PDA

View Full Version : Rings Bugged - Refund of 10 Platinum Please

Wormkiller
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
After buying 2 identical rings it seems I can only equip 1 at a time. I have 2 hands so I figured I could wear 2 rings.

If the game only allows me to wear 1 ring at a time please can I have a refund of 10 platinum for the second identical ring I bought.

Thanking you in advance,

Wormkiller

StompArtist
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
After buying 2 identical rings it seems I can only equip 1 at a time. I have 2 hands so I figured I could wear 2 rings.

If the game only allows me to wear 1 ring at a time please can I have a refund of 10 platinum for the second identical ring I bought.

Thanking you in advance,

Wormkiller

You'll have to email support. Good thing you didn't buy 10 rings (10 fingers, right?)

Phana
02-23-2011, 02:17 PM
You'll have to email support. Good thing you didn't buy 10 rings (10 fingers, right?)

Lmfao that would've been hilarious. But the two hands two rings idea does make sense. I just never thought of that. Maybe ask them if u can wear one as an earring. O.o

Lizardfeather
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Thanking you in advance,

Wormkiller

Well generally there's only one item per slot, and I think that you might have wanted to test it first. It's not really a bug, just a misconception; they can't really be held accountable for it. However, if you have another character just transfer it via the Stash. :) If you really want a refund, I would email support (like other people said).

giayuan
02-23-2011, 08:45 PM
HAHA! stomp and phana you made me laugh.. both of you LMAO