PDA

View Full Version : Quest Guide?

longsteak
02-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm missing 6 quests from croc swamps (12/18) and I was wondering if there's a guide or something that shows me where all the quests are? I have looked all over the towne and cant seem to find any new quest givers.

are they in the other maps (I-V)?

Physiologic
02-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Many quests have hidden level requirements, which is probably why some aren't showing up for you. Try to level up a bit more and check out all the NPCs again. All the Croc Swamp quests are located in towne.

Kirei
02-23-2011, 11:29 PM
mace sure you check the scalefields and ....... whatever the other ones are called... mccrocs? something or other

karmakali
02-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Good point though.... I am missing one from Balefort Castle and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for it (did Shalerock). A quest guide would be helpful if anyone has that info easily available (looks to Physiologic and Yanis...aka the Gods of Guides :) I would like to see the 29/29 on that one...especially since I have most of the Sewer quests done. I will admit that I am purposefully avoiding the Snowball/Yeti quests though....because I HATE yetis :) please let me know if this info is already in circulation.

Ayrilana
02-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Remove all open quests and chances are you'll get a hint.

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Good point though.... I am missing one from Balefort Castle and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for it (did Shalerock). A quest guide would be helpful if anyone has that info easily available (looks to Physiologic and Yanis...aka the Gods of Guides :) I would like to see the 29/29 on that one...especially since I have most of the Sewer quests done. I will admit that I am purposefully avoiding the Snowball/Yeti quests though....because I HATE yetis :) please let me know if this info is already in circulation.

While I don't have the energy to create a quest guide I did make a list of where every single NPC is located in every campaign (click here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18229-Pocket-Legends-Enemy-Boss-and-NPC-Compendium)). You can try to locate each of these NPCs. If I recall correctly, I think there's an NPC in Dark Forest or Fathom Crypt that gives you a quest that completes it for Balefort Castle. Either that, or the NPC is located in a dungeon or at the Wyldwood map (inaccessible through the CREATE GAME screen). To get to Wyldwood you need to take a portal from Balefort Castle.

Leiver
02-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Good point though.... I am missing one from Balefort Castle and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for it (did Shalerock). A quest guide would be helpful if anyone has that info easily available (looks to Physiologic and Yanis...aka the Gods of Guides :) I would like to see the 29/29 on that one...especially since I have most of the Sewer quests done. I will admit that I am purposefully avoiding the Snowball/Yeti quests though....because I HATE yetis :) please let me know if this info is already in circulation.what does your hint say?

DanielRH
02-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Im currently making quest guides for the different maps, already have forest haven, but it takes a while :)

karmakali
02-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Stumbled back on the NPC list after posting and started re-running each last night. Hopefully I will find the missing link....and soon! My OCD is such a motivator :) Thanks!

karmakali
02-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Update...yeah me! Last Balefort Castle quest found and completed! Now I can redirect my focus on hitting Level 54 and getting the Sewer quests completed. Then......yuck....back to Yeti pelts and Snowballs :( Thanks for the NPC guide and suggestions :)

Kingofhurtz
02-26-2011, 12:43 AM
A quest guide is coming the forums way but...in elly's words, it's like making a full length movie, so it may be a good bit of time ;)

karmakali
02-26-2011, 01:01 AM
I think it would be a great addition to the guides that have already been made. If it were a collaborative effort it wouldn't be too painful to make. If anyone is working on it and wants some help...let me know...would love to contribute :)

Duke
02-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Check the link in my signature. I have screenshots of all quests and questgivers through the Swamps.

Edit: or not. I have the screen caps but I haven't added them all to Photobucket yet.