here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks

5. Stat Set
Zeus uses full dexterity build on his base stat. The reason is, Dex gives the most advantage than the other stats.

HP
Crit
Dmg
B.Dmg
MP

1 DEX
---

1 INT
---

1 STR
---
---
---
---

6. Pictures

7. In-game name

Please don't reply on me with "Those gears were too expensive", radagan offered that kind of approach already and you said it didn't helped.
And keep your yowie, I don't need it. Goodluck! And oh! Next time don't say "If your not helpful you'll be ignored/blocked" good advises you were looking will not come to you. Instead they will block or ignore you.
You shoud win an sns eg for this advice ^^

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 11:41 AM

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet

4. Skill set
PvP Build:
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 1/5 Noxious Bolt
• 5/5 Medic Packs
• 5/5 Defense
• 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
• 5/5 Critical

5. Stat Set

HP
Crit
Dmg
B.Dmg
MP

1 DEX
---

1 INT
---

1 STR
---
---
---
---

6. Pictures

7. In-game name

Lmao rekt

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Additionally, you cant say lvl 38-41 as these are far different. Either you are playing at 38, or at 41. Pick one, then people can actually help you. But considering this is the 2nd thread you have made now about this topic and you have been incredibly rude on both, i feel no obligation to even try and help your poor soul

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Additionally, you cant say lvl 38-41 as these are far different. Either you are playing at 38, or at 41. Pick one, then people can actually help you. But considering this is the 2nd thread you have made now about this topic and you have been incredibly rude on both, i feel no obligation to even try and help your poor soul

Now this is exactly my point when I said good advises will block or ignore him.

@ArcaneCreed : People here in forums are very helpful and constructive, you only have to ask in two kinds. One is ask nicely and the other is ask constructively.

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Well, we have a pure winner. Kinzmet, send me your In game name in pm and I'll contact you as soon as possible to send/give your gift as promised. All I want is pure revenge getting people back for the unfair advantage in pvp. I will go ahead and try your advice (as you seem to be writing to me pure a truthful compared to others), and I can't thank you enough for this.

@ArcaneCreed : People here in forums are very helpful and constructive, you only have to ask in two kinds. One is ask nicely and the other is ask constructively.

Silence you. A man has only one valuable thing in this world and its his word, so I will do what must be promised to. You don't know what goes on in pvp when BS is seen when you see three animations skipped done all in one on a macro/script command (i.e. "1" "2" "3"), so don't point your assumption gun thinking I look at this forum board as something ill. Bad advice was given in a previous thread, and there was no excuse.

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 03:30 PM

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet

4. Skill set
PvP Build:
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 1/5 Noxious Bolt
• 5/5 Medic Packs
• 5/5 Defense
• 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
• 5/5 Critical

Only problem is the gear set you mentioned none of them happen to be on the auction. Not even the armor.

nevercan
01-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Only problem is the gear set you mentioned none of them happen to be on the auction. Not even the armor.
Cause its f***ing rare

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 03:52 PM

And here we have it boys, another troll. First we had that guy jiseph and now we have you? I hope we don't get more trolls on these forums over the next few days

nevercan
01-03-2015, 04:16 PM
And here we have it boys, another troll. First we had that guy jiseph and now we have you? I hope we don't get more trolls on these forums over the next few days
3th time i agree with one of your posts :D

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 04:24 PM

I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. I was looking for professional advice on pvp gear set. I have over 20mil to spend and looking for the right stuff. But...If it's not there (especially an item I never seen or heard of) then it's not there. Glacian or breeze (the lizard, right?) are the least of my problems getting.

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Well, we have a pure winner. Kinzmet, send me your In game name in pm and I'll contact you as soon as possible to send/give your gift as promised. All I want is pure revenge getting people back for the unfair advantage in pvp. I will go ahead and try your advice (as you seem to be writing to me pure a truthful compared to others), and I can't thank you enough for this.

Silence you. A man has only one valuable thing in this world and its his word, so I will do what must be promised to. You don't know what goes on in pvp when BS is seen when you see three animations skipped done all in one on a macro/script command (i.e. "1" "2" "3"), so don't point your assumption gun thinking I look at this forum board as something ill. Bad advice was given in a previous thread, and there was no excuse.

Study the rogue class, use the weakness/strength to your vantage.
Example:
1. Get up-to-date on rogue class PVP glitch specially on its skill.
Madnex have an updated list of bugs ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs
2. Learn moves from the pros. Watch PVP matches on youtube, like the tornaments and/or other pros teaching the PVP art.
I read from your other thread on how you view Slag, pros use slag as stun-lock combo. Its specially good on 1v1 against rogues.
Zeus have the tricks and tips specificaly for PVP ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks
3. I saw your skill builds and gears posted on your other thread, I was uneasy to post on there because you always took critizism in a bad way.
Just read those critizism and learn from it, even in real life we will always have our weakness criticized by others.
You are on the right tract, there are just squares in your head about rogues. Like the Damage-VS-DPS thing.
JaytB have the complete explanation ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison
4. Lastly, this is just a game enjoy it :D

PS: I don't really need yowie, I already hauled 100 eggs for investment. Keep it :)

You have four options.
1. Farm them on the planar tombs (the armor and helm).
2. Post thread on Market Section like this ---> BUYING IMBUED POTENCY/BRUTALITY SET
---> BUYING ELONDRIAN BOW FULL PARA GEM
3. Talk to people in-game, ask people in karma, magnum, deviant misfits and other prominent guilds if any of there member is selling such.
4. Use alternatives like upgraded Mythic set (They are the next good thing after the Imbueds).

The amulet is also hard to get, so as the arcane ring. Thats why when radagan ask what is your budget I deduce he will recommend alternatives.
Without an arcane ring, don't even try to do PVP endgame (except when you are using Breeze).

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 04:43 PM
One more question then, what about the mythic gear I own now? Ditch them, or use the ice gear legend armors that are fully upgraded? This is just FOR NOW to get by while I get what was mentioned from you. Are you sure you don't want the egg? I could give it to one of your friends.

Zeus
01-03-2015, 04:54 PM
One more question then, what about the mythic gear I own now? Ditch them, or use the ice gear legend armors that are fully upgraded? This is just FOR NOW to get by while I get what was mentioned from you. Are you sure you don't want the egg? I could give it to one of your friends.

A few things about my build. Kinzmet is pretty spot on with the advice he gave you but since that screenshot, I have now updated my build.

Here is my current set-up:

Max Damage (designed for PvE or breaking juggernaut of tanks):

- Imbued Gem Mask of Brutality w/ 2 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
- Imbued Gem Suit of Potency w/ 2 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
- Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency w/ 3 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
- Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring w/ 3 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
- Planar Pendant w/ 3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillex gems.
- PET: Samael, Shady & Surge, or Singe. Either of these pets will be great.

Cost: 25m for helm, 35m for armor, 20m for bow, 80m for ring, 20m for planar pendant recipe (craft it into amulet), and 20-193m depending on pet (Sam: 20, Singe: 15, SnS: 193M)
Total Cost: 200-373M

PvP:
- Ghoulish Daggers of Force w/ 3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillex Gems

Cost: 190-363M

Enjoy!

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 04:56 PM

Your mythic is only level 31. Upgrade it to level 36 your damage will hit 500 to 600 mark based on a quick computation. The upgraded Mythics are still better than the level 41 legendaries (except for the Imbued legendaries). Keep the egg, or give it to a newbie player. I'm just helping here not for the price :).

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 04:57 PM
A few things about my build. Kinzmet is pretty spot on with the advice he gave you but since that screenshot, I have now updated my build.

Cost: 25m for helm, 35m for armor, 20m for bow, 80m for ring, 20m for planar pendant recipe (craft it into amulet), and 20-193m depending on pet (Sam: 20, Singe: 15, SnS: 193M)

PvP:

Enjoy!

Now the pro I was talking about give his advise directly. I hope other aspiring endgame PVP rogues out there would read this post too.
And congrats on the latest torney Zeus!

Zeus
01-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Here's an update of stats with the improved build:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot121_zpsc3e93880.png

@Kinz
Thanks! You honestly took the words out of my mouth on the advice. I just wanted to clarify my build as of this date. :)

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 05:10 PM

PvP:

Enjoy!

I only carry 20mil on pocket, that's beyond the dream to even tip over 100mil. I'm just giving you my honest opinion from hard farming. I got incredibly lucky selling a few lucky items found in locked chests, but even then, there's got to be a better set up wise.

I was told glacian & breeze are good pets. Breeze is the lizard pet, no? Wouldn't breeze be more ideal choice since it's crit/dmg?

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 05:14 PM
@Kinz
Thanks! You honestly took the words out of my mouth on the advice. I just wanted to clarify my build as of this date. :)

Thanks for the update on the build! I was just helping others :D
I just realized, I didn't have your permission to show your stats/builds and even the screenshot (please don't sue me).

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 05:16 PM
I only carry 20mil on pocket, that's beyond the dream to even tip over 100mil. I'm just giving you my honest opinion from hard farming. I got incredibly lucky selling a few lucky items found in locked chests, but even then, there's got to be a better set up wise.

I was told glacian & breeze are good pets. Breeze is the lizard pet, no? Wouldn't breeze be more ideal choice since it's crit/dmg?

If its crit and damage then Glacian will be your choice, the reason why Breeze is OP is his AA and passive freeze. That lizard rocks the PVP by storm!

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Breeze has just been bought, I like how the stats are compared to glacian. I guess my next assignment would be armor and weapons...or at least whatever that is available on hand that I can actually buy :(

kinzmet
01-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Breeze has just been bought, I like how the stats are compared to glacian. I guess my next assignment would be armor and weapons...or at least whatever that is available on hand that I can actually buy :(

Like I said on earlier post, study the rogues. Theres a glitch on rogues in PVP, the damage you see in your rogue when your in town is not the same when you are in PVP. And also the %damage increase given by the pet's bonus is not applicable to rogues in PVP. So technically Glacian's stat were far superior than Breeze, only the passive & arcane ability of breeze makes him the new superstar in PVP out-classing all other pets even the arcanes.

ArcaneCreed
01-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Like I said on earlier post, study the rogues. Theres a glitch on rogues in PVP, the damage you see in your rogue when your in town is not the same when you are in PVP. And also the %damage increase given by the pet's bonus is not applicable to rogues in PVP. So technically Glacian's stat were far superior than Breeze, only the passive & arcane ability of breeze makes him the new superstar in PVP out-classing all other pets even the arcanes.

I see, I wasn't aware of the dmg not added in pvp. However, when I summon breeze, I see my dmg/crit is increased. Does the dmg itself revert once entered in pvp mode?

Zeus
01-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the update on the build! I was just helping others :D
I just realized, I didn't have your permission to show your stats/builds and even the screenshot (please don't sue me).

It's a public forums, don't need permission, haha. :)

Zeus
01-03-2015, 09:39 PM

Cheap build:

- Blinky (200k)
- Planar Pendant (recipe can be bought for 15m)
- Mythic Daggers (7m)
- Mythic Helm/Armor (1.5m)
- Mythic Ring (1m)

You should be able to make it happen! :)

ArcaneCreed
01-04-2015, 03:29 AM
Cheap build:

- Blinky (200k)
- Planar Pendant (recipe can be bought for 15m)
- Mythic Daggers (7m)
- Mythic Helm/Armor (1.5m)
- Mythic Ring (1m)

You should be able to make it happen! :)

Sounds pretty good, now that I can do :)

UndeadJudge
01-04-2015, 09:07 AM

Lol...and when someone asks how much money you have, you say it doesn't help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kinzmet
01-04-2015, 10:07 AM
It's a public forums, don't need permission, haha. :)

Glad to hear it :D, haha

kinzmet
01-04-2015, 10:15 AM
I see, I wasn't aware of the dmg not added in pvp. However, when I summon breeze, I see my dmg/crit is increased. Does the dmg itself revert once entered in pvp mode?

You can just check if you want :)

And like I said on my earlier posts, if you want to become a successful rogue - study the rogue class. I have posted links of useful threads for you to read. And since you didn't know about the damage debuff on PVP, it will be safe to assume that you didn't read those. You could have save your golds in buying breeze, as he is going to be nerfed.

Please read the links on my earlier post, they will provide the ideas you need to form a formidable rogue.

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 11:52 AM

^^^^lmao at this. Completely true. Sorry radagan. Some people just have flawed logic unfortunately

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Reply here in post with the best advice.

Please include the following:

1# Gear
2# weapon of choice
3# Pet
4# skill set
5# stat set
6# Pictures
7# In game name

The best advice presented will be rewarded a free Yowie egg. If you do not provide anything above, you will be ignored/blocked. I want professional advice, I want revenge, and fair play. I'm tired of loosing to trolls cheating using scripts to auto damage all 1,2,3,4 command buttons on keyboard.

Haha just noticed he accused other people of cheating lol.

kinzmet
01-04-2015, 12:04 PM

^^^^lmao at this. Completely true. Sorry radagan. Some people just have flawed logic unfortunately

Thats why I explained why radagan is trying to know how much golds he had so rad can advise more profesionally.
Its like the doctor ask "what part hurts in you?" and he answered "it doesn't help".

Anyway we already helped him, at least he now know how to ask properly (imo).

Kingofninjas
01-04-2015, 01:01 PM

This script command about spamming skills of " 1" "2" "3" is actually what most rogues know as a "combo". The fact that you think it is a script is one of the many reasons you are incompetent in pvp. Another major one is your lack of using packs. The list is probably a lot longer but I think I've made my point.

ArcaneCreed
01-04-2015, 07:54 PM
This script command about spamming skills of " 1" "2" "3" is actually what most rogues know as a "combo". The fact that you think it is a script is one of the many reasons you are incompetent in pvp. Another major one is your lack of using packs. The list is probably a lot longer but I think I've made my point.

Nekat plays on PC, you can see skipped animations of the AI, which shows clear script activity, thus makes you incompetent understanding someone potentially modding.

UndeadJudge
01-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Nekat plays on PC, you can see skipped animations of the AI, which shows clear script activity, thus makes you incompetent understanding someone potentially modding.

It's no script...my combos look like that too. I press nox and pierce practically at the same time...

Please seriously just stop with the insults. No one has to be on these forums answering your questions if you treat them poorly.

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 08:48 PM

Lmao this guy. Too funny

Kingofninjas
01-04-2015, 09:57 PM

This ^^^.
Now we all know why he can never win in PvP.

Alhuntrazeck
01-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Skills:

Aimed Shot: 5/5
Noxious Bolt: 1/5 (main upgrade)
Shadow Piercer: 2/5 (main upgrade + HP regen)
Combat Medic: 5/5
Razor Shield (optional - fighting mages & clashes, sometimes): 2/5 (main upgrade + spinning freedom)

Passives:

5/5 INT, STR, DEX, Crit, Armor (optional)

If you want to win in PvP at all, you need this. As for gear, upgrade your mythics and buy a mythic bow L41 - hooks won't cut it at this level (assuming you're planning to lvl up to 41).

Something you must understand is, it isn't easy to become the best; you have to work hard to learn how to play your class best and nothing anyone can tell you can ever beat personal experience.

P.S: don't worry about losing to Iamnumbertwo, he is seriously good for his gear, lol.

Pet: Malison is the best overall non-arcane for rogue IMO. Use that or Glacian which I believe you already have? And scorch is pretty bad for regular fights, however on rogue vs rogue its OP (speaking from experience), so hold on to that if you want to challenge a rogue.

raw
01-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Here is my current setup:

1# Gear
Helm: Upgraded Mythic (+18 Dex)
Body: Upgraded Mythic (+6 Dex, 2 eye gems)
Ring: Arcane Ring (3 eye gems)
Amulet: Planar Amulet (3 eye gems)

2# weapon of choice
Elondrian bow (3 para) [I prefer this over daggers for the significant increase in damage and better usage in PvE and kiting/stunning in PvP]

3# Pet
Samael for PvP, Abaddon for PvE

4# skill set
PvP:
5/5 Aim
3/5 Nox
2/5 Pierce
5/5 Packs
5/5 Int, Crit, Str, Dex, Armor

PvE:
5/5 aim
4/5 nox
1/5 pierce
5/5 traps and 5/5 veil
5/5 int, dex, crit, str

5# stat set
Not sure what this is referring to. See pictures for stats.

6# Pictures

(This is an old screenshot. My crit is now 48%)

7# In game name

Raw

One piece of advice that I want to give you is that gear does matter, but skill still trumps gear, even in end game. People may disagree but I know many players who are vastly undergeared, and still wreck fully maxed players. I'll give a shout out to Iady who does this on a daily basis. She only recently got a Planar Amulet, and still rocks a mythic ring and gets more kills than a lot of arcane ring, planar amulet rogues I know.

Some additional quick tips:
In CTF leave a game if your enemy is fighting unfairly, or the teams are unbalanced.
Learn the distance of your skills so you can hit an enemy and retreat to safety out of their range.
Learn to use walls in CTF, and trees in TDM to your advantage so you can shoot your enemy unscathed
Find a strong rogue to learn from, or join a guild where you can be among pro rogues who you will learn from by watching
Finally, practice practice practice.

Good luck!

NotYoCookiez
01-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Here is my current setup:

1# Gear
Helm: Upgraded Mythic (+18 Dex)
Body: Upgraded Mythic (+6 Dex, 2 eye gems)
Ring: Arcane Ring (3 eye gems)
Amulet: Planar Amulet (3 eye gems)

2# weapon of choice
Elondrian bow (3 para) [I prefer this over daggers for the significant increase in damage and better usage in PvE and kiting/stunning in PvP]

3# Pet
Samael for PvP, Abaddon for PvE

4# skill set
PvP:
5/5 Aim
3/5 Nox
2/5 Pierce
5/5 Packs
5/5 Int, Crit, Str, Dex, Armor

PvE:
5/5 aim
4/5 nox
1/5 pierce
5/5 traps and 5/5 veil
5/5 int, dex, crit, str

5# stat set

6# Pictures

(This is an old screenshot. My crit is now 48%)

7# In game name

Raw

One piece of advice that I want to give you is that gear does matter, but skill still trumps gear, even in end game. People may disagree but I know many players who are vastly undergeared, and still wreck fully maxed players. I'll give a shout out to Iady who does this on a daily basis. She only recently got a Planar Amulet, and still rocks a mythic ring and gets more kills than a lot of arcane ring, planar amulet rogues I know.

Some additional quick tips:
In CTF leave a game if your enemy is fighting unfairly, or the teams are unbalanced.
Learn the distance of your skills so you can hit an enemy and retreat to safety out of their range.
Learn to use walls in CTF, and trees in TDM to your advantage so you can shoot your enemy unscathed
Find a strong rogue to learn from, or join a guild where you can be among pro rogues who you will learn from by watching
Finally, practice practice practice.

Good luck!

i dont know you but i like you :)

Zeus
01-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Daggers beat bow any day if a rogue knows how to use them well. From what I know, no rogue with bow survived to end of finals. Heck, RIP didn't have mythic amulet but had daggers and was still able to wipe anyone excluding me.

Here's an example build:

RDX
01-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Try red bull

kinzmet
01-05-2015, 11:37 PM
5# stat set

His referring to your Stat distribution, in your SS I say your pure DEX.

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Daggers beat bow any day if a rogue knows how to use them well. From what I know, no rogue with bow survived to end of finals. Heck, RIP didn't have mythic amulet but had daggers and was still able to wipe anyone excluding me.

]

I agree that daggers > bow (mythic ofc) at your gear level, but at mine, and ArcaneCreed will certainly be closer to mine than yours, bow definitely trumps daggers. Simple reason? Damage has actually become an issue while fighting ring rogues with new amulet as it is very difficult, if possible at all, to 1 hit or even combo kill them without arcane ring or new amulet. You saw this while I tested your armor and health. Since this player whom we are (trying to) advicing stated he cannot afford maxed out gear, for him bow would be more helpful than daggers imo.

nevercan
01-06-2015, 12:51 PM
I you want watch how to get better in pvp with rouge and your bored watch youtube videos of an rouge (zeus example) how he fight it can work :)

bedmaster
01-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Lel the prices made me blind
I wish indo guilds has less scammers so i can have at least 1m.

Ihateppl
01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Its all a lie! combat medic is worthless, all these ppl are trying to confuse you arcanecreed, don't use it, its a conspiracy!

Kingofninjas
01-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Its all a lie! combat medic is worthless, all these ppl are trying to confuse you arcanecreed, don't use it, its a conspiracy!
Lol and arcanecred replace aimed shot with storm shot too.

Hilyana
01-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Don't use packs! Just type /invulnerability, only nabs play with heal.

scvngr
01-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Here's an update of stats with the improved build:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/Screenshot121_zpsc3e93880.png

@Kinz

Hey Zeus, awesome info, thx..

Is your damage as seen here without any elixirs ?

scvngr
01-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi Raw

Great info and advice, can i ask...

1) Is your damage figure seen here with or wothout elixir ?

2) how do you get your health so high... do you put points into Str at character creation or are you fully dex specc'd ?

3) could you post the stats of the upgraded mythic armor / helm so i can compare them to the "normal" version

Thanks again

raw
01-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Great info and advice, can i ask...

1) Is your damage figure seen here with or wothout elixir ?
Nope this is without elixir.

2) how do you get your health so high... do you put points into Str at character creation or are you fully dex specc'd ?
I am fully dex, but my gear definitely helps my health. Before I had an arcane ring and the planar pendant my health was 3500 flat =P. The arcane ring gives me about 400 health, and the pendant gives me almost 900 health. I use 8 eye gems (which give a decent amount of health!)

3) could you post the stats of the upgraded mythic armor / helm so i can compare them to the "normal" version
Unfortunately I don't have any stat screenshots at the moment. But I can say that you'll gain about 250ish armor from upgrading your mythic, as well as a decent amount of health, dex, and crit.

Thanks again

Zeus
01-22-2015, 12:39 AM
Hey Zeus, awesome info, thx..

Is your damage as seen here without any elixirs ?

Yes, that is my damage without any elixirs. With elixirs, it goes to 924-926, I believe.

scvngr
01-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Yes, that is my damage without any elixirs. With elixirs, it goes to 924-926, I believe.

Zeus why is it that you pick Armor as your passive to invest points in instead of damage ?

Does putting 5/5 points into damage passive not give enough to warant it ?

Zeus
01-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Zeus why is it that you pick Armor as your passive to invest points in instead of damage ?

Does putting 5/5 points into damage passive not give enough to warant it ?

Damage percents do not stack with each other and are disabled for rogues in PvP.

So, in PvE, if I already have a damage percent boost in my pet, it will not stack with the passive boost. Instead, the game chooses the higher percent.

And, as I stated, in PvP, damage percents are disabled.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

scvngr
01-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Thank you