PDA

View Full Version : Improvement suggestions around responding to invites

Tsarra
02-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Just a quick couple of suggestions to streamline this part of the game...I can't be the only one who's annoyed by this...

When responding to an invite, I have to tap a minimum of 4 different places to join the group. That's a bit much...especially considering the multiple pages my active friends list can take up. A single button at the top of the Friends List (or somewhere else we could get to it easily) would go a long way. This button would allow you to immediately respond to the last invite sent to you.

Along these same lines, when an instance fills up quickly, it would be nice to know it's full before trying to join it. As it is currently, we get bumped out of whatever dungeon we happen to be in, and effectively have to start over. Sometimes I get a message saying the instance is full, but often times it just loads Balefort Castle for me. Devs, do you have a way to have the game do a check on availability BEFORE you leave your current instance? That would be very nice.

Thanks for reading!

Atila the nun
02-23-2011, 12:04 PM
I second both of these suggestions.
At first I thought that maybe there was some cool way of joining my friends that invited me that I just didn't know about. Maybe there will be a way in a future patch... please?

Tsarra
02-23-2011, 12:05 PM
A slash command? And it doesn't kick you out of your instance if it doesn't work. I'd like that. :)

Cmandial
02-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Yea like /join (name)