PDA

View Full Version : Need some knowledge

Litheus
01-04-2015, 10:39 AM

can anyone tell me what is that armour
is it obtainable now by any means other than buying from other players

i also want to know about a vanity that looks like the jester vanity but it is pink in colour

Litheus
01-04-2015, 10:40 AM
i have no idea why three images got uploaded...i upload only one

Azageeber
01-04-2015, 11:03 AM

can anyone tell me what is that armour
is it obtainable now by any means other than buying from other players

i also want to know about a vanity that looks like the jester vanity but it is pink in colour

I don't know what's the name of this armor, so I'd like to ask the forumers about it too :D And about the vanity you asked: Coloured Jester Vanity which costs loooooooooooots of gold ;) It was some kind of reward in one of contests. There was a choice: the winners could choose White or Coloured Jester, they chose Couloured and then the White Jester weekend was done (by my source of information xD) ;)

nevercan
01-04-2015, 11:11 AM
What you ask are 2 different very rare high price items :) so.. if u wanna buy better you make sure you have many millions :D

Maarkus
01-04-2015, 11:30 AM
SS below for yur reference:

Discontinued item, from what i have tracked there are lvl5/6/9 items still in the market i unfortunately dont know how many are left
I hope this helps
Maarkus

Kakashis
01-04-2015, 03:41 PM
That's just the heraldic green rarity item that everyone deleted in season 1 because it's a green drop. Now worth around 8-10m. There's a black version which is worth significantly more at 30m.

The pink jester vanity was just from a contest that was held. There were an average of 10-14 sets of each class and were initially only worth 20m a set. As of recent, many rich players got banned for plat farming and lots of sets were lost as a result. They are now even more rare and worth 35-50m a set.

White versions weren't part of the contest and were released on April fools following the contest for 25plat a set.

In my opinion, the pink jester looks the best and should hold the most value over any other vanity in the long run. However, gone are the days where the average player has 30+ million so the demand for these has been on the decline.

Wutzgood
01-04-2015, 03:48 PM
That's just the heraldic green rarity item that everyone deleted in season 1 because it's a green drop. Now worth around 8-10m.

The pink jester vanity was just from a contest that was held. There were an average of 10-14 sets of each class and were initially only worth 20m a set. As of recent, many rich players got banned for plat farming and lots of sets were lost as a result. They are now even more rare and worth 35-50m a set.

White versions weren't part of the contest and were released on April fools following the contest for 25plat a set.

Have to say that was one of the greatest April fools jokes ever played on a gaming community. The black and white jester was only available for 2 days and anyone who hoarded them thinking price would rise lost alot of gold lol.

Problem was it was right after a plat sale so everyone with plat sold them consistently for 200k a set and they never got close to that price again.

Dex Scene
01-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Is not colored jester sets are the one with lots of colours? (I kind of don't like it. I know its super costly and super rare but not so beautiful to my eyes. Green arlors are preetier in my view)

and pink (/red?) Black jester sets are the one which Op is talking about? Remiem wore that some months ago I saw. That was preety!!
So there are 3 jester types along with black&white ones. Am I right?

[Off topic: if the jester sets did not have that spike stuffs on neck I think it would look so beautiful with those tight skin. ]