PDA

View Full Version : help on a few things.. :)

jbreezy
02-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I apologize in advance if there is a thread about this somewhere.. but I couldn't find one... does anyone know if the Fallen Prince's sword is somethin we can get? is it crafted? just curious.... also.. the Beargulars armour.. it's so kool!! I would love it if the lime green mana shields.. mega blasters.. and Dr. Noxious armour was available.. I love it.. but I'm askin for too much.. lol.. it just looks so good to me... I have to say I feel like a poor noob in my rift.. my pally is 56.. still wearin rift... but I'm disappointed in the new gears stat.. mainly str.. if it were better I'd buy the full set and craft it.. but I feel I'd be wastin time and gold.. any suggestions?

also.. where do the 2h blades needed for craftin drop?

thanks everyone..

giayuan
02-23-2011, 08:55 PM
2h blades dont drop, you must craft them from superior blade steel and a hilt i believe. The forager allowing you to craft this is Farrow the Forger in Much Hovel. You can find the components, superior blade and hilt by doing daily quests in Balefort Sewers, and the recipe is free after you get everything together to him.