PDA

View Full Version : Tarlok crafting after winter event.

epicrrr
01-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Like most players who actively ran winter event, half of my inventory are dragon scales (180+); would STS Consider tarlok gem craft after event?

on other note, can we craft syrillax after event?

Remiem
01-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Hey Epic,

Unfortunately, to preserve the exclusivity we won't be allowing event items, including the syrillax gem, after the event. However, your dragon scales will be able to be liquidated for gold, as well as any leftover syrillax eyes.

octavos
01-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Hey Epic,

Unfortunately, to preserve the exclusivity we won't be allowing event items, including the syrillax gem, after the event. However, your dragon scales will be able to be liquidated for gold, as well as any leftover syrillax eyes.

so for future events will crafting ingredients be liquidated for gold? (this would be nice...but limit those ingredients in favor of more energy)..because i just sold all of mine...just so I know how to plan ahead.

sams
01-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Hey Epic,

so...why you (STS) dont tell us about this in the beginning of event?