PDA

View Full Version : Bear combo

Zux
02-22-2011, 06:49 AM
Ever since the new combo for bear came out, I have been hearing of a older combo that used to or still does exist....I don't know what it is (I have heard it is crushing blow + stomp) but there was no name specified (and after thinking I finally had it,
Someone came and rained all over my theory).

If anyone has any information on this "other" combo could u please post it here...I'm really intruiged to find out the best for my bear :) Ty guys

sharken
02-22-2011, 07:01 AM
Guess it must be the one from this post : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18591-1.7-B-side-(Additional-Changes)

Warriors can now do a 'Combo' with "Beckon" and "Stomp."

With Beckon and Stomp maxed out this is a powerful combo (if used wisely)

Zux
02-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Sorry sorry my mistake I'll edit the mistake...no it's an old combo that players may or may not have known about, but I can't seem to figure it out and neither could my team of elites ^.^. Maybe with a devs help we could sort my problem out and end my sleepless nights =P

krazii
02-22-2011, 09:13 AM
I don't think where was an "old" combo. There were combos with other classes (ice and stomp for example) but as far as I know there were no Bear self combos before beckon and stomp.

This old thread was best I know about regarding combos (pre 1.7): (Psylogic, we could use one of your guides on this!)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9817-super-awesome-stuff

Kraz

Balgreta
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
it's not a combo that shows up with the 'combo' animation but it does do something as text appears above the enemy name saying "Crushed".

crushing blow + stomp = crushed

Ref; Ingame & http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17290-GUIDE-How-to-Tank-Properly-and-Shed-the-Noob-Bear-Status!&highlight=crushed

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Wow, thanks. This thread was actually quite helpful. I just hate how bears are the most underwhelming out of all the characters. :/

Otukura
02-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Crushed isn't a weapon proc, as Execute is?

KingFu
02-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Crushed isn't a weapon proc, as Execute is?

It may be a 2H proc, but I'm not sure. I'll go test now:)

Otukura
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
While you're at it, could you test it with the frozen mace... I think I've seen it with that.

KingFu
02-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Just did a quick testing right before update with snakespeare, and I mean quick lol. But crushing blow and stomp did nothing. Nor did a 2H. He got disconnected I think right after, but maybe crush was a combo they added, that is when a warrior stomps someone against a wall? I'd do further testing but no connection due to update.

Edit:

Sure, I'll test right after update. I tested with heartbreaker (valentine 2H) and I think he got disconnected.

Zerious
02-22-2011, 03:34 PM
I've seen that 'execute' mini-combo, what is that?

Otukura
02-22-2011, 03:44 PM
I've seen that 'execute' mini-combo, what is that?

It's the weapon proc on the Hax

Zerious
02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
It's the weapon proc on the Hax

ah ok............