PDA

View Full Version : How do i farm locked crates?

NotYoCookiez
01-04-2015, 11:00 AM
I know i can get them from Jarl but here is my problem... everytime i kill the boss and rejoin it sends me back to the same exact map i was in with the dead boss... how does this system work? Im level 26

nevercan
01-04-2015, 11:09 AM
You enter forest you kil jarl you go town type in normal chat /partyi hshshsuw (something like that) and go kil jarl, hope this helps abit :)

Litheus
01-04-2015, 11:10 AM
look...after u kill the boss go to another map not the same one...most people go to forest and then again to brackrendrige then to forest then again to brackrendrige...repeat it...dont kill boss in forest..u can kill if u want

Madnex
01-04-2015, 11:13 AM
It's simple, bud. Just type /partyi xxx then clear all the mobs on your way to Jarl and the surrounding mobs after he dies. That resets the map so going to town and back should put you in a brand new map.

NotYoCookiez
01-04-2015, 03:22 PM
It's simple, bud. Just type /partyi xxx then clear all the mobs on your way to Jarl and the surrounding mobs after he dies. That resets the map so going to town and back should put you in a brand new map.

so as soon as i enter the map type that in?

NotYoCookiez
01-04-2015, 03:29 PM

i typed that in... it says player not found. it is a party invite. Im confused lol

nevercan
01-04-2015, 03:51 PM
i typed that in... it says player not found. it is a party invite. Im confused lol

The player not found makes you able to run solo so nowan can kil the bos in the next map you enter:)

NotYoCookiez
01-04-2015, 04:33 PM
The player not found makes you able to run solo so nowan can kil the bos in the next map you enter:)

nice! wow i just used this and it works for every map... Im solo and the event maps are sooo much easier now! thanks! but is this permanent?

Dex Scene
01-04-2015, 04:42 PM
nice! wow i just used this and it works for every map... Im solo and the event maps are sooo much easier now! thanks! but is this permanent?
Yes its permanent. To leave solo party and get back at random people Party, you have to type /partyl

nevercan
01-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Yes its permanent. To leave solo party and get back at random people Party, you have to type /partyl

Yup