01-05-2015, 02:09 AM
So many people have been scammed...

Why sts dont permit trading para...??

luckious
01-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Upup

Fran Mac
01-05-2015, 12:24 PM
and if that happens everyone that craft paragem should receive a new one because it was not supposed to be tradable

tharidom
01-05-2015, 12:49 PM
and if that happens everyone that craft paragem should receive a new one because it was not supposed to be tradable

Lol, no... And u can't even craft it-,-

mlb2005
01-05-2015, 04:55 PM
I would like to see this also. I've always wanted to sell mine instead of just having it sit there and collect dust. If they were going to make it untradeable they should have made the item you put it in bind to the account of crafter. The way it sits should just make it tradeable.

As far as people getting another one if they make them tradeable I don't see why. You had a use for it and used it or traded it off or you would still have it.

Some people still have it and could sell it without the possibility of scam. There's a market for it but nobody is going to trust their most expensive items to a stranger.

Artoholics
01-05-2015, 05:17 PM
I suppose sts had a reason why they made it non tradeble. In my decision it would be silly to do this and if people let other people scamm them it's not sts problem... They just could have bouht para gemmed items instead, so people been scammed is no reason for making para gem tradeble.[emoji19]

mlb2005
01-05-2015, 05:24 PM
I suppose sts had a reason why they made it non tradeble. In my decision it would be silly to do this and if people let other people scamm them it's not sts problem... They just could have bouht para gemmed items instead, so people been scammed is no reason for making para gem tradeble.[emoji19]

The only reason they would have made it non tradeable is to keep people from getting a lot of them but they clearly messed that up so why not just make them tradeable so other people can have a chance to buy more without being scammed.

Artoholics
01-05-2015, 05:26 PM
The only reason they would have made it non tradeable is to keep people from getting a lot of them but they clearly messed that up so why not just make them tradeable so other people can have a chance to buy more without being scammed.
I say it again...if you let other people scamm you because lf this it's not sts's problem because you can also buy a para gemmed iten instead....why don't you get that ?
EDIT: Oh and btw, if scamming is your reason then u would have to ask sts ti change it visual look in the cs or trade because I already saw many people trying to sell grand elondrian gems for para gem prices... [emoji29]

mlb2005
01-05-2015, 06:04 PM
I say it again...if you let other people scamm you because lf this it's not sts's problem because you can also buy a para gemmed iten instead....why don't you get that ?
EDIT: Oh and btw, if scamming is your reason then u would have to ask sts ti change it visual look in the cs or trade because I already saw many people trying to sell grand elondrian gems for para gem prices... [emoji29]

I say it again...if you can buy a para gemmed item why not a para gem?

luckious
01-05-2015, 07:33 PM
Tradable ->no more scamming.. i really need secure para!

Artoholics
01-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Tradable ->no more scamming.. i really need secure para!
Buy para gemmed item -> no more scamm...secure para

luckious
01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
Buy para gemmed item -> no more scamm...secure para
I have dws no para

And anyone sell dws gemmed para

Marquize Stevens
01-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Ya that does sucks

Bhosxjay
01-06-2015, 08:50 PM
I have dws no para