PDA

View Full Version : Accepting friends & in-game message system

EpuYue
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm not sure if anyone suggested these before since I haven't seen any, but I'm sure some ppl, like me, may find it annoying to accept friend adds, especially during battle. Right now when a friend adds me, I gotta 1)go to my friend list, 2)go to list of friend adds, 3)search for the person I wanna accept among the whole list of adds that I haven't gone through/added, 4)exit the page and continue my fighting to find that others have run way ahead of me. -_-" This is why i usually wait til i finish the map level before adding anyone but, well, sometimes i'll forget to do so lol. It's not that big an issue but it's annoying. Perhaps the devs can replace the 'add' button on players' profile with 'accept' instead of making it disappear altogether? Or just use an /add command?

The other thing that irks me is that when I wanna relay a message to a friend or just someone in-game, who just happens to log off or is offline, there's no way to do so, since not all of them use the forums, and even if they do I may not know their forum ids. I would very much like an in-game mail system where we can send mails to other players even when they're offline, and they can see our messages when they log on. I think it'll be useful for building better relations between friends since PL players come from many different countries and our time zones may be very different.;)