PDA

View Full Version : These noobs just don't take no for an answer!

Cmandial
02-24-2011, 10:43 PM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/cmandial/d7064ef6.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/cmandial/9abd04a5.jpg

giayuan
02-24-2011, 10:46 PM
LMAO happens at times. In this case, the other person is probably a 10 year old, im not joking. The other day, I saw a REALLY young kid with an itouch, and given that PL is free, little kids playing is very possible, and everyone knows little kids..understand..differently :D

Cmandial
02-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Haha I was like wait a minute... Dsnt I just say I wouldn't powerlvl you?

giayuan
02-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Haha I was like wait a minute... Dsnt I just say I wouldn't powerlvl you?

There needs to be a "Slap of sense" emote ;D I would pay plenty of plat for that =D

Cmandial
02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
There needs to be a "Slap of sense" emote ;D I would pay plenty of plat for that =D

Haha there needs to be a sound when u slap someone. Or even better, their iPhone can say different catch frases whenever they get smacked!

Fyrce
02-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Actually ignore is working out very well or me. Nice and peaceful and friendly like. I try to ignore only really annoying people who don't listen or who seem to think this game is for weird propositioning. Apparently there aren't that many of them because after a few ignores, the begging/powerleveling chatter has just about disappeared.

superglut2
02-25-2011, 08:02 AM
I know a lvl 53 whos 8 or 9 hes funny i always talk to him :-D some lil german kid

adwin
02-25-2011, 01:48 PM
On the same note, but about those begging for free stuff.
Once in a while, I go to FH or DF, and randomly give out green junks I get in CTK. Call it my good action of the day. To those who didn't beg, of course. ;]
The kids are sooo happy. ;]

StompArtist
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Is this the power leveling thread? Give you a torch if you power level me in BS.

Norbert
02-25-2011, 03:17 PM
LMAO happens at times. In this case, the other person is probably a 10 year old, im not joking. The other day, I saw a REALLY young kid with an itouch, and given that PL is free, little kids playing is very possible, and everyone knows little kids..understand..differently :D

My 10 year old daughter plays, but wouldn't be interested in powerleveling in the least. She doesn't really like it when I join, except to say hi, cause it gets boring if I'm just nuking everything. (Sometimes I'll go along and just heal or use a low level wand or something.)

I think little kids are probably less likely to want powerleveling than bigger ones and/or adults. They seem to be more likely to play the game for the enjoyment of it and not to just get to some arbitrary level and be bored while doing so.

Also, I can tell when she's used my iPad because she turns on the chat filter. "I don't want to see those bad words!"

davidis57
02-26-2011, 04:35 AM
lot less problems if they would not allow purchase or use of maps until your accquire the desired min lvl of that map. If you create new chars than the maps would be locked on maps you purchased until you reach the min lvl

Cmandial
02-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Powerleveling is not what we are talking about here. I glad I an run my Alta though crush the keeper to level them.

Phoenixking
02-26-2011, 11:53 AM
....a play for the simple enjoyment and i was coriuos tp see the maps so i but in order but took me a week to buy all of them sincemy dad is hesitant lol

Jespo
02-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Phoenix I'm not sure if anyone has told you so I'm telling and if you already know then I'm sorry for mentioning it but. Ummm.. Your link says furom game and idk if that's how you want it but I figured it would be forum game

kallima
02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I booted her from two games after asking her to leave politely, then instructed her to play her level which is 30+ as of today! Now I just ignore, A LOT.