PDA

View Full Version : Twink pvp unfair

calculates
01-03-2015, 11:29 PM
We all know warrior is too op in low lvl. We were trying to deal with it but how we compete two higher lvl than us with breeze pet team lol. Its so unfair. Sts fix pvp in low level make it balance. Or you just keep fixing end game pvp this sucks. Im just playing now coz of twink pvp if this never fix i would rather search new game that is fair to play.

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Possible solution: nerf warrior dmg by 5-10 percent under lvl 20. This would make it so warriors dont get the bonus pet dmg either so they would be more balanced. Additionally, nerf rogue dmg by maybe 10% more over lvl 25 because apparently lvl 26 is where oneshots start happening. And mages just need a buff in general. Lifegiver should provide a substantial heal over time to the user similar to combat medic rather than the pathetic regen it can give now. Also i think it should provide a 15% dmg reduction for maybe 5 seconds. Maybe reduce shield cooldown a couple seconds? All of these changed would even out pvp a lot more across the board

siddhant
01-04-2015, 04:04 AM
Possible solution: nerf warrior dmg by 5-10 percent under lvl 20. This would make it so warriors dont get the bonus pet dmg either so they would be more balanced. Additionally, nerf rogue dmg by maybe 10% more over lvl 25 because apparently lvl 26 is where oneshots start happening. And mages just need a buff in general. Lifegiver should provide a substantial heal over time to the user similar to combat medic rather than the pathetic regen it can give now. Also i think it should provide a 15% dmg reduction for maybe 5 seconds. Maybe reduce shield cooldown a couple seconds? All of these changed would even out pvp a lot more across the board
nice suggestion +1

Energizeric
01-04-2015, 05:20 AM
Warrior damage is not the problem. The problem is their health/armor and the way their defensive skills function at lower levels.

I'm a level 10 sorcerer with the best gear possible at that level. I have 130+ damage, which is about 30-40% higher than most sorcerers at that level. Yet there are a few warriors in my guild who can just stand there and not even fight back and just keep healing, and I cannot inflict enough damage to ever take them down. I think it has to do with some of their defensive skills like Jug and HOR. Maybe they need to be scaled differently at lower levels.

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 05:40 AM
Warrior damage is not the problem. The problem is their health/armor and the way their defensive skills function at lower levels.

I'm a level 10 sorcerer with the best gear possible at that level. I have 130+ damage, which is about 30-40% higher than most sorcerers at that level. Yet there are a few warriors in my guild who can just stand there and not even fight back and just keep healing, and I cannot inflict enough damage to ever take them down. I think it has to do with some of their defensive skills like Jug and HOR. Maybe they need to be scaled differently at lower levels.

Hor is based on your dmg so you can't exactly scale it.

For the people complaining about warriors being op, become a 15 warrior and fight a good rogue.

Dex Scene
01-04-2015, 05:59 AM

For the people complaining about warriors being op, become a 15 warrior and fight a good rogue.
True...

Energizeric
01-04-2015, 06:22 AM
So then what would you suggest for level 10 to make things more balanced? My problem is not that warriors hit too hard. In fact many times our fights are a stalemate as they cannot cause enough damage to kill me and I cannot cause enough damage to kill them.

calculates
01-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Nerf their armor or health and no to two level higher in pvp fights, warrior skill is already op plus pet happiness bonus. Dev should check low lvl twink to know how we feel dealing with warrior. And were not asking where is the level that warrior is weak. How about checking diff level?

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Nerf their armor or health and no to two level higher in pvp fights, warrior skill is already op plus pet happiness bonus. Dev should check low lvl twink to know how we feel dealing with warrior. And were not asking where is the level that warrior is weak. How about checking diff level?

Lol if sts nerfs warriors the rogues will be op at every lvl...
Rogues can already do insane crits of over 1k.

calculates
01-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Lol if sts nerfs warriors the rogues will be op at every lvl...
Rogues can already do insane crits of over 1k.

Did I say make it balance come low lvl and try to hit 1k crits. Seems you only care warrior class dont forget there's mage and rogue too. :)

siddhant
01-04-2015, 09:29 AM

i have nevr seen a rouge with equal skills kill a tank in 15 hmm...

Demonharphas
01-04-2015, 09:34 AM
I think it has to do with some of their defensive skills like Jug and HOR. Maybe they need to be scaled differently at lower levels.
It's the vb that makes a warrior op at lower levels
makes u have infinite mana and your hp will not go down as long as they are attacking u
My suggestion maybe nerf that skill?

siddhant
01-04-2015, 09:35 AM
makes u have infinite mana and your hp will not go down as long as they are attacking u
yup they should remove the mana regen thing from vb just like a rouge becomes easy to kill without mana +1

Cranky
01-04-2015, 10:12 AM
buff nekro on the asap.

nevercan
01-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Did I say make it balance come low lvl and try to hit 1k crits. Seems you only care warrior class dont forget there's mage and rogue too. :)
Rouges are fine like they are now, mages need more an buf

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 11:54 AM
i have nevr seen a rouge with equal skills kill a tank in 15 hmm...

That's because you leave if everyone in the room isn't common geared.

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 11:55 AM

Your hp won't go down? Rofl play the game before you speak.

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 11:57 AM

Maybe you're blind but I'm clearly mentioning rogues in my post...

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 12:00 PM

I forgot to mention this in my previous post. Vengeful blood should definately scale based upon level because +50 str is overpowered at lower twink levels and underpowered at endgame. If this skill scaled based upon level it would be more balanced across the board. Additionally, in my previous post i said warrior dmg should be nerfed slightly under lvl 20 because then they would also not receive the bonus pet damage. Consequently this would be nerfing HOR because HOR scales based upon dmg. These nerfs changes plus the ones i mentioned in my previous post = balanced pvp, maybe not perfect but a hell of a lot better. Hmmm, maybe i should become a dev. Didnt take too long to come up with any of this

macquin
01-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Warrior really need to be nerfed full warrior armor can easily go run around pvp maps without dying in low level twink but try it with other class you will have no luck. Rogue should have their mana regen taking their heal packs. And mage should get their buff too. Much better if sts make only one higher level two level higher to fight is suicide.

nevercan
01-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Warrior really need to be nerfed full warrior armor can easily go run around pvp maps without dying in low level twink but try it with other class you will have no luck. Rogue should have their mana regen taking their heal packs. And mage should get their buff too. Much better if sts make only one higher level two level higher to fight is suicide.
If there woud be only 1 lvl higher can enter pvp rooms wil never fil in some times and lvls

CouchPass
01-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, lets play " Let's Buff Everything That Hasn't Been Buffed Before". :)

Sts is trying their hardest, just be a bit patient, I'm a bit tired of it too but we have to have faith.

macquin
01-04-2015, 12:25 PM
One level higher is reasonable to fight, two higher level is bad to play in terms in skill player attributes. I would like to wait rather than be farmed by them.
Warrior spam vb and heal plus armor with armor gear pet add armor too is god mode.

Dex Scene
01-04-2015, 01:33 PM
So then what would you suggest for level 10 to make things more balanced? My problem is not that warriors hit too hard. In fact many times our fights are a stalemate as they cannot cause enough damage to kill me and I cannot cause enough damage to kill them.
True. At level 10 lots of fights get draw. But I kind of like it. There are options, for people who likes longer wars, being able to fight back gangers alone , play lower level like 7-10.
I know you know these but yeah,
13-15 is like same but a bit more damage in proportion to hp/armor.
You should try it if you want a bit shorter fights.
17/19/21/23 are like faster.
26/27 or 31/33 are almost like endgame.
Endgame : fast kills... rogues vs rogues are some seconds fights.

So there are option what kind of game a person is and play the level according to his likeness.

Excuses
01-04-2015, 02:45 PM
This game's primary level is end game. If it's balanced there, twinks need to accept it and learn to play with what you have. That's what twinks are imo.

Mage need some buff and period.

macquin
01-04-2015, 02:56 PM
This game's primary level is end game. If it's balanced there, twinks need to accept it and learn to play with what you have. That's what twinks are imo.

Your opinion is the worst ive ever read period. Imo

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 02:59 PM

Its not balanced at endgame or twinks thats the biggest issue. And it wouldnt be too hard to balance both

davidvilla
01-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Me opinion are as follows:
- juggernaut has to be merged into horn so that no 3rd heal exists along with vengeance 450 insta heal and horn.
or,
let 5 skill set open only after level 21.
- armour has to lowered down.
Or, armour based pets benefit coincides with armor presence on gears. E.g goblin ring armor and little bear armor not stacking together. Literally one can choose either the gear or the pet.

eonziggys
01-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Your mana will defleted unlike war they regenerate mana faster than sorcerer

vawaid
01-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Im a warrior in high level, but I have twinks too. I will be so happy if I can kill warriors easily.

UndeadJudge
01-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Well, I play 26, so here's my perspective.

Rogues can easily kill anything in a 1v1 situation, with or without hooks. Warriors are not able to tank large amounts of damage from rogues, so Juggernaut is necessary. However, this causes them to lose an offensive skill, making it nearly impossible to kill anything but Sorcerers. Ener mentioned a good point, and it's still the same at 26. Using a traditional fire/light/shield/heal build does literally nothing to warriors. They can just sit there and horn, Jugg isn't even necessary. I've even seen some Sorcerers run out of mana to a Warrior standing still healing. Rogue vs Sorcerer is interesting. It is possible to kill Rogues with 3 attack skills, a para gem, and shadowlurk. Against a smart rogue though, it will rarely happen.

Team-fights are also unbalanced. Sorcerers are usually neglected unless the enemy team has 1-2 tanks, since curse would be more effective. Even so, a rogue has far more worth than a Sorcerer. Sorcerers contribute nothing to killing warriors, their only support is AoE fireball and curse, which does minimal damage, and mana isn't necessary with constant VB and mana regen pets on rogues. Not to mention, the heal doesn't do anything to the warriors, and only restores a little bit of health on rogues.

siddhant
01-04-2015, 10:41 PM
That's because you leave if everyone in the room isn't common geared.
yup i dont fight tank stackers :)

siddhant
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Well, I play 26, so here's my perspective.

Rogues can easily kill anything in a 1v1 situation, with or without hooks. Warriors are not able to tank large amounts of damage from rogues, so Juggernaut is necessary. However, this causes them to lose an offensive skill, making it nearly impossible to kill anything but Sorcerers. Ener mentioned a good point, and it's still the same at 26. Using a traditional fire/light/shield/heal build does literally nothing to warriors. They can just sit there and horn, Jugg isn't even necessary. I've even seen some Sorcerers run out of mana to a Warrior standing still healing. Rogue vs Sorcerer is interesting. It is possible to kill Rogues with 3 attack skills, a para gem, and shadowlurk. Against a smart rogue though, it will rarely happen.

Team-fights are also unbalanced. Sorcerers are usually neglected unless the enemy team has 1-2 tanks, since curse would be more effective. Even so, a rogue has far more worth than a Sorcerer. Sorcerers contribute nothing to killing warriors, their only support is AoE fireball and curse, which does minimal damage, and mana isn't necessary with constant VB and mana regen pets on rogues. Not to mention, the heal doesn't do anything to the warriors, and only restores a little bit of health on rogues.
agreed with almost all the above points mentioned but a mage with blinky who knows to use his sklills can kill a rouge with any legendary pet on 15 in vs i would just want them to take the mana regen off from tanks vb which gives us a chance to kill them ty.

Arpluvial
01-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Remember - we welcome any feedback, positive or negative, so long as it remains constructive. Let's make sure to keep things constructive. :)

Cranky
01-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Remember - we welcome any feedback, positive or negative, so long as it remains constructive. Let's make sure to keep things constructive. :)

Buff neko

Demonharphas
01-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Buff neko
Look, i do understand that necro needs to get buffed since he sucks compared to other pets that are way cheaper than him.
But whining in every forum thread to Buff him isn't gonna make the devs fix him any faster.
And anyway, if you knew necro sucked why you bought him in the first place?

Cranky
01-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Look, i do understand that necro needs to get buffed since he sucks compared to other pets that are way cheaper than him.
But whining in every forum thread to Buff him isn't gonna make the devs fix him any faster.
And anyway, if you knew necro sucked why you bought him in the first place?

Bcos he looks cute and needs buff

Hail
01-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Imo the thing that makes warrior op is the darn horn of renew... increase its cooldown please.

Imao
01-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Imo the thing that makes warrior op is the darn horn of renew... increase its cooldown please.

So very true... in low lvls.. a team with just 3 warriors r like a god team.. their HOR has such a short cooldown.. and having that invulnerable protective shield... hence they just keep healing and healing and healing and healing when they got the chance..
recently in lower lvls, its been popular for tanks to get breeze and they REKT... this is so unfair for other classes
(come lvl 14/15/16 and experienceit for urselves)

Xeusx
01-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Bcos he looks cute and needs buff
You are almost talking off topic.

hozukreti
01-05-2015, 02:38 AM
We all know warrior is too op in low lvl. We were trying to deal with it but how we compete two higher lvl than us with breeze pet team lol. Its so unfair. Sts fix pvp in low level make it balance. Or you just keep fixing end game pvp this sucks. Im just playing now coz of twink pvp if this never fix i would rather search new game that is fair to play.

1. warrior to OP because u fight 2 lvl above you, simply leave room if u see high lvl, dont be superman later u lose and make a thread like this. I got twink low lvl, my warrior mostly draw if fight with same lvl rogue, good mage and rogue also can kill warriror.
2. Breeze pet, too many thread about this already, this pet not only ruined low lvl pvp.
3. If you nerf warrior skills, that make more unbalanced for warrior, even versus rogue on 1v1 have no chance to survive(para+eye+eye+eye+eye+eye+eye) so mage(crit build) or rogue more OP and where is the balanced after that?
4. skill, type of armor set(will,assault,potency etc, etc) and pet give different result and effected your pvp experienced.

IMO

macquin
01-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Ill share basic skill of warrior that almost unkillable, bought all the highest armor gears and pet with additional armor buff. Skyward, Unlock vb plus adrenalin, HOR unlock protective shield add increase duration.
Even enemy with three or four people with para will hardly kill you. Rogue or mage will drain their mana but you will have still full health and mana all you got to do is heal and vb god mode. Have fun trolling pvp maps. Warrior is really op why its really hard to accept it. Sts can fix two level above you but the trash talk and shame you will receive if you run will never change. One level higher is enough.

tharidom
01-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Ill share basic skill of warrior that almost unkillable, bought all the highest armor gears and pet with additional armor buff. Skyward, Unlock vb plus adrenalin, HOR unlock protective shield add increase duration.
Even enemy with three or four people with para will hardly kill you. Rogue or mage will drain their mana but you will have still full health and mana all you got to do is heal and vb god mode. Have fun trolling pvp maps. Warrior is really op why its really hard to accept it. Sts can fix two level above you but the trash talk and shame you will receive if you run will never change. One level higher is enough.

Then or your rogues and sorcs are underpowered.
Or this warrior has a singe which gives really op stats.

Excuses
01-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Your opinion is the worst ive ever read period. Imo

Either you like it or not, it's a sad reality.
End game is the primary level for this game.
Read below please.

Its not balanced at endgame or twinks thats the biggest issue. And it wouldnt be too hard to balance both

If it's that easy, devs would have fixed it already.
Your comments seems to say devs are incompetent, but things are not that simply.
And in fact, many people just ask 'their class' to be buffed or other class to be nerfed just because they want to win easier, saying they care about class balance in disguise.

I agree that under level 10 warriors are Op than other class. However, they have great defense but lack of dmg. They can't kill each other. And this has happened almost every level until arcane maul was introduced.
On the other hands, rogues kill each other within 5 sec. Should they take longer to kill each other?
Each class has its role. That's why we have 3 classes.
(Of course mage needs a little buff tho.)

This is your suggestions.
I second with mage heal upgrade. But what are you going to do with imbalance between 10/11 and 24/25?

Should we fix all for twink?
My point is this.
If it works on endgame, it's good to keep.
But if it's outdated like mage heal upgrades, we should consider to fix.
Every level are different with their gears and builds if you really know about twink.
Should devs play all twink level from 3 to 33 to balance them?
I'd rather have them to focus on all pve and pvp glitches, since this game's primary level is end game.

My problem is not that warriors hit too hard. In fact many times our fights are a stalemate as they cannot cause enough damage to kill me and I cannot cause enough damage to kill them.

This is exactly why I say mage need buff.
To kill a warrior in vs, you have to deal enough dmg to go through warrior's hp and armor between their heals.
Sadly under lv15, dmg is naturally not enough even rogue's as. Mage never had enough dmg to kill a warrior until they had mythic gun imo.
I have to say it's low level twink's dilemma like level gaps.
That's why I said 'learn to play with what you have.'

A warrior can't kill a warrior.
A rogue can kill from lv15 against warrior, stay alive (with defensive build) or at least run from a warrior (if you know how).
Mage? No chance to even run.
If mage can at least tie(stay alive like warrior), I would say mage is good enough.

I'm sure mage dmg at end game is good, so suggest more armor on gears or dmg reduction or stun immune on shield. This way, twink mages can have more chance to survive against tanks.
A pro lv17 mage can kill a regular warrior with no heal vs.
If they could have a chance to kill a pro warrior with no heal and stay alive and run from a warrior, I would say it's balanced.

CouchPass
01-05-2015, 05:34 PM
You are almost talking off topic.

Lol, "almost".

Dex Scene
01-05-2015, 08:42 PM
If HOR is nerfed or cooldown is nerfed, it will affect PVE aswel. The tanks are very least fav class in a good pve run.
Best way to bring fairness in pvp would and should be without destroying pve. Instead of nerfing higher end clsss, why not just buff lower end mages!!
at endgame, rogues are greater than warrior so nerfing wartiors would just bring clear dominations of rogues.

bedmaster
01-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Each class has its own role at pve, but each has weakness on pvp. My solution: create a new class only for pvp and all other class cant enter pvp. Each player can unlock that char with some plat and lvl it up, and pvp-special gears drop from locks. No upgrade slot, few items available, no pet. It will truly be a game of skill instead of gear. but sts wont agree tho they will lose their huge gold sink lol

My imaginative solution, pls dont crapstorm me if u disagree lel