PDA

View Full Version : Crafting prices

giayuan
02-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Exactly why does daily quest stuff like superior blade steels, sell for 10k? I made a basic 1 handed blade after a few superior blade steels and the basic blade is.. 70k in CS? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Moogerfooger
02-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Because sometimes people are impatient or don't want to do the dailies, and would rather just buy it if they have the money.

Riccits
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
iam making 100-150k a day with those daily quest items :D

1. ppl are impacient, when they want to craft, they want to do it NOW
2. ppl are to lazy to do daily quests 10x for 1 crafting
3. crafted items sells for more money, so u get money back in selling

Kujen
02-23-2011, 10:40 AM
That stuff should be valuable. It's supply and demand. I wish crafting was more popular so all the materials would have even more value. If I get quest rewards i don't plan on using, I'd at least like to make some money off them. I also wish they had a liquidation value too because some are only 500 on the CS.

giayuan
02-23-2011, 07:44 PM
iam making 100-150k a day with those daily quest items :D

1. ppl are impacient, when they want to craft, they want to do it NOW
2. ppl are to lazy to do daily quests 10x for 1 crafting
3. crafted items sells for more money, so u get money back in selling

How that much? I make around 25k ;D

EDIT: unless you do it on alts? cheater... :P Good idea! lets hope no one sees this

Riccits
02-24-2011, 01:59 AM
How that much? I make around 25k ;D

EDIT: unless you do it on alts? cheater... :P Good idea! lets hope no one sees this

i have 3x lvl 50 so
3x weapon wood 30k
3x blade stell 33k
3x f.e. plate scrap 60k

hilt, grip and chain i dont get...to worthless...

(prices sinking :()

giayuan
02-24-2011, 02:04 AM
i have 3x lvl 50 so
3x weapon wood 30k
3x blade stell 33k
3x f.e. plate scrap 60k

hilt, grip and chain i dont get...to worthless...

(prices sinking :()

weapon wood is 6k each
blade steel is 8k each
f.e.? if you mean fine plate mail scrap, they're 1k each -_______-

KingFu
02-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I got 100K for my 2 recurve bow bases, and I spent maybe 40K getting the premium wood;P

Riccits
02-24-2011, 02:12 AM
weapon wood is 6k each
blade steel is 8k each
f.e.? if you mean fine plate mail scrap, they're 1k each -_______-

unfortunately since this night prices went down... ;( but it all depends from the number of ppl wich wanna craft somthing. when 1 guy wanna craft, and have no ingredients, he have to buy 10 pices of something... so it isnt said u have to insert in CS with at the lowest price. prices are daily in some way.
i mean the item wich u get from king&queen quest, not them from FH. yesterday i solt one for 20k

Riccits
02-24-2011, 02:19 AM
I got 100K for my 2 recurve bow bases, and I spent maybe 40K getting the premium wood;P

HAHA nice one!
i must look into too! ;)

giayuan
02-24-2011, 02:26 AM
Hehe.. just bought 2 fine plate mail scraps for 1k each ;D get three more and i have a 75k item LMAO

Djinn80
02-25-2011, 12:33 PM
If you get a recepie, can you craft it over and over or one time?

Rebel
02-25-2011, 12:37 PM
If you get a recepie, can you craft it over and over or one time?

Only once.

drewcapu
02-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Hehe.. just bought 2 fine plate mail scraps for 1k each ;D get three more and i have a 75k item LMAO

If only it worked that way.

Ingredient prices have tanked already.

There's not nearly as many people buying them now.

Rebel
02-25-2011, 01:16 PM
If only it worked that way.

Ingredient prices have tanked already.

There's not nearly as many people buying them now.

You said it. Gems are only around 10-15k now. I guess I'll just wait and use them when I get that recipe drop. Once the recipe drop rates increase, or there are just more across the market, demand for ingredients will go back up. In my opinion, there should be recipe drops for all rarities. And just like regular loot, pink recipe drops would be much rarer than white drops. There's just a need for more recipes.

Doubletime
02-25-2011, 02:41 PM
I blame giayuan's post for making the crafting items market tank. :) He let everyone in on the secret. I have gone from raking in 50-60k a day to not being able to sell anything because the market is flooded with cheap prices. lol

Norbert
02-25-2011, 03:02 PM
You said it. Gems are only around 10-15k now. I guess I'll just wait and use them when I get that recipe drop. Once the recipe drop rates increase, or there are just more across the market, demand for ingredients will go back up. In my opinion, there should be recipe drops for all rarities. And just like regular loot, pink recipe drops would be much rarer than white drops. There's just a need for more recipes.

More recipes would help, but to me the core of the problem is that crafting isn't very desirable right now. Most people don't seem to feel crafting most of the 55s is a big improvement, and with some sets, like Mega Mage, it's a substantial un-improvement.

Rebel
02-25-2011, 03:26 PM
More recipes would help, but to me the core of the problem is that crafting isn't very desirable right now. Most people don't seem to feel crafting most of the 55s is a big improvement, and with some sets, like Mega Mage, it's a substantial un-improvement.

That's true. So improvement of the stats of crafted items. It would be better to see a bigger level variety also. Right now there are only level 5, 15, and 55 recipes correct?

Norbert
02-25-2011, 03:35 PM
That's true. So improvement of the stats of crafted items. It would be better to see a bigger level variety also. Right now there are only level 5, 15, and 55 recipes correct?

Yes, I believe so, and I think that's a great idea. If there were recipes at all the popular twinking levels I think that would be very popular. And make the items a little more configurable, like adding 3 gems of your choosing, that would be huge.

Rebel
02-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes, I believe so, and I think that's a great idea. If there were recipes at all the popular twinking levels I think that would be very popular. And make the items a little more configurable, like adding 3 gems of your choosing, that would be huge.

Agreed. These ideas would definitely help out crafting if implemented. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

giayuan
02-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Lol sorry guys ;D I had one day of good profit, cant sell SHEIT now -__-

Riccits
02-28-2011, 06:00 AM
to mystical: u just sold a plate mail for 1,2k ;)
ty!