PDA

View Full Version : Mageofwar scammmer fail so bad!!!!

Keohike
02-25-2011, 02:30 AM
This was the first time in pocket legend i faced this kind of scam. It was your common scam to try to make you give out your email and password. Lol I was using iphone and i personally thought it was the lamest attempt lol. At first i brought some items from him after the transaction, he started talking about how he can double my gold and platinum with this new hack that he has. Then being the curious fellow i am i said sure come over here and explain to me. He then told me he has this new app for hacking PL and that he can help me just this once. Long story short he said he needed my password and email so that he can log on and download it. So i said sure no problem i give you a different account he said he cant cuz he needed the one i was on. I asked why and he said because of the computer code lol he clearly has no experience with computer programs of any kind lol. Afterwards i felt so sorry for him i told him he should make it sound more convincing and that i wont report him lol but i did lol.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
02-25-2011, 02:49 AM
Do u ever say hi? Its ur first time here!

Keohike
02-25-2011, 03:02 AM
lol I'm sorry HELLO HOW ARE U? I don't do a lot of blogging or go on forums a lot, sorry if my blogging etiquette offends you. I guess its good to know my blogging etiquette is more important than what i have to post. GOOD BYE AND A GOOD DAY TO YOU ^^ lol

Christina
02-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Lol.. If ge has the hack what for will he hav to sell his item to u.. If he can double his money den he shall be rich.. Lol.. And if he is rich he would hav sell it to shop that everything he get lol.. Item which include fury armor lvl 55 and sort of.. Lame..

longsteak
02-25-2011, 06:52 AM
Lol.. If ge has the hack what for will he hav to sell his item to u.. If he can double his money den he shall be rich.. Lol.. And if he is rich he would hav sell it to shop that everything he get lol.. Item which include fury armor lvl 55 and sort of.. Lame..

Whoa someone call the grammar police on this thread..

KingFu
02-25-2011, 07:34 AM

English isn't her first language, no need to troll her for it.

Anyways, if this happens again be sure to e-mail a screenshot of it to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing "[at]" with "@"

RedRyder
02-25-2011, 08:53 AM

English isn't her first language, no need to troll her for it.

^ +1. don't ruin it for yourself on the forums so early on.

Zeus
02-25-2011, 09:43 AM

Bud, English isn't her first language and it's not as bad as people whose first language IS English.

StompArtist
02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Bud, English isn't her first language and it's not as bad as people whose first language IS English.

wut u meen?

Keohike
02-27-2011, 03:08 PM
I don't think its necessary to make fun of ppls grammar or politeness. lol i just made this post to let ppl noe that MAGEOFWAR Is a scammer and be careful that's all i wanted to do. Not start a grammar/etiquette session.

Zeus
02-27-2011, 03:10 PM
wut u meen?

StompArtist... You sir are hilarious. I swear, whenever you post on the forums, it cracks me up. Big Props to you man!