PDA

View Full Version : I hate Being Muted! Share your Experiences! here!

deadz
01-04-2015, 09:04 AM
For me I'm a Filipino and im proud of it when I say "Paki"-sabi in chat I'm always muted but in Filipino the meaning of its is "can you tell him/her" / "please" "may you?"

Same as the "Title" thingy it appears like this = "***le" and i hate seeng asterisked words that not even a foul/tabo word

Share your Experiences! so taht GM's will see and let them Fix it :eagerness: Thank you God Speed!

NotYoCookiez
01-04-2015, 09:15 AM
well the title problem you can solve it by going to the game options and unchecking the filter chat box. It will stop the *** from being shown but you will still get muted if the word is too bad.

Cranky
01-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Yeah as cookkiez explain
And btw sts if ur here reading this go buff nekro

Pohdoh
01-04-2015, 11:22 AM
When i found glacian seller for 900k, my friend annoyed me so i said #### u and seller said u want or not? then left..

nevercan
01-04-2015, 12:14 PM
When i found glacian seller for 900k, my friend annoyed me so i said #### u and seller said u want or not? then left..
Awwwww to bad

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Haha rekt. Yah that sucks though

Appeltjes
01-04-2015, 12:16 PM

That's just a troll...

CouchPass
01-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Lel, you never know, I got my Talon for 150k.

Dex Scene
01-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Once I was mad at someone and I ignored her whole day. When she asked whats the matter. The troll who caused the misunderstanding between us was still trolling. When I started voice out, I got muted. Because I wanted to type "LIKE" and I accidentally typed K instead of first L in the word "LIKE".
I WAS MUTED. Was watching the evil troller saying all lies.. I know how did I hold myself all the minutes I was muted :O

aquascaper
01-04-2015, 07:26 PM
I've been muted twice before. Longest times of my life lol. One time, I was buying gems and must have mistyped something, idk what. The other time, someone in expedition camp shouted "Selling ****'s egg". I didn't know that **** was an obscene word in Spanish, so I asked "What's ****" and got muted lol. I really swear ig or irl, so that's why I have obtained so few mutes in my year of playing AL.

Itoopeo
01-04-2015, 07:56 PM
My experiences with AL chat so far:
Join to very active Finland guild -> Talk whatever I ever want. I never got muted.
Sometimes I need to be careful because some worst insults are converted from english to Finnish and game will recornize them. But its easy to spot dangerous words because they dont like fit in grammar as well as native words.

Cranky
01-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Yeah I get muted all the time

Sts buff nekro pls