PDA

View Full Version : Pvp ideas and suggestions!

Zipponator
02-23-2011, 06:35 PM
This is going to be a thread dedicated to pvp hints and ideas, feel free to add comments and ideas . I have some of my own which i think will greatly increase the fun and fairness in pvp. 1. Firstly there should be a 1v1 arena mainly for thr fact that knowone else will crash the game ( even locked games , friends can still join ) 2. ( this is arguable) Make it that anyone who lags greatly ( to extent they cant play ) and is killed should not mean that the person who killed him willl get a point. 3. Make an actual custimization screen for pvp ... Eg. Number of kills for the game ( change it from 10 to desired ), the actual style of pvp ( 1v1, 2v2 etc, this basically cancels out number one but for the better) , and a time limit ( if desired ) , and also the choice of extra items on feild ( so if you dislike barrels or power up orbs in a feild you may diasable). This would make pvp 10 x better if introduced. Pls post your oppinions and ideas.

KingFu
02-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Seriously? Spamming? One thread is enough and you have been here long enough to know that.....

PhreEkGarden
02-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Seriously? Spamming? One thread is enough and you have been here long enough to know that.....

Lol... everyone in the other thread asked him to start the thread over here.

KingFu
02-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Lol... everyone in the other thread asked him to start the thread over here.

If devs notice it, they will move it to another section, no need to make another thread with the same topic to have it be in the right section.

Yareli
02-23-2011, 07:07 PM
It's not spamming if he just wanted his thread in the right section, the disable of things like barrels is a good idea i hate it when i die due to one of those >:l Oh and it would be a good idea to delete the other threads you posted in other areas so people won't be telling you that your spamming :p

KingFu
02-23-2011, 07:18 PM
It's not spamming if he just wanted his thread in the right section, the disable of things like barrels is a good idea i hate it when i die due to one of those >:l Oh and it would be a good idea to delete the other threads you posted in other areas so people won't be telling you that your spamming :p

The barrels have been suggested, and devs said hopefully more PvP game customization will be in the future. As for the threads, it is spamming, in my eyes. Spam can be unintentional. He can't delete his whole thread, only devs can delete threads. He can e-mail support and ask them to delete the thread, however.

Yareli
02-23-2011, 07:38 PM
New stuff for pvp would be awesome :) Did not know that. Well he should ask them :p

Zipponator
02-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Errrrr sry if i annoyed anyone -.- but mystical, there is no need to attack me especially when it was not intentional. I made a mistake and tried to fix it, i havnt spammed before so give me a break.