PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: a version of PL for the new app store for the mac

Hobieone
02-24-2011, 12:30 PM
i mean i like the game on my iphone. but would mind a version i can download from the app store to my macbook pro and play on my laptop. i'm sure other would mind that or having this game to play on the new macbook air as well :cool:

it shouldn't be too hard to port over i'd think

Royce
02-24-2011, 12:40 PM
They've been planning a PC version for months now, so based on that I would say Mac is certainly a good possibility. However, the PC version seems to have been delayed tremendously and there's been no word from the devs as to why. A number of players are hoping they just scrapped the idea altogether due to hacking concerns and the like. There is a recent discussion on the PC issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19675-Pocket-legends-PC

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 12:43 PM
I pmed G actually a couple of days ago asking about this and asked for either a yea, nay, or Maybe and he replied maybe :p

superss
02-24-2011, 12:47 PM
through facebook pl the devs said that it was in the waiting list to be approved of. not sure that was correct though.

superglut2
02-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Pl or mac just means botting.. But on the other side.. More ppl will play they make more money and make game better.

Royce
02-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Pl or mac just means botting.. But on the other side.. More ppl will play they make more money and make game better.

Bit of a paradox though, isn't it? Even if they get more money for development, will the game really be "better" with bots and hacks?

Lizardfeather
02-24-2011, 03:51 PM
I think par of the fun of PL is it's on a mobioe device. If it's on PC, its kinda like Runescape. But as long as we use arrow keys as opposed to point and click I think it would be great!