PDA

View Full Version : Blackstar!!!!

jardas1984
02-24-2011, 02:14 PM
I livE day by day playing PL and i'm absolutely addicted!
Can't wait to play Blackstar!
Spacetime Studios, thank you for allowing me to have a wonderful playing experience!

Harlie
02-24-2011, 05:40 PM
What's happenin is it changing over too Blackstar or is this a new game

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Its a new game, im kind of getting bored of pl lol

Major
02-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Well its gonna be awesome to have both the games from the same developers. Then we can switch between games when one gets boring lol.

Thedexeagle
03-12-2011, 01:51 AM
The both games are exactly the same but new characters, maps, items and enemies.

gnardog666
03-12-2011, 02:27 AM
ill end up playing both but pl is my biggest love gaming and technology wise. :)))))

ratava
03-12-2011, 03:29 AM
The both games are exactly the same but new characters, maps, items and enemies.

I think the initial phase of BS will be very similar to PL but we have info saying it will be less grindy, more puzzles and more story-driven than PL.

Also PvP should be much improved in BS.

The IP is massive development already and maybe some other surprise features will be announced.

But agree, combat at release will be the "same" as will the class choices... we'll have to see how long that lasts.

noneo
03-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I think the initial phase of BS will be very similar to PL but we have info saying it will be less grindy, more puzzles and more story-driven than PL.

Also PvP should be much improved in BS.

The IP is massive development already and maybe some other surprise features will be announced.

But agree, combat at release will be the "same" as will the class choices... we'll have to see how long that lasts.

I HOPE it is more based on problem solving and NOT just grinding away to the cap. That gets old fast.