PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your...

Pages : [1] 2

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 05:48 PM
most embarrassing stories! Don't worry, we'll keep this a non-judgmental environment.

I'll start:
When I was a freshman in high school, I was going down some stairs in the history building at my school. My feet slipped out from under me and I bounced my way down the stairs on my butt. I was wearing a skirt...

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Ouch...

In 5th grade I tripped over a chair and landed on the girl I liked...

Major
02-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Way back in elementary. We had a new school and there were no tags on the bathrooms to indicate which was which....so I ask my good pal...ya right... Which one was the guys, he's says, well that one. I get in the the bathroom. First thought where are all the urinals....whatever keep going, go to a stall start to pee....and some girls walk in...holy crap lol. Never ran so damn fast in my life...thank god I didn't get in trouble either lol

Junside
02-21-2011, 05:56 PM
I was singing in karaoke and I was hitting a high note, my head went back and hit the wall. I make a "hurk!" sound into the mic.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Ahaha that's funny, both of you. This wasn't me, but in freshman year a girl friend of mine was on the cheerleading squad. She was wearing her uniform (SHORT skirt) because it was game day, and at lunch she fell backwards off one of the picknick tables outside the cafeteria with her legs straight up in the air.

DawnInfinity
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Mine is similar to you. I was carrying a water jug downstairs and it was really heavy. I tripped and missed a step and came tumbling down, was soaked.

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Freshman year i Tripped in the middle of class and my head landed inbetween a guys legs. People still laugh at me for that.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Freshman year i Tripped in the middle of class and my head landed inbetween a guys legs. People still laugh at me for that.

Lol, I love this.

DawnInfinity
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Lol, I love this.

You would :rolleyes:

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:11 PM
You would :rolleyes:

Teehe -twirls hair-

This one is reaaaaally embarrassing. Like.. super. When I was in middle school, we had to do sit-ups in partners in PE. You know, where one holds the feet and the other does the sit-ups. Well, I was doing sit-ups. My stomach wasn't feeling too great and with the pressure from the sit-ups... I totally farted... out loud... yeah...

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Homecoming i was coming down the stairs. My parents and boyfriend was waiting for me at the bottom and i fell. I litterally did a roll down the stairs. My parents show everyone the pictures they took of me falling.

Cascade
02-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Teehe -twirls hair-

This one is reaaaaally embarrassing. Like.. super. When I was in middle school, we had to do sit-ups in partners in PE. You know, where one holds the feet and the other does the sit-ups. Well, I was doing sit-ups. My stomach wasn't feeling too great and with the pressure from the sit-ups... I totally farted... out loud... yeah...

I hate it when that happens lol

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:27 PM
I hate it when that happens lol

Luckily, it was a girl friend and we both rolled over laughing. No one else had heard it, but I was red as a tomato.

And ahaha @ Skylar. When I was taking prom pictures, I walked through some grass and my heel got stuck in the ground. I tripped.

noobmigo
02-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Teehe -twirls hair-

That has happened to me before! LULZ!
Anyway, mine was this:
One time, in my freshman year at high school (bad enough), I was gonna ask someone out, right? So here i come, walking to her locker. I go "Hey, umm, yo! You wanna...um..." Right there, my friend pushes me *PUSH* and I fall right into the...area. not telling which one..so ehhhh.....I ran like hell.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 06:28 PM
at my uncles wedding i accedently shot him in the eye with a champagne cork

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:29 PM
That has happened to me before! LULZ!
Anyway, mine was this:
One time, in my freshman year at high school (bad enough), I was gonna ask someone out, right? So here i come, walking to her locker. I go "Hey, umm, yo! You wanna...um..." Right there, my friend pushes me *PUSH* and I fall right into the...area. not telling which one..so ehhhh.....I ran like hell.

Bahaha you're not supposed to run awayyy. You're supposed to apologize... but be suave. Gotta be suave.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:31 PM
at my uncles wedding i accedently shot him in the eye with a champagne cork

Hehe when I was at work, a guy was tossing me a pack of salad dressing to put in the fridge. I put my hands up to catch it and it hit me directly in the forehead.

noobmigo
02-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Also there was this one time at church, I was praying, and I farted. Not one of those itsy-bitsy farts that stink a lot. It was one of those farts that we used to make by holding our hand next to our cheeks and covering our mouths and blowing kind of farts.
It was loud as hell (bad word to use for church), and the mic only amplified the sound. So it sounded like a motorcycle starting, cept on crack.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Also there was this one time at church, I was praying, and I farted. Not one of those itsy-bitsy farts that stink a lot. It was one of those farts that we used to make by holding our hand next to our cheeks and covering our mouths and blowing kind of farts.
It was loud as hell (bad word to use for church), and the mic only amplified the sound. So it sounded like a motorcycle starting, cept on crack.

Ahhh ewwww lol. Very nice, very nice.

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 06:35 PM
I was playing Volleyball in the park in a grass area. I dove for the ball and landed in dog crap. I was so disgusted and wasnt thinking i took off my shirt infront of a bunch of little kids. I felt so bad! Thank god for friends with sweaters.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:38 PM
I was playing Volleyball in the park in a grass area. I dove for the ball and landed in dog crap. I was so disgusted and wasnt thinking i took off my shirt infront of a bunch of little kids. I felt so bad! Thank god for friends with sweaters.

Ahh lol. When I was little, I went down a make-shift waterslide in my new bathing suit. Went head first... into dog doodoo. Got all over the front of my bathing suit.

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Ahh lol. When I was little, I went down a make-shift waterslide in my new bathing suit. Went head first... into dog doodoo. Got all over the front of my bathing suit.

Oh gross! If that got anywhere near my head i would cry haha.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Oh gross! If that got anywhere near my head i would cry haha.

Oh MAN I have a good one.

A couple years ago, I was laying out on the back deck of a beach house in Galveston Island... trying to get some sun on my pale self. I had my eyes closed and I feel something wet hit me... right in the middle of my... chest... It was a huge blob of orange bird poo. I RAN down to the outdoor shower and got it off, then rushed inside to scrub my skin raw.

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 06:45 PM
During a wedding, instead of throwing petals, I threw the bucket be accident...

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM
During a wedding, instead of throwing petals, I threw the bucket be accident...

Aw you were a flower BOY!

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh MAN I have a good one.

A couple years ago, I was laying out on the back deck of a beach house in Galveston Island... trying to get some sun on my pale self. I had my eyes closed and I feel something wet hit me... right in the middle of my... chest... It was a huge blob of orange bird poo. I RAN down to the outdoor shower and got it off, then rushed inside to scrub my skin raw.

This was like a month ago. I was changing my baby cousin's diaper and he started to pee. It got me like directly at my cleavage.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:50 PM
This was like a month ago. I was changing my baby cousin's diaper and he started to pee. It got me like directly at my cleavage.

Ahaha eww. Yeah, there are a lot of embarrassing moments to be said about that particular area. Like this guy at work accidentally hit me there and he was like omg sorry. I was like "it's ok, it was an accident and it was the back of your hand anyway..." He was like, "ohhh good to know".

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Aw you were a flower BOY!

No everyone that was there was supposed to throw petals

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 06:52 PM
No everyone that was there was supposed to throw petals

Right.. -pictures a boy prancing up the aisle tossing flower petals-

Kirei
02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
lol win^^^^

LoztChaos
02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
In the middle of my cafateria last year, My friend offered me his Ginger Ale because he wasnt thirsty, i began to drink, and started laughing really hard at one of my friends remarks to another (Idr what it was lol) So anyway, i got up from the table still laughing, and then wouldn't you know it, it shoots out of my nose, it being Ginger Ale, it burned so bad that I couldnt see, and i was a mess with spit and soda all over me and my face, tears coming out of my eyes from the soda fizz, I then proceeded to back up, only tripping over a piece of slippery plastic on the ground, and I get knocket out cold. I wake up in the nurses office a mess, and the nurse laughing at me. D:

Cascade
02-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I know this makes me sound like a total idiot....But what's cleavage?

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Right.. -pictures a boy prancing up the aisle tossing flower petals-

Stop... You're so MEAN Brooke...
I hate you..... Grrr......

Jk

Ladylove
In the middle of my cafateria last year, My friend offered me his Ginger Ale because he wasnt thirsty, i began to drink, and started laughing really hard at one of my friends remarks to another (Idr what it was lol) So anyway, i got up from the table still laughing, and then wouldn't you know it, it shoots out of my nose, it being Ginger Ale, it burned so bad that I couldnt see, and i was a mess with spit and soda all over me and my face, tears coming out of my eyes from the soda fizz, I then proceeded to back up, only tripping over a piece of slippery plastic on the ground, and I get knocket out cold. I wake up in the nurses office a mess, and the nurse laughing at me. D:

Aww haha that's awful. I put two packs of texas pete in my friend's drink at work once. She was really thirsty and started chugging it... you should have SEEN how big her eyes got. She went in the cooler, grabbed a chocolate milk, and knocked it out. Thennnn she was chasing me around the kitchen...

SuperNova
My class was playing this game called fly swatters. Theres 2 teams and one person from each team playing at a time. They give you a complex problem and you have to solve it and find the answer hidden around the room and slap it with a fly swatter. You can also do what i call booty bump your opponent to slow them down. It was me versus my current boyfriend and he hip checked me and i fell inside the garbage can.

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 06:57 PM
I know this makes me sound like a total idiot....But what's cleavage?

The area between a woman's b00biez

Kirei
02-21-2011, 06:58 PM
that sounds sorta like something i did, we were playing football and i was quarterback, i threw a pass into the endzone and hit the girl i liked right in the face :O

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Stop... You're so MEAN Brooke...
I hate you..... Grrr......

Jk

It's part of my charm

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:02 PM
we wre playing flag football in gym, we had to wear those little flags on a belt. Any ways i was playing against a babe, and she reached to grap my flag but instead grabbed my shorts. Everyone was cracking up at me laying on the ground in my boxers, with my shorts around my ankles.

Rebel
02-21-2011, 07:02 PM
It's part of my charm

Charm?

pfftttttt

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 07:05 PM
we wre playing flag football in gym, we had to wear those little flags on a belt. Any ways i was playing against a babe, and she reached to grap my flag but instead grabbed my shorts. Everyone was cracking up at me laying on the ground in my boxers, with my shorts around my ankles.

I did that once but instead of grabbing his pants i grabbed his...well his flag was infront of him instead of on the side. You can figure it out haha

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Charm?

pfftttttt

Lol... I have to agree

Cascade
02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
So I was playing tag with some friends on a playground and I accidently tagged a girl on the butt...Talk about awkward

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:13 PM
So I was playing tag with some friends on a playground and I accidently tagged a girl on the butt...Talk about awkward

been their, done that. ;)

Ladylove
Lol... I have to agree

Youre just jealous.

When I was going back to the lockerroom after gym, I was on a friend's back. Piggyback ride :) Another friend came behind me and yanked my shorts down. We were outside...

Militaryman
We were playing tackle football in PE, and I tackled the girl I like cuz she had the ball, and at the last second she turned to face me aaaaaaand you can figure out how that ended up looking

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 07:14 PM

"Accidently" Sureee haha

RedRyder
02-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Teehe -twirls hair-

I was in drawing class in the 5th grade and I dropped my pencil. I bent over to get it and let out a lions roar from my arse

Kossi
02-21-2011, 07:15 PM
South florida fair 2 years ago... In on this huge ride, goes up in the air and spins, holds like 40 ppl

I happen to be sitting in the ONLY SEAT thats out of order (i cant get out)
So yeah... Im sitting there while a bunch of people walk by looking at a 14 year old being hovered by 2 sweaty guys trying to get the safety belt off

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I was in drawing class in the 5th grade and I dropped my pencil. I bent over to get it and let out a lions roar from my arse

Bahaha rawr ;)

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:19 PM
brooke post one more time and we have same number of posts...

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:20 PM
brooke post one more time and we have same number of posts...

ZOMG We're twins!

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Lol really...

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 07:22 PM

This kid was sitting next to me and bent over to pick up his pencil and farted on me. I didnt say a word i just got up and walked away haha

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
This kid was sitting next to me and bent over to pick up his pencil and farted on me. I didnt say a word i just got up and walked away haha

That was Max (Redryder)

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 07:24 PM
That was Max (Redryder)

Naw his name was Mark :P

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:25 PM
Naw his name was Mark :P

-Cough- did I say Max? -cough-

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:26 PM
rolf- we need more stories!

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 07:27 PM
One time some students found a Condomin the bathroom...

Kossi
02-21-2011, 07:28 PM
So a potato and a carrot walk into a bar....

KingFu
I don't get embaressed much.

Once in PE I didn't feel too good and my teacher didn't dismiss me without a note, so I Did sit ups and farted. Loud.

Another time I was signing my friends b*** for end of the year party (lmao. That sounded weird outside of my head) and I finished signing and I lifted up my head and hit her on the chin really hard. Her teeth dug into my head.

Ladylove
One time some students found a Condomin the bathroom...

I saw one lying outside of my middleschool on the sidewalk, but that's not an embarrassing story :)

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:30 PM
So a potato and a carrot walk into a bar....

I accidentally threw a carrot at my friend's face once. He was kinda cute...

SuperNova
02-21-2011, 07:31 PM
rolf- we need more stories!

This one wasnt me but i bet she was embarassed. I was at a waterpark and i was going to go down a water slide. A fat lady was infront of me and she wasnt wearing a swim suit she was wearing jean shorts and shirt. She started to go down the slide but got stuck. She started scooting down the slide. Thats what she gets for wearing jean shorts to a water park.

KingFu
02-21-2011, 07:31 PM
This isn't really embarrassing for me but.

During football practice, we went to the park. There was some kid and he was very sheltered. Me and some other guys found a USED c*nd*m in the ground, and pointed it out. The kid happened to see us pointing at it, then we walked away, the kid walked over, picked it up, and said "WHAT IS THIS THING? IT FEELS WEIRD!"

Hahahahahaha. It was soooo funny.

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 07:32 PM
A man walked into a bar. Ouch.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Well... Let's see some embarrassing stories by me huh?

Once I was really sleepy in class and then I kinda fell asleep, while my chair was tipped back. Then the teacher noticed a good 15-20 minutes later and "barked" at me to wake up. I got scared and jolted awake, falling down since I was on a tipped back chair, and kicking the book on my desk behind me to hit the girl sitting in the back row right on the head/face. Then when I attempted to pick the chair back up, I had it stuck between the two tables and couldn't put it into a upright position.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:41 PM
When I was at camp, my friend was getting dressed right next to the bed I was sleeping in. I woke up to her laughing on the floor next to me, half naked. Apparently, I had kicked her over.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Well... Let's see some embarrassing stories by me huh?

Once I was really sleepy in class and then I kinda fell asleep, while my chair was tipped back. Then the teacher noticed a good 15-20 minutes later and "barked" at me to wake up. I got scared and jolted awake, falling down since I was on a tipped back chair, and kicking the book on my desk behind me to hit the girl sitting in the back row right on the head/face. Then when I attempted to pick the chair back up, I had it stuck between the two tables and couldn't put it into a upright position.

EDIT: One more... When I was doing power lifts in the Gym, I was feeling really gassy, so when I squatted down to lift the weights and brought them to my chest, I let a really big one out. Surprised by it, I dropped the weights and it hit one of the weights on the floor causing it to act like a seesaw and flinging the small rubber ball to my crotch. I then dropped and hit my head on the powerlift bar. Yeah... i was knocked out for a few minutes.... I was about to get resuscitated by this really hot girl! I should have been unconscious for just a little while longer :(.

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:42 PM
I saw one lying outside of my middleschool on the sidewalk, but that's not an embarrassing story :)

On my first day of school last year i was riding the bus, and i was sitting with a girl i liked, some one threw a used one of those on the seat next to us......awkward

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 07:43 PM

That was on purpose.

Rebel
02-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Junior year I decided to donate blood. I guess my body just didn't like my blood being drawn from my veins, so I passed out. Unfortunately, no one else passed out, so I was made fun of as a wimp by some snobby kids. That didn't last long after I asked the people who didn't donate blood at all why they were so scared of a tiny needle. They shut up.

Another time, I was at a middle school pool party. We were playing marco polo and I was it. For those of you who don't know how to play, the person it closes their eyes and tries to tag a person. The person it calls out marco, while the others must call out polo. The first person tagged is it. So I had my eyes closed with my hands out walking/swimming around. I heard someone call polo directly to my left so I dove toward the sound. Both my hands ended up landing on her boobs. Very embarrassing.

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:45 PM
On my first day of school last year i was riding the bus, and i was sitting with a girl i liked, some one threw a used one of those on the seat next to us......awkward

Lmao, just an open one, I'm sure.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Junior year I decided to donate blood. I guess my body just didn't like my blood being drawn from my veins, so I passed out. Unfortunately, no one else passed out, so I was made fun of as a wimp by some snobby kids. That didn't last long after I asked the people who didn't donate blood at all why they were so scared of a tiny needle. They shut up.

Another time, I was at a middle school pool party. We were playing marco polo and I was it. For those of you who don't know how to play, the person it closes their eyes and tries to tag a person. The person it calls out marco, while the others must call out polo. The first person tagged is it. So I had my eyes closed with my hands out walking/swimming around. I heard someone call polo directly to my left so I dove toward the sound. Both my hands ended up landing on her boobs. Very embarrassing.

Well... The last scenario is very likely to happen considering they are probably above water and the only two objects protruding from her body. Thus you are likely to do that :). No Biggie :p

Conradin
02-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Lmao, just an open one, I'm sure.

trust me, it was used. either that, or somebody had a go-gurt on the bus

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:47 PM
trust me, it was used. either that, or somebody had a go-gurt on the bus

Ahh ewww ewww EWWW

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Hmm...

Ok... Lets see...

Hmmm....

Got it.

Wait... no....

Ok ok, so... Since were talking alot about jimmys. I was like, swimming in the ocean with some friends, and when i came up.... I had one on my head.

KingFu
02-21-2011, 07:49 PM

Another time, I was at a middle school pool party. We were playing marco polo and I was it. For those of you who don't know how to play, the person it closes their eyes and tries to tag a person. The person it calls out marco, while the others must call out polo. The first person tagged is it. So I had my eyes closed with my hands out walking/swimming around. I
heard someone call polo directly to my left so I dove toward the sound. Both my hands ended up landing on her boobs. Very embarrassing.

When I read this I was like "WTF? Who plays Marco polo?" after finishing it I think I'm gonna have a marco polo party for my 15th birthday:)

Zeus
Nobody comments on mine :(.

Militaryman
Lol my friend got 5 Condoms and put them on his fingers...

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:52 PM
EDIT: One more... When I was doing power lifts in the Gym, I was feeling really gassy, so when I squatted down to lift the weights and brought them to my chest, I let a really big one out. Surprised by it, I dropped the weights and it hit one of the weights on the floor causing it to act like a seesaw and flinging the small rubber ball to my crotch. I then dropped and hit my head on the powerlift bar. Yeah... i was knocked out for a few minutes.... I was about to get resuscitated by this really hot girl! I should have been unconscious for just a little while longer :(.

Lay off the ramen.

KingFu
02-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Lol my friend got 5 Condoms and put them on his fingers...

Please stop posting Stuff in white

Zeus
02-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Lay off the ramen.

Hey! I didn't eat ramen that day! I actually haven't ate ramen in about two months. :)

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey! I didn't eat ramen that day! I actually haven't ate ramen in about two months. :)

Yeah, you've had some rough experiences with it... OH!! those can so go on this embarrassing story thread! -begins story for Parth-

KingFu
02-21-2011, 07:56 PM
K

Congratz! When are you gonna pick up your chip?

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 08:03 PM

Come to Hawaii! We have some awesome ramen places here!

Cmandial
02-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Ok time for my embarrassing story.

Last year during lunch in my sophomore year of high school, I set down my stuff (including a water bottle) at a table with my friends. I went to go buy my lunch, thinking my waterbottle would have been untouched when I go back. So I got my lunch, sat down, and decided that I needed a drink of water. I picked up the waterbottle and went to take a drink, but it wasn't until the bottle was in my mouth, with no water coming out that I noticed the condom that my friend Ross had stuck on it. Thankfully, it wasn't used, but I still get crap about it from my friends.

Conradin
02-21-2011, 08:10 PM
lots of condom stories on here, eh

hawkei
02-21-2011, 08:16 PM

That sounds like a funny commercial :p

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Ok... I will tel you my most embarrassing one...

I was working on a project without the girl I like, and I was leaning over the table to reach the poster, and she was on the other side, so naturally, my friend pushed me. We kissed. :o

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 08:28 PM

I was working on a project without the girl I like, and I was leaning over the table to reach the poster, and she was on the other side, so naturally, my friend pushed me. We kissed. :o

That is very cheesy. Accidental kiss.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww124/Pixerella/Cartoons%20comics%20etc/Walt%20Disney/Animals%20as%20main%20characters/Lady%20and%20the%20Tramp/ladytramp.jpg

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 08:29 PM
That is very cheesy. Accidental kiss.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww124/Pixerella/Cartoons%20comics%20etc/Walt%20Disney/Animals%20as%20main%20characters/Lady%20and%20the%20Tramp/ladytramp.jpg

It still happened...

hawkei
02-21-2011, 08:41 PM

You probably thanked your friend after

KingFu
02-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Don't crush his hopes and dreams Brooke!

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Don't crush his hopes and dreams Brooke!

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/Decorated%20images/Hulk.jpg

Zeus
02-21-2011, 08:52 PM

Wow... That's one Angry Brooke. Looks like somebody sneezed and got green boogies all over her. That's probably why she is upset.

KingFu
02-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Embarrassing moment:

When I first saw the thread titles, I was expecting to open it and see in big red letters "FE**SH!"

Zerious
02-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Wow... That's one Angry Brooke. Looks like somebody sneezed and got green boogies all over her. That's probably why she is upset.

ohhhh ohhh ohh my gawd....

Militaryman
02-21-2011, 08:54 PM

The Incredible BROOKE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAH OMG WERE ALL GONNA DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rebel
02-21-2011, 08:55 PM
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj401/camodawg/snail-race.jpg

I win.

Zerious
02-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Btw my most embarassing moment that i can remember atm...

5th grade, seegulls got a headshot... leaving it at that.

But the plus side: I'm a pro bullspitter (censored for the devs :D). It was lunch recess, and I convinced everyone that someone shot me with a Ranch packet.

But me just knowing what was really on my head was disturbing...

KingFu
02-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Ohhhh. Now I remember a very bad one. I was in 4th grade, and I was going in the urinals, I really had to go and my teacher made me wait for an hour and I ran into the bathroom, and started going. I then noticed that it wasn't "out" and had urinated on the front of my pants, and I had to walk out in front of the whole class. Luckily I was a smart 4th grader;) and I put water all over my pants, and it was like a crazy amount, and I told my teacher that the sink overfload, and flooded on me. She totally bought it and called the janitor. No one suspected a thing:D

Zeus
02-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Ohhhh. Now I remember a very bad one. I was in 4th grade, and I was going in the urinals, I really had to go and my teacher made me wait for an hour and I ran into the bathroom, and started going. I then noticed that it wasn't "out" and had urinated on the front of my pants, and I had to walk out in front of the whole class. Luckily I was a smart 4th grader;) and I put water all over my pants, and it was like a crazy amount, and I told my teacher that the sink overfload, and flooded on me. She totally bought it and called the janitor. No one suspected a thing:D

Not very smart if you didn't unzip your pants eh? :p Just good at covering up mistakes :)

Cmandial
02-21-2011, 09:19 PM

Nice cover-up man. Much better than my fourth are bathroom experience. My math teacher Ms. Parker would let me go to the bathroom, so I snuck out of class, and peed myself on the way to the toilet. Had to go to the nurse, get a change of clothes, then go back to class in the new clothes with everyone staring at me, knowing what happened. Oh and my teacher yelled at me for leaving class without permission.

Zerious
02-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Nice cover-up man. Much better than my fourth are bathroom experience. My math teacher Ms. Parker would let me go to the bathroom, so I snuck out of class, and peed myself on the way to the toilet. Had to go to the nurse, get a change of clothes, then go back to class in the new clothes with everyone staring at me, knowing what happened. Oh and my teacher yelled at me for leaving class without permission.

fyl...ten char

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Embarrassing moment:

When I first saw the thread titles, I was expecting to open it and see in big red letters "FE**SH!"

Bahaha no, I don't have the balls.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 10:56 PM
but you do seem to have alot of embarrassing stories, do you do these things on purpase or do they just happen? :P

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 10:57 PM
but you do seem to have alot of embarrassing stories, do you do these things on purpase or do they just happen? :P

Lol, they just happen. I didn't ask a bird to poop on my cleavage or to fall on my butt.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
hmmmmmm, so your accedent prone? or just unlucky

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 11:00 PM
hmmmmmm, so your accedent prone? or just unlucky

Both :/

/10

Kirei
02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
well you sound like me, :p i have the luck of the dinosoars, i also tend to fall face first into cake :O

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 11:03 PM
well you sound like me, :p i have the luck of the dinosoars, i also tend to fall face first into cake :O

I'd love to fall face first into cake. Cake is delicious.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 11:05 PM
lol cake is good, but ice cream cake is better

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 11:05 PM
lol cake is good, but ice cream cake is better

No way. I like ice cream, but not that much.

Rebel
02-21-2011, 11:06 PM
No way. I like ice cream, but not that much.

*Falls in cake*

Talk about a brainfreeze.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 11:07 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you not like ice cream cake???????????????????????????? why hasent god smited you?!?!?!?!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!1

Ladylove
02-21-2011, 11:08 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you not like ice cream cake???????????????????????????? why hasent god smited you?!?!?!?!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!1

No, it's good, just not amazing. Birthday cake is amazing.

Kirei
02-21-2011, 11:09 PM
ok i can live that,

Conradin
02-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Cake is what life tastes like...

Rebel
02-22-2011, 12:33 AM
The cake is a lie.

Rikilamaru
02-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Well my most embarrassing moment happen on Saturday night. I was celebrity my friend 21st bday in las Vegas at a out door bar/night club I had about 5 drinks the last 2 were jäger bombs. At that point me and my friends cousin boyfriend were completely hammered / smashed. 1st round was my friends cousins boyfriend tried to hook me up with some random chick 2nd was sick twice on the way back to the hotel 3rd I was pretty much dragged back to hotel room. Well there u have it I'm never drinking jäger bomb again the hangover sucked and I'm still sore.

StompArtist
02-22-2011, 07:59 AM
I was at toys-r-us and my kid ran by me screaming so I grabbed him in my arms, lifted him from the ground and said in a loud voice "calm down right now" to find out I had grabbed someone else's kid. Didn't even look like mine. :D

Lysdexic
02-22-2011, 09:28 AM
I was only 5'0" in High School and my "friends" used to toss me up to hit the ceiling tiles. This never hurt until one toss slammed me into a water pipe that set off all the fire sprinklers as well... caught on camera and ended up with a concussion :(

Zerious
02-22-2011, 12:08 PM
I was at toys-r-us and my kid ran by me screaming so I grabbed him in my arms, lifted him from the ground and said in a loud voice "calm down right now" to find out I had grabbed someone else's kid. Didn't even look like mine. :D

lol My mom did this one time when i was like 8, except she figured it out when she saw me looking at her like "Mom? wtf are you doing with that kid that you didn't give birth to?"

KaotiicxDream
02-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Nice stories..

My story...
Stepped on a chair in Chemic and felt and landed on another chair... Oh F*** everyone laughed... This was yesterday... :/

Zerious
02-22-2011, 12:22 PM
so my gf is twirling around, being herself. The ground is wet and slippery from the wet weather here in California lately. So she kinda starts slipping, I notice and go to catch her, fml i slip right as i caught her. I broke her fall at least, but she landed in my lap....a little above my lap actually... booty plush only does so much.... guys you know where I'm going with this... Ladies, let's just say it "ruined my weekend".... Luckily she's caring enough to get me a milkshake... it works...

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
In my junior year in my AP english class, my teacher brought in a big long log thing like a pole. It was reallllyyy heavy, and it was supposed to be our harpoon because we were reading Moby Dick. Well, I had the log thing and I backed up to sit down in a chair. Well, I didn't back up far enough, so I fell right down on my butt with the log falling on top of me... right next to the guy I liked.

hawkei
02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
In my junior year in my AP english class, my teacher brought in a big long log thing like a pole. It was reallllyyy heavy, and it was supposed to be our harpoon because we were reading Moby Dick. Well, I had the log thing and I backed up to sit down in a chair. Well, I didn't back up far enough, so I fell right down on my butt with the log falling on top of me... right next to the guy I liked.
Shouldn't that book title be censored?

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Shouldn't that book title be censored?

Lol no, it's nothing bad. Just a book.

Barbamitsos
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
ill think about a good one and write it

Zerious
02-22-2011, 03:53 PM

that guy should've totally made his move there lol

Otukura
02-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Bahaha no, I don't have the balls.

Pun intended? Sorreh for the bawdy humor.

SuperNova
02-22-2011, 08:04 PM
I got in a fight at school right after i ate and threw up on her when she punched my stomach.

giayuan
02-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Classic, but it happens! My shorts got caught and the pole pantsed me ;D

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
that guy should've totally made his move there lol

Lol we flirted a lot, but he wasn't into me. I was like... meh...

KingFu
02-22-2011, 08:56 PM
I got in a fight at school right after i ate and threw up on her when she punched my stomach.

Sounds like a combo from marvel vs capcom;) EPIC WIN.

Junside
02-22-2011, 10:48 PM
This is probably my worst mistake ever.

I was in the middle of... bedroom activity. And it came to a point where I blurted out another girl's name................

I said "Amanda..." in a whisper, when her name was Roxy. My eyes just widened, thinking "crap..."

But she didn't hear me over all the commotion. She said "What?" But I played it off making it sound like "Oh my god." and I'm pretty sure it worked. Cuddled up and slept. :'D

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 10:49 PM
This is probably my worst mistake ever.

I was in the middle of... bedroom activity. And it came to a point where I blurted out another girl's name................

I said "Amanda..." in a whisper, when her name was Roxy. My eyes just widened, thinking "crap..."

But she didn't hear me over all the commotion. She said "What?" But I played it off making it sound like "Oh my god." and I'm pretty sure it worked. Cuddled up and slept. :'D

Lmao commotion

Junside
02-22-2011, 10:52 PM
Lmao commotion

Give me credit, I had to be vague. lol

Militaryman
02-22-2011, 10:56 PM
One time I was beach jogging (we should get together one day parth) and I tripped over a guys foot and rolled about 50 feet into a tree. And when I stood up a low-lying branch whacked me over the head. I fell again.

DawnInfinity
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM
One time I was beach jogging (we should get together one day parth) and I tripped over a guys foot and rolled about 50 feet into a tree. And when I stood up a low-lying branch whacked me over the head. I fell again.

50 feet?!! Wow. Haha.

Militaryman
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM
50 feet?!! Wow. Haha.

Yeah Waikiki has a little slope, and at that point, I was flat-out sprinting. My girl friend (girl friend, not girlfriend) was chasing me...

Phana
02-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I don't have one of me but of a friend. This was when white chicks the movie first came out. He was reenacting the scene where she blows the powder to act like it's a....well u know if you seen it. Lol but he had powder deodorant and he gets a handful of it. Then he says "ur mommas so old her breast milk is like powder" and he blows it through his hand and the wind blows it back into his face! To make matters worse he breathed in while his hand was too close to his mouth before he blew. So he had powdered deodorant in his mouth, on his face, and all over his upper half. That was definitely a moment where I laughed so hard I cried.

Cmandial
02-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Lol PL players are definitely some of the most interesting people I've ever met.

Militaryman
02-23-2011, 01:22 AM
Lol PL players are definitely some of the most interesting people I've ever met.

Haha you ain't seen nothing yet...

Necrobane
02-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Last year, at my uncles wedding. During the "I do's" ect I stepped back to let someone past and knocked a candle over and it set my hair on fire......

Militaryman
02-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Last year, at my uncles wedding. During the "I do's" ect I stepped back to let someone past and knocked a candle over and it set my hair on fire......

Like Michael Jackson style? Or just singed?

Lol on my vacation to Utah I went skiing, and at the top I got a rock and coated it with snow and rolled it down the mountain. The result was HUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Necrobane
02-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Singed but it hurt like hell and I interrupted them for like 5 mins. I was 6 yrs old....

Militaryman
02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Singed but it hurt like hell and I interrupted them for like 5 mins. I was 6 yrs old....

Ouch... Well at least it wasn't Michael Jackson-esque...

Necrobane
02-23-2011, 01:32 AM
True :D
/10

Militaryman
02-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Ahaha I remember watching that commercial on YouTube... My friends were all staring at the screen as if it had just slapped their mother...

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 08:49 PM
I was going to french class, meh i was going o pee so i went to restroom unisex btw so i got in there i saw a flat thing put on girls for the monthly gift with a bl00d streak

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 08:53 PM
I was going to french class, meh i was going o pee so i went to restroom unisex btw so i got in there i saw a flat thing put on girls for the monthly gift with a bl00d streak

Lmao it's called a PAD.

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:00 PM

Seems each one...your freind pushes you.....sounds fishy i must meet this freind and higher him to make me kiss the girl that i like

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Lmao it's called a PAD.

I know i just dont want to get into trouble lol

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I know i just dont want to get into trouble lol

Lol for saying pad...

Conradin
02-23-2011, 09:04 PM
pad pad pad pad pad - theirs nothing wrong with saying pad, lol. its like is it illegal to say, *gasp* Toilet paper?

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:05 PM
I pad ;) but i mean i use ipad,
Another emberasing moment i was in mexican school for awhileand theres these weird urinals that can have a little view and a guy accidently looked at my special area he was like gaahk uuhh dude uuggghhh left quickly i was like "i hate this urinals!"

romgar1
02-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Hmm wouldnt we all be banned is pad was a wordy dird? iPAD, notePAD, PADdle, PADdywack, and just plain PAD.

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:07 PM
I pad ;) but i mean i use ipad,
Another emberasing moment i was in mexican school for awhileand theres these weird urinals that can have a little view and a guy accidently looked at my special area he was like gaahk uuhh dude uuggghhh left quickly i was like "i hate this urinals!"

Must have scared him off O.o

KingFu
02-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks to apple I can say "That girl is on her pad" and not be called a pervert:D

Conradin
02-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks to apple I can say "That girl is on her pad" and not be called a pervert:D

and people still hate steve jobs- after hes done so much =)

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:14 PM

Clever really clever
Embarresing story
At 2nd grade i was.lloling like no tomorow so snot ca,e out of my nose all the kids were like eeeeewwwwww pointed laughed, yea i creid

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-23-2011, 09:17 PM
One day at P.E. a kid broke his leg so my gym teacher had to take him to the nurse. He was there for a bit, so some kid starts pantsing everyone. Then, we all started started pantsing each other. This happened when the girls were still in there locker room. We thought they were in the fitness room.. I was standing in front of the door when the girls started to come out........... 8th grade was a bad year..

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Im in 8th grade

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:43 PM
When I was in 7th grade, this guy named Seth had a huge crush on me. We were all waiting in a line outside our english class after lunch and I was wearing a mini skirt. Well, Seth was behind me... All of a sudden, I hear one of the guys say "Yo Seth, hahaha whatcha doin on the floor". I turn around to see him scrambling to his feet RIGHT BEHIND ME. He had been peeking...

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Were you in kentucky? If you were must have been dynastu, nevermind hes 11

Conradin
02-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Seth is just your average 7th grade creeper, stalker, pervert child. grins wickedly

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Seth is just your average 7th grade creeper, stalker, pervert child. grins wickedly

Looool. My face was SO hot. I started to sweat from the heat of embarassment. Everyone laughed at how red I was.

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:49 PM
.....so was it dynastu...........lol, you should've kicked him till he whined

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-23-2011, 09:49 PM
When I was in 7th grade, this guy named Seth had a huge crush on me. We were all waiting in a line outside our english class after lunch and I was wearing a mini skirt. Well, Seth was behind me... All of a sudden, I hear one of the guys say "Yo Seth, hahaha whatcha doin on the floor". I turn around to see him scrambling to his feet RIGHT BEHIND ME. He had been peeking...

Boys will be boys.

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Boys will be boys.

He was such a perv... I had an awkward moment last year when he was in my anatomy class. You see, I had to lay on a big piece of paper while he traced my body... needless to say, he wasn't shy.

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 09:53 PM
We all know he wasnt shy since he peeked bet he'd do the profile of your body for 10 bucks

Conradin
02-23-2011, 09:53 PM
after all it is anatomy class- and common, weve all had awkward moments in anatomy class ;)

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:54 PM
We all know he wasnt shy since he peeked bet he'd do the profile of your body for 10 bucks

Lol he'd do it for free. He made a sort of "zip" noise when he went straight up between my legs.

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I was in that position last year when I traced this girls body because our class was doing something that had to do with shadows.
Good times

Zeus
02-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I had to do the body tracing thing too! Since my body balance was distributed on my knees, somebody "accidentally" pushed me, I lost my balance while tracing and my face landed right in between her thorax. Mind you, I tried to put this as civil as possible. Needless to say I apologized, but I also commented on something I'd rather not say here :D, although... I ended up dating her like 2 weeks later. LOL, I didn't even had interest in this girl before that encounter.

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 09:59 PM
I had to do the body tracing thing too! Since my body balance was distributed on my knees, somebody "accidentally" pushed me, I lost my balance while tracing and my face landed right in between her thorax. Mind you, I tried to put this as civil as possible. Needless to say I apologized, but I also commented on something I'd rather not say here :D, although... I ended up dating her like 2 weeks later. LOL, I didn't even had interest in this girl before that encounter.

Bahaha shows what YOU value in a girl.

Phana
02-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Bahaha shows what YOU value in a girl.

Lady u crack me up

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Lady u crack me up

It's part of my charm ;)

Rebel
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
It's part of my charm ;)

Oh, you're just all about that charm aren't you. Too bad my charm will just always overwhelm yours. Too bad... ;)

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh, you're just all about that charm aren't you. Too bad my charm will just always overwhelm yours. Too bad... ;)

You'll never win, Rebel.

Kattatonic
02-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol oh you realize most embarrassing moments tend to happen in your freshman year? I have one......I was in gym class and we were required to wear uniforms. We were all in a semi circle lined up. The coach was teaching and her back turned when a friend of mine crawled behind the lined and de-panted my shorts so fast down to my ankles. I was in such shock that I couldn't move for a second and the coach turned around after my friend got back in line. All she saw was me standing there with my shorts around my ankles..... I so hesitate to say this part but it just so happened that I wasn't wearing underwear. Thank god for an all girls PE class. I got into so much trouble. She thought I had pulled them down myself and just stood there. My face is red just typing this.

Rebel
02-23-2011, 10:19 PM
You'll never win, Rebel.

I already did. Already did...

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:20 PM
I already did. Already did...

No. No you didn't.

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Megan Fox wins.

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Lol he'd do it for free. He made a sort of "zip" noise when he went straight up between my legs.

No i mean he will pay you

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:25 PM
No i mean he will pay you

Oh bahahaha yeah maybe.

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Look at this......from funny stories to pervs checking out ladylove

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Look at this......from funny stories to pervs checking out ladylove

Lol that WAS embarassing

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:31 PM
You got to stop wearing skirts then

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:32 PM
You got to stop wearing skirts then

I was 12!!

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Stage, how old are you? Bet your a house wrecker joking lol

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Stage, how old are you? Bet your a house wrecker joking lol

18 now....

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Bad time to wear skirts.......to much pervs on the prowl

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Bad time to wear skirts.......to much pervs on the prowl

Yeah, now old men hit on me...

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Old man go for the 17-20

Zeus
02-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah, now old men hit on me...

It's ok Brooke, I'm not old but I'll never hit on you :). Can't say the same about romgar though :p. Just kidding, I'm sure he wouldn't either.

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Old man go for the 17-20

Yep.. this guy at my college was behind me. Said a girl in tight jeans in cowboy boots is soooo sexy. He was like... 50

Phoenixking
02-23-2011, 10:43 PM
I gots to go, i cant hit on you either me im 13 i cant date an 18yr old might be to tall for me

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:44 PM
I gots to go, i cant hit on you either me im 13 i cant date an 18yr old might be to tall for me

Awww hahah you're so young. I probably am too tall. I'm 5'6"

Rebel
02-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Awww hahah you're so young. I probably am too tall. I'm 5'6"

I've heard, the taller you are, the more charm you contain. I'm about 7 foot.

bladesword
02-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Just a random question.
Is everyone in game lv56 now? :,(

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Just a random question.

I just got 55 yesterday

Rebel
02-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Just a random question.

I'm still 50 haha. Not too fond of leveling.

bladesword
02-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I just got 55 yesterday

Nice :)
Dam seven swords keeps me lv50.

Ladylove
02-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I've heard, the taller you are, the more charm you contain. I'm about 7 foot.

Oh YEAH RIGHT

Zojak
02-23-2011, 10:52 PM
most embarrassing stories! Don't worry, we'll keep this a non-judgmental environment.

I'll start:
When I was a freshman in high school, I was going down some stairs in the history building at my school. My feet slipped out from under me and I bounced my way down the stairs on my butt. I was wearing a skirt...

similar story except i was in middle school, and i slid down on my back, and they had to call an ambulance :(

EDIT: and i was wearing pants lolol

Rebel
02-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Oh YEAH RIGHT

It's true. My picture is just distorted. I look much shorter than I actually am.

bladesword
02-23-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh YEAH RIGHT
Im guessing ladylove is short...

KingFu
02-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Im guessing ladylove is short...

Tell your embarrassing story, I know it already:rolleyes:

bladesword
02-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Tell your embarrassing story, I know it already:rolleyes:
∑(゚д゚、) Have mercy, boss...

KingFu
02-23-2011, 11:02 PM
∑(゚д゚、) Have mercy, boss...

∑(゚д゚、) I CAN DO IT TOO!:p

bladesword
02-23-2011, 11:04 PM
∑(゚д゚、) I CAN DO IT TOO!:p

(´Д`)
 |∪ |⊃
  ∨∨

KingFu
02-23-2011, 11:06 PM
(´Д`)
 |∪ |⊃
  ∨∨

∨∨
 |∪ |⊃
(´Д`)

Upside down:p

bladesword
02-23-2011, 11:08 PM
  ∨∨
 |∪ |⊃
(´Д`)

Lol You falling down in that emoji? ♪♪゙ヽ((●>ω<人>ω<●))ノ゙♪♪

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
∮ ∧__∧~♪∮
§((* ̄(I) ̄) §
∮ |∪ ∪  ∮
§ C_⊃_⊃  §
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

KingFu
02-23-2011, 11:11 PM
ω

Eww that is that?

Kirei
02-23-2011, 11:12 PM
.............. this thread is amazing

bladesword
02-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Eww that is that?
:3
Its a mouth.

If your thinking if thats a ...... Get your mind outta the gutter ( *゚∇)/☆(ノ゚⊿゚)ノ

bladesword
02-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Lol Lol!! You love copperheads wammo the hammo, Kirei! Σ(・口・|||||

Militaryman
02-24-2011, 01:10 AM
In 6th grade (not that long ago) a guy grabbed my crotch.

KingFu
02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
:3
Its a mouth.

If your thinking if thats a ...... Get your mind outta the gutter ( *゚∇)/☆(ノ゚⊿゚)ノ

ω

No way is that a mouth......who's mouth looks like that? If it's not what I'm thinking of, it must be Peter Griffin's chin.

Militaryman
02-24-2011, 01:17 AM
No way is that a mouth......who's mouth looks like that? If it's not what I'm thinking of, it must be Peter Griffin's chin.

It's one of those cartoony anime-style chibi Japanese mouths

Zerious
02-24-2011, 11:46 AM
It's one of those cartoony anime-style chibi Japanese mouths

that or a perfectly cleft lip

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Meh to young im sexy though lol joking idk, and idc
Read my sig photo

Kirei
02-24-2011, 06:21 PM
lol thats a version of one of my favorite things to say, you have a point, and not just on your hat

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 06:24 PM
lol thats a version of one of my favorite things to say, you don't have a point, and not just on your hat
......... .
What hat!

Kirei
02-24-2011, 06:27 PM
the wizards hat you are wearing

noobmigo
02-24-2011, 06:27 PM
......... .
Whats that!
I remember I was takin a shower and My sis walked in and she asked me that very same question...

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 06:33 PM
I remember I was takin a shower infront of my sis walked in and she asked me that very same question... she was wandering were it was.....

Wtf perv?!

Survivorfan
02-24-2011, 07:12 PM
In 6th grade (not that long ago) a guy grabbed my crotch.
Like this:
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/photo1.jpg
Or like this:
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/photo2.jpg

Angelicious
02-25-2011, 11:49 PM
in 8th grade, someone wrote my name on their paper, and the teacher didn't know what to do with him cause he didn't cheat or copy off me

TheLaw
02-26-2011, 07:55 AM
I think mines too embarrasing to post out here :O

Phoenixking
02-26-2011, 09:05 AM
One time i was scaring students passing through the door, the nun came to teach us, i jumped out to scare here, i didnt know everyone kaughed at me i was embareasses

Ladylove
02-26-2011, 01:53 PM
One time i was scaring students passing through the door, the nun came to teach us, i jumped out to scare here, i didnt know everyone kaughed at me i was embareasses

Omg haha you jumped a nun.

Mishika:):)
02-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Walking to school&my trousers split.. I didn't notice&the friend I walk with found it hilarious:'|

Jespo
02-26-2011, 07:50 PM
my freshman year in high school i was running to my bus because i didnt want to miss it. this girl walks by me and i break my neck checking her out but as i was running i also broke my a** when i fell (not literally). 3 other busses saw me do it and so did she. so imagine how many kids were laughing the next day at me.

Zeus
02-26-2011, 07:59 PM
my freshman year in high school i was running to my bus because i didnt want to miss it. this girl walks by me and i break my neck checking her out but as i was running i also broke my a** when i fell (not literally). 3 other busses saw me do it and so did she. so imagine how many kids were laughing the next day at me.

Lmao Jesus, That sounds like something I would do. I have broke a surfboard in half before by accident, while checking out a girl. LOL

Jespo
02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
LOL! but the worst part of it is that the girl i was going out with at the moment saw that

edit: if my surfboard were to break while i was checking a girl out then at that point id have to talk to her

Militaryman
02-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Omg haha you jumped a nun.

Don't jump these nuns...

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Hitsugaya104/d70311b3.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-26-2011, 09:46 PM
A few months ago someone hijacked my paper in a class, put their name on it, and turned it in without me knowing. Not only did I get a zero, but I got a double zero and was accused of cheating -__-

Militaryman
02-26-2011, 09:51 PM
A few months ago someone hijacked my paper in a class, put their name on it, and turned it in without me knowing. Not only did I get a zero, but I got a double zero and was accused of cheating -__-

Why were you accused of cheating?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Why were you accused of cheating?

It was my paper and I actually typed it with my own thhinking, but that guy got it from me when I got up to print it, he put it in his USB, put his name on it instead of mine, and turned it in at the same time I did

The teacher thought I cheated off of that guy but it was actually him who cheated. So I got the consequences..

Zeus
02-26-2011, 10:15 PM
It was my paper and I actually typed it with my own thhinking, but that guy got it from me when I got up to print it, he put it in his USB, put his name on it instead of mine, and turned it in at the same time I did

The teacher thought I cheated off of that guy but it was actually him who cheated. So I got the consequences..

This is how you prove your innocence. You can thank me later :).

First: Ask that guy to bring the USB to school
Second: Call your teacher in
Third: Show your file creation date for YOUR paper
Fourth: Make him show his
Fifth: On further evidence to crush him, Show all your save dates
Sixth: Make him show his
Seventh: Watch in satisfaction as that dude enjoys his expulsion or suspension.

Oh yeah! And one more thing! If he somehow manages to avoid that! Make him send the teacher his ORIGINAL document with the save date and everything.

Not to mention you will have that teacher eating out of the palm of your hand for falsely accusing you. Innocent until proven guilty goes a looong way...

OH YEAH EVEN MORE EVIDENCE:
Make the teacher compare all his old writing style, homework, essays and whatnot to that paper
THEN make the teacher compare the paper to your writing style, homework, essays, and whatnot to that paper.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-26-2011, 10:31 PM
This is how you prove your innocence. You can thank me later :).

First: Ask that guy to bring the USB to school
Second: Call your teacher in
Third: Show your file creation date for YOUR paper
Fourth: Make him show his
Fifth: On further evidence to crush him, Show all your save dates
Sixth: Make him show his
Seventh: Watch in satisfaction as that dude enjoys his expulsion or suspension.

Oh yeah! And one more thing! If he somehow manages to avoid that! Make him send the teacher his ORIGINAL document with the save date and everything.

Not to mention you will have that teacher eating out of the palm of your hand for falsely accusing you. Innocent until proven guilty goes a looong way...

OH YEAH EVEN MORE EVIDENCE:
Make the teacher compare all his old writing style, homework, essays and whatnot to that paper
THEN make the teacher compare the paper to your writing style, homework, essays, and whatnot to that paper.

He already moved away from the school because he was accused of bullying multiple times :(

Plus everytime I tried talking to the teacher about it he kept yelling "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

I wanted to negotiate about the accusation but my counselor said that once it's on there, it will stay there.

ah forget it, I just hope it doesn't affect my future...

Zeus
02-26-2011, 10:32 PM
He already moved away from the school because he was accused of bullying multiple times :(

Plus everytime I tried talking to the teacher about it he kept yelling "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

I wanted to negotiate about the accusation but my counselor said that once it's on there, it will stay there.

You have the right to defend yourself. If the school does not allow that... You can call for legal action. So... The teacher still must have his old work correct? Prove it like that.

hawkei
02-26-2011, 10:33 PM

What's detective parth have to say next 0.0

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-26-2011, 10:34 PM
You have the right to defend yourself. If the school does not allow that... You can call for legal action. So... The teacher still must have his old work correct? Prove it like that.

Legal action? How so?

Also, that guy only turned in the one he copied. He does not have his own version of that assignment. Nothing can be done since he moved away to a new school D:

Otukura
02-26-2011, 10:51 PM
If it's on your record, many higher up, probably most, colleges won't even let you apply, or give you an immediate denial. If they don't let you argue your case, use legal action as range said. You'll win.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-26-2011, 11:04 PM
If it's on your record, many higher up, probably most, colleges won't even let you apply, or give you an immediate denial. If they don't let you argue your case, use legal action as range said. You'll win.

But what do you mean by legal action? You mean in court?