PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] SoundFX lost after a while

adwin
02-23-2011, 05:05 PM
As mentioned in the title, the bg music plays fine, but most sound FX are lost (this happens after a few instances).
SFX is important in some levels, like Gurgox' growl.

powerandintent
02-24-2011, 01:28 AM
If I'm playing for a while my sounds effects almost always go out. I just exit completely out of PL (I kill the app completely) load it back up, and the sound always comes back.

Inching
02-24-2011, 01:34 AM
this also happends if ur playing a game and u double click the home button to check another app and then switch back to PL... the sounds are gone but still playable.

adwin
02-24-2011, 03:07 AM
@Powerandintent: you can't always exit and come back, for example in the middle of marathons/series runs

Which means that backgrounding needs work.

Riccits
02-24-2011, 04:05 AM
PL is mute when a phone call comes and then iam turning back to PL.
i have to kill the app and restart to solve...

Tamino
02-24-2011, 08:22 AM
I have the same prb on Galaxy Tab. It seems less frequent since 1.7 upgrade, but still occurred sometimes. Most of the "triggered" FX are gone (i.e. weapon and skills), but background sounds are OK (i.e. bird tweets in towne). The only way to recover is switching off/on the device, a simple program stop/start is not effective.

adwin
02-24-2011, 01:21 PM
@Tamino: stop start won't do anything.
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications or Running Applications, select Pocket Legends and do a "Force Stop"
This will stop instead of "pausing" the thread and you won't have to restart the tab.