PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Players: The biggest whiners in the history of PVP.

DontNerfMeBro
02-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Alright people, tighten your jaw, straighten your spine and get ready for an earful.

As a PVP enthusiast I've played in many different MMORPG's that allow for competitive PVP play.

NEVER in my life have I seen such a tremendous population of cry babies than that of Pocket Legends!

Experienced players and new players are equally pathetic when it comes to being killed. Just a couple tear jerkers:

"I was out of mana!"
"You double teamed me!"
"Hider!"
"Runner!"
"I wasn't ready!"
"I was lagging!"
"Buttons didn't work!"

Time and time again I've witnessed PL PVP titans banter back and forth like 6 year olds. Why do so many people feel the need to justify being killed?! Just die and respawn. I understand that this game has a large population of younger players but I've never seen a crowd with less temperamental self control than this. For those of you old enough to know better.. grow up.

Kossi
02-24-2011, 03:19 PM

NEVER in my life have I seen such a tremendous population of cry babies than that of Pocket Legends!

bro you must have NEVER played runescape F2p

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 03:20 PM
This is why I dont pvp.

Moogerfooger
02-24-2011, 03:21 PM
This is why I dont pvp.

Bingo. No patience for whining.

Kossi
02-24-2011, 03:23 PM
This is why I dont pvp.

bro pvp is the ONLY reason i play pl, like runescape

p.s. if any devs are reading this... pvp rewards plox ^.^)?

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 03:48 PM
bro pvp is the ONLY reason i play pl, like runescape

p.s. if any devs are reading this... pvp rewards plox ^.^)?

That's the thing though - I don't have the patience to deal with whining or huge egos. The PvP faction in PL is small but from posts I've seen on these forums and just bad stories about how people act in PvP in general, it's not worth it to me to dive into that pool :)

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 03:52 PM
I dived in that pool its fun idc for whiners

Zerious
02-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Alright people, tighten your jaw, straighten your spine and get ready for an earful.

As a PVP enthusiast I've played in many different MMORPG's that allow for competitive PVP play.

Experienced players and new players are equally pathetic when it comes to being killed. Just a couple tear jerkers:

"I was out of mana!"
"You double teamed me!"
"Hider!"
"Runner!"
"I wasn't ready!"
"I was lagging!"
"Buttons didn't work!"

Time and time again I've witnessed PL PVP titans banter back and forth like 6 year olds. Why do so many people feel the need to justify being killed?! Just die and respawn. I understand that this game has a large population of younger players but I've never seen a crowd with less temperamental self control than this. For those of you old enough to know better.. grow up.

Ever try to just keep killing them? I try to ignore all rage players that flame for being killed. As for ego freaks who get really condescending and arrogant after a couple kills, I just try my best to get those kills back at them. No excuses. The double teaming I could understand being a little annoyed, but i agree completely with everything else.

Oh btw you forgot "High level! You're lvl (one level higher than the complaining noob)!"

Conradin
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
I own whiners.... PVP is the only reason to play PL IMO

Turkster
02-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Yea, who cares if they whine...just ignore them. PvP is also the only reason I play PL, and I'm not
going to let a bunch of kids ruin my experience with words they may call me in an online game.

My favorite line so far was, "My hands were oily!"

noobmigo
02-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Mine was: "Plat item users are cheap!"

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Mine was: "Plat item wasters are dumb!"
Lol i loved that too!

Yareli
02-24-2011, 08:16 PM
Pvp is the only reason I play PL too :) It's fun practicing and improving :p

giayuan
02-24-2011, 08:36 PM
hehe.. "I tripped!"

Junside
02-24-2011, 08:42 PM
There's still something called sportsmanship. If everything was okay, both parties were prepared to fight, then all complaints that follow are indeed whining. But I'm sure you wouldn't like a grimy death when it's obvious you were not ready.

giayuan
02-24-2011, 08:45 PM
True dat, embarrasing to say, I do occasionally complain when im just plain NOT ready and the other person knows it ;D well.. eh

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Lol I'm always shouting lag, but usually I'm standing in one place and not fighting. Or just not being able to respawn.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Lol I'm always shouting tag my body!, but usually I'm standing in one place and and let the old guys pet me Or just not being able to say anything.

And you said the kid was a perv!

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:08 PM
And you said the kid was a perv!

Ah don't change my posts lol.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Ah don't change my posts lol.

I think we all know.......its true

Aaaahhh please change my pants i pied myself again lol.

I thouggt you were 18?

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:10 PM
I think we all know.......its not true

Yep. i can play silly games too

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Yep. I can play silly games too
Took out the white so hah we all know thats why you put your pics to say tag me! And let mystical call you sexy yet mutty

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Took out the white so hah we all know thats why you put your pics to say tag me! And let mystical call you sexy yet mutty

Bahahah. David was like... what ethnicity are you? Boom! Strange poem thing. Had to sig lol

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Tehehehehehe David was like... what street girl from dark alley are you? Boom! True and accurate poem thing. Had to sing lol

David most have wanted to know and i cant belive you are like that! *gasp*!!!

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:21 PM
David most have wanted to know and i cant belive you are like that! *gasp*!!!

Sigh jealous of my charm... why is everyone so jealous of my charm...

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Sigh jealous of my charm... why is everyone so jealous of my charm...

We all know i have the best charm <flips awsome hair of manliness while shows awsome muscles!

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:27 PM
We all know i have the best charm <flips awsome hair of manliness while shows awsome muscles!

You'll never be as charming as me.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:29 PM
You'll never be as charming as me.

Pffst mutts are mutts so high of themselves they have no charms give props that lady can atleast fake it but it doesnt count!

You'll forever be way more charming then me.
I know im the best

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Pffst mutts are mutts so high of themselves they have no charms give props that lady can atleast fake it but it doesnt count!

I know im the best

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lol cussing at me is no charm and that doesnt matter to me cause your charm is a speck comoared to me

DontNerfMeBro
02-24-2011, 09:34 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people. go flirt on your favorite infectious messenger. get off the thread

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Lol cussing at me is no charm and that doesnt matter to me cause your charm is a speck comoared to me

Ok :) lies

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:36 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people. go flirt on your favorite infectious messenger. get off the thread

I started the little joke but lady love turned it to flirting with me she wants a 13yr old and shes 18 thats unallowed morally for hitting on a minor

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 09:38 PM

Oooookkkkkk I suppose we should let people flame all over this thread instead of having fun. Party pooper. And it's not flirting, hun. It's a joke.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Oooookkkkkk I suppose we should let people flame all over this thread instead of having fun. Party pooper. And it's not flirting, hun. It's a joke.

I was joking about the flirt lol we all know its better to joke then flame!
Fire fire is worser then oowww i got badly shocked bu not as bad as fire cause its a prank!

KingFu
02-24-2011, 09:45 PM

To be honest, did you think this thread would end up anywhere but in a random off-topic conversation? If so, you may wanna be on forums more than you are to learn the habitat;)

I think we all know, Brooke and Rebel have the same amount of charm, yet they also have the most charm. I think we all also know me and parth are tied for second most charm=D

TwinkTastical
02-24-2011, 09:46 PM
@Dontnerfmebro

Im gonna keep this straight and simple.

Your bad at trolling, **** you.

Now its your turn to try.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
@Dontnerfmebro

Im gonna keep this straight and simple.

Your bad at trolling, **** you.

Now its your turn to try.
Ill try for him
<runs to utah cause of fear>

Physiologic
02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
Edit your post Twink :(

Conradin
02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
I really really love how dontnerfmebro is a wanna be skilled pvp player and a wanabe troll. I think its funny how these guys are too new to be called mynas gens. =)

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 11:14 PM
I really really love how dontnerfmebro is a wanna be skilled pvp player and a wanabe troll. I think its funny how these guys are too new to be called mynas gens. =)

Lolll. He's like.. stfu and let me troll!

Rebel
02-24-2011, 11:21 PM
To be honest, did you think this thread would end up anywhere but in a random off-topic conversation? If so, you may wanna be on forums more than you are to learn the habitat;)

I think we all know, Brooke and Rebel have the same amount of charm, yet they also have the most charm. I think we all also know me and parth are tied for second most charm=D

Well put my fellow pocketlegendian. I just have a slightly larger amount of charm than Brooke

Ladylove
02-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Well put my fellow pocketlegendian. I just have a slightly larger amount of charm than Brooke

He put my name first.

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 01:03 AM
I love how i rickrolled this guy....

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 01:06 AM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/de11a6a1.png

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/8409b863.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/28b9e848.jpg

^ You

Conradin
02-25-2011, 01:14 AM
You heard the man- this is a stickup. Reach for the sky suckers.

Christina
02-25-2011, 01:37 AM
I be back in pvp soon.. I guess.. Still doesnt hav full eq