PDA

View Full Version : barrel drops?

Cheesecakess
02-23-2011, 05:45 AM
hey i was just wondering if this is worth anything
when i was playing pvp i got this from a barrel, its probably junk i know but just checking because i have seen people selling pvp barrel drops for high price but they were pink

green lvl 35 witches fire mage robe

thx ;)

Cheesecakess
03-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Still no 1 knows?

Keohike
03-01-2011, 03:00 AM
i never hear of it maybe its rare

Keohike
03-01-2011, 03:00 AM
but i played for 2 week so im still newbie lol

Corpser
03-01-2011, 03:06 AM
I've never heard if it..... And I've played for a year.......

Cheesecakess
03-01-2011, 03:09 AM
oo sounds like its rare,
Royce u know?
Also it looks like you know how you get those ao2 drops like sandy plate and stuff that just looks like your wearing no armour

Keohike
03-01-2011, 03:12 AM
can i buy it?

DontNerfMeBro
03-01-2011, 04:22 AM
To get the REALLY rare barrel drops you have to find two barrels that are very close together. Stand at the precise midpoint between the barrels and then release whatever AOE you have in your arsenal. Remember: Repetition is key here so you'll have to do it a lot.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 04:29 AM
is this proven can anyone verify this fact?

Inching
03-01-2011, 04:40 AM
throw up a screen print of this thing and if its worth anything, someone will buy it from you. personally, i've never heard of it.

DontNerfMeBro
03-01-2011, 05:44 AM
To get the REALLY rare barrel drops you have to find two barrels that are very close together. Stand at the precise midpoint between the barrels and then release whatever AOE you have in your arsenal. Remember: Repetition is key here so you'll have to do it a lot.

Oh. I forgot one thing: If you use your thumbs while playing, it nullifies the drop.. Pinkies only.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Oh. I forgot one thing: If you use your thumbs while playing, it nullifies the drop.. Pinkies only.

I found a better way if you use toes the chance of getting rare items increases by 50%.

DontNerfMeBro
03-01-2011, 05:54 AM
I found a better way if you use toes the chance of getting rare items increases by 50%.

No dude. It's pinkies. Stop trolling the forums misleading people.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:56 AM
No dude. It's pinkies. Stop trolling the forums misleading people.

lol ur funny but im not trolling misleading ppl it works i tried it

Cheesecakess
03-02-2011, 03:16 AM
Is there anyway to upload on my iPod without using photobucket?

KingFu
03-02-2011, 04:11 AM
Is there anyway to upload on my iPod without using photobucket?

Unless it's an image sharing site, no.

I have a fire Mage robe, and will gladly upload the screenshot. It's a grey item, but I'll still upload if anyone wishes.

As for the robe, I believe it's rare. I am yet to see one in cs (I check ever so often, ever since I got one a month or 2 ago) and mine was the first I've seen. I usually show it to people if we are sharing our collection, and it tends to give them a "Wtf!?";)

As for the value, I'm not sure. It just depends on what someone is willing to pay for it. Some collectors may pay a lot. I am yet to put mine in CS, since I don't wanna waste gold listing it over and over, and I don't wanna sell it for too cheap.

Edit:

Cheese, if you want, I can get on and post a screenshot of it for you. Either in trade window, or passing it to me for a quick screen, either way. The interesting thing about this item is it looks like a basic cloak.

Fatpigwarrior
03-02-2011, 04:57 AM
if u use ur thumbs it is perfectly fine drop percent

Cheesecakess
03-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Unless it's an image sharing site, no.

I have a fire Mage robe, and will gladly upload the screenshot. It's a grey item, but I'll still upload if anyone wishes.

As for the robe, I believe it's rare. I am yet to see one in cs (I check ever so often, ever since I got one a month or 2 ago) and mine was the first I've seen. I usually show it to people if we are sharing our collection, and it tends to give them a "Wtf!?";)

As for the value, I'm not sure. It just depends on what someone is willing to pay for it. Some collectors may pay a lot. I am yet to put mine in CS, since I don't wanna waste gold listing it over and over, and I don't wanna sell it for too cheap.

Edit:

Cheese, if you want, I can get on and post a screenshot of it for you. Either in trade window, or passing it to me for a quick screen, either way. The interesting thing about this item is it looks like a basic cloak.

Hey, u on right now? We can trade then just press preview on avatar and take a screen shot

KingFu
03-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Here's the screenshot:)
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/6e56a6a6.png

PvpLegend
03-04-2011, 10:16 PM

rofl.
+10