PDA

View Full Version : Pet suggestion PLEASE READ

KaotiicxDream
02-24-2011, 11:20 AM
A lot of players is against the "pet suggestion"! Here is what i think..

Only avaible to summon (or something) in townes, if u go to a dungeon the pet will dissapear and u wont be able to summon it again before u enter a towne again..

Same should happen when u enter a PvP match...

Then the dungeons and PvP matches wont change..

Okay maybe not best suggestion but im working on a new dungeon suggestion atm..

Lizardfeather
02-24-2011, 09:55 PM
I like the idea of pets and summoning, but why limit them to towne? I think they could provide a small buff like 1 h/s or m/s in dungeons or pvp. If they added on houses and all those type extras, then I could understand limiting them to house and towne. I once played an iPod game (not even close to as good as this) called Anrufen where you could summon creatures to help, so it can be done :)

bladesword
02-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Summoning? Lmao is this runescape? Newbies..

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Then the game turns to nintendogs!

Conradin
02-24-2011, 10:51 PM
pets are on thiere agenda- and so are housing. and blades, PL would do well to get some ideas from Runescape (defiantly should not base of it) because RS is a highly developed mmog with a huge player base

Kirei
02-24-2011, 10:59 PM
i dont really like the idea of pets, for severel reasons a few being, it will make it harder to keep track of your charecter in those little lags when your whole party is covered in mobs and it freeze frames a little bit, also to me animals with pets just seems a little weird. but if they were gonna be implemented i agree they should be for out of dungeons

KaotiicxDream
02-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Summoning? Lmao is this runescape? Newbies..

It was an idea to how it could be ... we can also say "Let it out of cage!" or something instead of summoning...

Phana
02-25-2011, 12:50 AM
i dont really like the idea of pets, for severel reasons a few being, it will make it harder to keep track of your charecter in those little lags when your whole party is covered in mobs and it freeze frames a little bit, also to me animals with pets just seems a little weird. but if they were gonna be implemented i agree they should be for out of dungeons

It seems like itd just make everything look so cluttered. The only thing that would be cool from a "pet" is if u could ride it around. Lol and yes I agree the animals having pets idea does sounds a tad weird. omg I just had an idea! What if we could buy items that made us faster like freaking roller blades or something like that! Haha....I've got the sleepy crazies right now xD

Tarkemelion
02-25-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm so lookin forward to pets :) turning out to be AQW

KaotiicxDream
02-25-2011, 08:36 AM
I was thinking: If they added housing the pets could only be in houses... Then there will be like no lag anywhere... Whatya say to that ??

Baked-Potato
02-25-2011, 09:20 AM
How about we have people as pets. I could totally see my Bear walking a person around.

KaotiicxDream
02-25-2011, 09:49 AM
How about we have people as pets. I could totally see my Bear walking a person around.

Hahahahahahahaha xD