PDA

View Full Version : Be proud of your pinks!

aWildEevee
05-18-2010, 04:21 PM
All of us at sometime will get that one item you've been looking for. Just as that boss falls, and BAM! You have yourself a pink loot. ^_^ BUT WAIT! you equip it and you :] face goes to a :[ face, because it looks just like the normal version, or the purple, or yellow or green or anything. It just, looks the same.. So hoe are you supposed to be proud and show off the legendary pink loot of yours?

SIMPLE!! Pinks should look almost like the original loot, except for a small addition just to let other players be jealous of how amazing they are. Spmethig small just to show how proud you are!

Now for example, say... The Snipers Bayou Bow. It looks JUST like the other bayou bows, but say if it had some moss growing from it, you could tell how awesome it is compared to a normal one! Or even say a skull on the top where the arrows shoot from, have a small arrow with a skull for a tip, and when you shoot, you'd be shooting small skull-tipped arrows! :D NOW, when you walk around you can say HEY WORLD!! THIS IS NO ORDINARY BAYOU BOW!! IT'S A LEGENDARY SNIPERS BAYOU BOW!!! BE JEALOUS AND BOW BEFORE ME NOOBS!!! >:] or something along those lines. ^_^ but I hope you get my point! Or even Pink swamp armour!!! And when you equip it your face gets painted like a croc from the swamp!! :3 now would THAT be AWESOME!!!

Below, please tell whether you agree or not, and any suggestions you have for your ideas on your pink items!! Add some screenshots if you can!! :D thanks! ^_^

aWildEevee
05-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Reserved for future ideas

aWildEevee
05-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Reserved for more future ideas

Dizko
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1987-How-to-show-off-your-pinks

Great minds think alike.

And lmao at triple post.

aWildEevee