PDA

View Full Version : Pvp ideas and suggestions thread!

Zipponator
02-23-2011, 06:02 PM
This is going to be a thread dedicated to pvp hints and ideas, feel free to add comments and ideas . I have some of my own which i think will greatly increase the fun and fairness in pvp. 1. Firstly there should be a 1v1 arena mainly for thr fact that knowone else will crash the game ( even locked games , friends can still join ) 2. ( this is arguable) Make it that anyone who lags greatly ( to extent they cant play ) and is killed should not mean that the person who killed him willl get a point. 3. Make an actual custimization screen for pvp ... Eg. Number of kills for the game ( change it from 10 to desired ), the actual style of pvp ( 1v1, 2v2 etc, this basically cancels out number one but for the better) , and a time limit ( if desired ) , and also the choice of extra items on feild ( so if you dislike barrels or power up orbs in a feild you may diasable). This would make pvp 10 x better if introduced. Pls post your oppinions and ideas.

noobmigo
02-23-2011, 06:04 PM
wrong section again....

Yareli
02-23-2011, 06:09 PM
lol :p here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Zipponator
02-23-2011, 06:33 PM
-.- force of habit ...