PDA

View Full Version : Auction suggestions

MithralTalon
02-22-2011, 12:50 AM
1. Extend the auction time limit from 3 hrs to 24 hrs.
2. Add a button to see what the on-going sales for the item are.
3. The initial price is the price if you sold to merchant.
4. When viewing an item to purchase allow preview like when looking at items in inventory to see change in stats.
5. Log of total amount sold and bought - could be used for title or FB/Twitter event posting when certain milestones are reached (like number of kills)

Rare
02-22-2011, 04:18 PM
MithralTalon,

I just posted about #4 in another thread. I think it would be a great addition.

Moogerfooger
02-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Re: Point 1, you can change the auction length from 3 hours to 11 hrs, 23 hrs, or 3 days. Just tap on the time box. It does cost more to list for longer, but the diff between 11 hours and 23 hours is very little.

Point 2: You can do this, by quickly searching for the item/color.

Deathdemize
02-22-2011, 04:24 PM
1. Extend the auction time limit from 3 hrs to 24 hrs.
2. Add a button to see what the on-going sales for the item are.
3. The initial price is the price if you sold to merchant.
4. When viewing an item to purchase allow preview like when looking at items in inventory to see change in stats.
5. Log of total amount sold and bought - could be used for title or FB/Twitter event posting when certain milestones are reached (like number of kills)

1.Not a bad idea but dosnt matter that much to me :P
2.Frikin AWESOME idea would help lots so i dont have to be jumping from place to place to find out how much somthing costs.
3.Dont we kinda already have that?(Might be 100% wrong dont take my word for it)
4.Idk if you mean to also let the item be previewed on your toon and that stat thing or just the stat thing cuz we can already see how it looks on our toons.But the stat thing sounds nice.
5.I like the idea im geting the feelin you play world of warcraft.But if they do that then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!PUT ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE GAME

I like your ideas and think some of them should be put into the game (IMO)

Deathdemize
02-22-2011, 04:25 PM
o and even if you dont do #5 still put the achievements into the game plz dev's

JemNI
02-23-2011, 12:12 PM
How about a more eBay like auction house where items go to the highest bidder. You put something out there with a minimum and a time limit and it goes to the highest bidder. Then, the really nice pinks and purples might garner closer to what their value ought to be. The CS is kind of a pain when somebody can just come in with the same item and undersell you.

Deathdemize
02-23-2011, 06:44 PM
No i want achievements :<