PDA

View Full Version : Character customization/clothing

Baitntackle54
04-10-2010, 01:01 PM
So this is something I bet you guys could implement fairly quickly. Obviously alot of players like to have their own customized look. So my idea would be to add a NPC in town and any future towns you add to the game that you can go to to change your looks for a fee of gold. I mean just things such as fur/skin color, hair style(give enchantresses the option to not wear their hood that they can select at will so they can see their heads and head gear) also facial features, hair color, just simple things like that. And I'm sure everyone would be alot happier since it won't be a bunch of clones running around.

My other thing woul be to add more slots for articles of clothing to pick from so we can further customize our looks and stats. Things like necklaces, jewelry, gloves, boots, capes.

And my final thought is to create higher level armours that truely look different and allow people too show off their skill, power, and gold :) and by truely I mean give us an option of styles and not just color differences. I know their is a few textured ones but I think people would like completely different style tempelates. And you could do things like having armour thats on fire, or glows. Have spikes. More padding. But ofcoures you must make these things hard to obtain so not just everyone gets em.

Banned
04-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Great idea! The characters do look a little bland.