PDA

View Full Version : Ravensword Review

King Richie
05-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Thinking about buying this game
Not sure if you want to pay the money
check out our review and see what you think then
TheAppRadar the best reviews. Ever

Click here (http://www.theappradar.com/main/ravensword-the-fallen-king-review/)

TheBaconKing
05-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Don't take this the wrong way bro, It is constructive criticism, but if you want to create an App Store review site then you need to work on a few things. First off there are a few misspelled word, and a few grammatical errors in the review. Just double check, or even triple check before posting. When I see a spelling error in the first paragraph it makes me think about who is reviewing this, and should I trust their word.

Remember "I" is always capitalized, and your punctuation goes after the word, not a space after like this .

The review itself was good, but a huge reason why many people play RPG's are for their story, which you mentioned nothing about. Was there a story, was it an in depth story or were you just wandering around killing things wondering why? Just touch on it. You don't need to explain the story, just talk about if it has a good story or no story at all.

Just a few suggestions to improve your reviews and your site.

Remember it is just constructive criticism.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Give the man a break, he pulled himself away from pocket legends for as long as he could xD

Thelonearcher
05-18-2010, 05:04 PM
If pocket legends camrea veiw choice and graphics were like this it would be so much better

TheBaconKing
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Give the man a break, he pulled himself away from pocket legends for as long as he could xD

I understand you are both in the same guild and probably good friends, but it is the truth. Wasn't trying to be mean or hurt anyones feelings. I was just giving some constructive criticism. It was for the better of your site!

Dizko
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Nah don't get me wrong man I don't disagree with you.

I was just saying that Richie is a PL Pro and Im surprised he managed to find time at all to write a review inbetween croc killing :P

King Richie
05-19-2010, 10:15 AM
I understand you are both in the same guild and probably good friends, but it is the truth. Wasn't trying to be mean or hurt anyones feelings. I was just giving some constructive criticism. It was for the better of your site!

No thank you very much for the criticism but see the appradar isnt a full blown review site yet so i havent put much time into the reviews but when it s il be quadrouple checking it ( id also check the spelling for quadrouple lol )

Thanks dude

King Richie
05-19-2010, 10:26 AM
all spelling misshaps and grammer mishapps fixed..... hopefully =) .. thanx dude

TheBaconKing
05-19-2010, 10:50 AM
It is better now!

I am downloading the trial right now as we speak. I really love RPG's as well, soo why not try this one?

King Richie
05-19-2010, 11:06 AM
hope you like it .. i thought it was great crack

Dizko
05-19-2010, 11:38 AM
craic*

Come on, get your irish slang correct!

xD

King Richie
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
most people dont uderstand what craic is so i said id just type crack !!

Dizko
05-19-2010, 11:55 AM
most people dont uderstand what craic is so i said id just type crack !!

Yea you're right.

Sad thing is though that they probably still wont know what you mean :(

King Richie
05-19-2010, 01:15 PM
yeah i no !!

Violentsaint
05-19-2010, 11:20 PM
i got a promo code for this game *wink* but i cant redeem it on my australian account

can someone set up a free american account for me?

i posted a thread asking for help.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2085-make-or-borrow-US-itunes-account

quick reply would be much apprieciated as the code expires

Kobebryanyt
01-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Teh 3 year necro

Jblazer
01-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Another 3 year necro...Gz again

Jcyee
01-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Why...

Jblazer
01-13-2013, 01:15 AM