PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial]Watch out for scammers!

mistery
01-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I've made this thread because i'm tired to see lots of threads with people complaining because they've been scamed and they lost all their gold.
So be sure to read it all.
1.The classic "Wow , amazing(item name)!Can you give it to me for 1 second please?I will give it back to you!"
Don't give ANY items to strangers nor 'friends',because trust me, they will leave fast and add you to ignore list.
2.Blight and Blinky
Be carefull to check twice before buying Blinky egg because some people yell: "Sell 2 blinkys for 300k only" and then in trade window he adds a Blinky and a Blight egg, as their name is similar.
3.Same item , different level.
Some people say that they sell , for example , Storm sword level 2 for 500k only.You trade him ,he shows it , then he quickly closes the trade window and says to you "Whops sorry my mistake" then you trade him again but this time he switches the storm sword lvl 2 with a level 31 one,which is arround 30k.
4.Ammount of gold scam
Some scammers use this method: In the trade window , they add an ammount of gold ( 1million, for example, which is 1.000.000).While you add your item that you want to sell in the trade window, they swith fast 1.000.000 with 100.000 then tap the button.
5.Paracelsus / Grand elondrian gem scam
Some people shows you an item upgraded with a paracelsus gem and ask for an ammount of gold then they remove the item and add an identical item but with Grand Elondrian gem , which worth less gold.

There may be more , but i'm sleepy so i go to bed now :P
So watch out! Check auction first and don't hurry when trading!

nevercan
01-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Good job ;)

lupaka
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM
very good tutrial thanks ;)

Cranky
01-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Good guide

Buff nekro sts hurry up

PlzNoRush
01-04-2015, 09:56 PM
thank you sirr

Tootex
01-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Here is another scam for you to be aware of-

Scammer tries to sell u an item for let's say 200k so u go check the items value in the cs first. The cs only has only 1 of the same item listed but for 400k so now you're thinking " wow, that's an awesome deal I'll be getting ". What u don't realise is that the same scammer purposely listed the same item for a ridiculously high price to fool and lure u into buying it. You trade with the scammer and the deal is complete without u even realising what has actually happened. Be careful out there and treat all trades as if you're being scammed because with this mentality u WILL check, check and triple check the items put up in the trade window. Do not trade with anyone who wants to rush the deal through as 99.9% of the time these are scammers and they will swap items/change amount of gold without u even noticing,

Happy gaming

jiph
01-05-2015, 08:21 AM
You actually helping the scammers be more careful all you gotta have is experience playing mmos

Xeusx
01-05-2015, 08:23 AM
You actually helping the scammers be more careful all you gotta have is experience playing mmos
You won't stop trolling, don't you?

jiph
01-05-2015, 08:42 AM
You won't stop trolling, don't you?

You need to stop harrasing forumers don't reply to me or pm me thank you

Xeusx
01-05-2015, 08:47 AM
You need to stop harrasing forumers don't reply to me or pm me thank you
But first, you need to stop trolling.

jiph
01-05-2015, 09:01 AM
But first, you need to stop trolling.

Why you gotta start situation like this hating on other players and you just admitted your harrasing me don't think you have the "power" because of your senior status I been playing this game for 3 years and just recently started coming to forum more often because I don't like how people make threads to the devs to nerf this and nerf that just for their benefit do you understand my situation logic

Cranky
01-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Buff nekro

Xeusx
01-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Why you gotta start situation like this hating on other players and you just admitted your harrasing me don't think you have the "power" because of your senior status I been playing this game for 3 years and just recently started coming to forum more often because I don't like how people make threads to the devs to nerf this and nerf that just for their benefit do you understand my situation logic
Meh. Nice troll. And AL is 1-2 years old game.

Xeusx
01-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Buff nekro
Dude, it's not ok to talk off topic.

Cranky
01-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Oh yeah good job on thread btw

Encase
01-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Meh. Nice troll. And AL is 1-2 years old game.
It is older than 2years lol?