PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Leiver
02-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi all

Played a few MMORPGs in the past. If anyone remembers Myth of Soma or Legend of Mir I was a quite well known player in both of those and must admit I did get properly addicted to them which was quite unhealthy and did affect my education a bit :-/

Well I've sorted myself out now and am ready to play another MMORPG without going overboard and affecting my life.

Just playing this game casually, signed up little over a week ago and have been working through the quests. Finding it quite fun so far and reckon I can make myself feel at home here. I'm intentionally not looking too deeply into things such as stat setups etc just doing things on instinct and buying the best gear I can afford. Seems to have worked out well so far and have added a few friends along the way.

I do like to level in quite a professional way but still like to keep it fun and have a chat along the way.

Quite happy to get along and work with anyone really, quite easy guy to get along with!

Currently only have one character called Leiver which is a str bear (see check me out using terminology already haha) I'm at level 26 now and am thinking of making a Mage soon

Any advice is welcome :-)

Daz (that's my actual name!)

KingFu
02-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Hello. Welcome to the community:)

Feel free to ask any questions needed.

Leiver
02-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

No doubt I'll have some questions to ask in time!

LoztChaos
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll feel at home!

KingFu
02-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

No doubt I'll have some questions to ask in time!

You're welcome:) When those times come, don't be afraid to post or PM me:)

Militaryman
02-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the forums! Ask anyone for help! Let's hope they know the answer...

Wrap
02-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Well I've sorted myself out now and am ready to play another MMORPG without going overboard and affecting my life. Just playing this game casually,

haha that's what I told myself too lol! Now look at me xD

Anyways, welcome to the game! ;)

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:39 PM
haha that's what I told myself too lol! Now look at me xD

Anyways, welcome to the game! ;)

Didto, anyways welcome- fell free to pm people for advice- and I nobody can help you- look for Royce or one of the devs.

giayuan
02-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Welcome! Glad to see an experienced person! times are hard.. lol jk ;D ask any questions you want right here, a thread in general discussions section, or send a PM to any of us!

Major
02-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the forms, have fun!

Leiver
02-23-2011, 05:28 AM
Good to see such a community here, theres always going to be bad apples but the majority do seem to be friendly and helpful!

giayuan
02-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Good to see such a community here, theres always going to be bad apples but the majority do seem to be friendly and helpful!

Dont forget the devs, theyre the gods here :D