PDA

View Full Version : Addig more of a Challenge

Pink-O-Mat
02-24-2011, 04:05 PM
So with the new Weapons i realized how easy it is to get "elite" items:
either you play all the time and find them, or you have the money and just buy it off lucky players, or just do lots of keeper runs, sell the greens and then buy

It would be really cool if there was a lvl that you can unlock at lvl 56 witha very very hard boss that you will have to face witha very good group

you can buy potions and stuff but if you die you can't be resurrected but still receive item if boss dies. And drop rates should be low but not too low so there is a chance like maybe 1/10 or so. This item, lets call it super weapon should be nontradable. This should really be like an achievement for elite players. Not like every other item out there:)

I would appreciate feedback on my ide by other players out there :)

Major
02-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Well eventually the level cap will be raised up eventually, so that one level might just be a waste of money for the devs. However i do think that would be cool (cooler if i was 56 lol) if there was a level for just 56er's. Then you would know you are playing a game with people you know have put alot of time and effort into PL. And Im always down for more weapons lol!

Pink-O-Mat
02-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes i know it will be raised but if they just keep as a requirement lvl 56 it will still be fun and a big achievement even after lvl cap raise and i dont think it will take up to much time considering that lots of the maps have the same structure to them except for the surface and as mobs they could use shadow mops with some kind of modification, maybe light just switching the colors around and making them white.
BTW im not lvl 56 and the shadow stuff which should be for elite players in my opinion i shouldn't have it but i was lucky and bought it at lowest prices actually never got a drop of them.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Before the shadow items were 100% drop when it first came out, its tough to get in there and drops more rare then rift

wolfendragon
02-24-2011, 09:14 PM
i like the idea for 56s secret area my suggestion is 4 rooms .1st spawn room 2nd trash mob room about 100 in there elite class,3rd room 10 minibosses elite class and finally the 4th room the boss room with just the boss there he is elite and can spawn minibosses to attack you periodically maybe 2 to 4. Normal drops from trash and mini as well as good drops from mini. Boss of course has the uber achievement drop that can't be traded.

Phoenixking
02-24-2011, 09:15 PM
That boss would be an exact replice!

Lizardfeather
02-24-2011, 09:31 PM
I agree as well, the game needs more challenges for high level players, implanting puzzles would be awesome too!

scauky
02-25-2011, 09:54 AM
So you're looking for the "Sunwell" of Pocket Legends?

superglut2
02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Id prefer a. Lvl 55 elite map

Pink-O-Mat
02-26-2011, 02:01 PM
To me it doesnt matter what lvl, important is that its truly elite and that it drops some king of superweapon thats non tradable