PDA

View Full Version : [Archer] AoE not dealing damage

adwin
02-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Case:
The archer has selected a target further away instead of the others standing right next to him (usually auto-aim). Releasing an AoE like Avian Scream of Shattering Scream has no effect on the enemies standing right next to the archer.

JemNI
02-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Case:
The archer has selected a target further away instead of the others standing right next to him (usually auto-aim). Releasing an AoE like Avian Scream of Shattering Scream has no effect on the enemies standing right next to the archer.

I have issue with this too. I'd also like to see a way to change the target without trying to accurately tap your desired target enemy. Half the time, I autoselect a mob when I want the boss and and then trying to tap the boss results in me tapping and moving instead...not what I wanted to do. If maybe a double tap changed the the target used by autoselect, that would seem like a good option to me.

adwin
02-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I already posted about the auto-select issues (suggestion).
Well, an AoE should damage those close to you regardless of the fact that you have selected a more distanced oponent for physical damage.