PDA

View Full Version : Want to join a Guild?

Cascade
05-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Want to join the best guild around? Check ours out! We want the best "Quality not quantity". We will dominate Pvp we are Legendary Alliance! Visit this link to join.http://legendaryalliance.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 05:51 PM
There any reason MY exact quote for my guild was copied...?

Cascade
05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
sorry our guild has the same quote dude not my fault argue it out with my guild leader

Flamin
05-18-2010, 05:56 PM
It says Quality over Quantity.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 05:57 PM
yea..word for word from my original post..but what ever dude.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
What is word for word from your original post?

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 06:03 PM
What ever dude...don't play dumb.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok, so what did I COPY WORD FOR WORD? I sure don't see anything. By the way, the Legendary Alliance guild was made BEFORE your guild. (no flaming mean't just posting the facts)

Cascade
05-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah so you actually copied our slogan.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Actually, no you copied mine. But I am done arguing my post was definitely before yours. Go Look for yourself. Also, it doesn't matter PvP will prove everything needed to prove about quality. So, I am finished here.

Banned
05-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Ok, so what did I COPY WORD FOR WORD? I sure don't see anything. By the way, the Legendary Alliance guild was made BEFORE your guild. (no flaming mean't just posting the facts)

I really wanna drop you and beat the snot out of you. Venom was created before your mediocre guild, shut up, nothing to discuss.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I really wanna drop you and beat the snot out of you. Venom was created before your mediocre guild, shut up, nothing to discuss.

Now THAT is flaming. By the way, my guild was created before Venom's and I posted my guild thread the same day but a hour before Venom's Opening.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?533-Guild-Venom

I am sorry sir, you are incorrect. Look at the date of your posts and mine. You will clearly see that I am right. I am sorry that you think that the dates are incorrect, but numbers don't lie.

Banned
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Now THAT is flaming. By the way, my guild was created before Venom's and I posted my guild thread the same day but a hour before Venom's Opening.

No, just stop. Venom was created first, end of story.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Legendary Alliance was created before Venom’s OPENING. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?678-Guild-Venom-Now-Open-for-Recruitment&highlight=Venom

RedRyder
05-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Now this is interesting. Come on fellas, it's just a game!
No need for a flame war, leave that to the 12 yr old kids in the Townes :)

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Nah Red, let 'em fight a lil bit.

Makes for good PVP launch hahaa.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 06:53 PM

Ya, I agree, I appolligize for arguing.

Banned
05-18-2010, 06:54 PM

I try to hold back on the flaming, I really do, but this guy just ticks me to the point of no return. I apologize for calling your guild mediocre, but you blatantly copied off Xanthia and proceeded to play it off as if he copied off YOU? Comon bro, you can do alot better then that.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Dude, im done. This is stupid. When ever you want to do a guild PVP. Let me know! It will not even be close. That I will promise you.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:00 PM
I try to hold back on the flaming, I really do, but this guy just ticks me to the point of no return. I apologize for calling your guild mediocre, but you blatantly copied off Xanthia and proceeded to play it off as if he copied off YOU? Comon bro, you can do alot better then that.

ok, sorry, but I never said that xanthia copied my post. I'm sorry for arguing and yes this is just a game, so let this be end of discussion.

RedRyder
05-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Dude, im done. This is stupid. When ever you want to do a guild PVP. Let me know! It will not even be close. That I will promise you.

Sounds fair, nothing wrong with friendly competition =P

RedRyder
05-18-2010, 07:03 PM
ok, sorry, but I never said that xanthia copied my post. I'm sorry for arguing and yes this is just a game, so let this be end of discussion.

Now THATS what I'm talking 'bout

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Ok, since this seems to be done, hopefully, can a admin please remove and delete this discussion?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:05 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ajp30x.jpg

Banned

Oh my b, your little hench-men said Xanthia copied. See you at Dark Forest, punk. *puts on leather jacket*

Esus
Round 2....Fight!

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Sounds fair, nothing wrong with friendly competition =P

There will be nothing friendly about it... :) domination.that is all that will happen.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Round 3....Ding!

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Flaming flaming flaming.... Someone please lock this thread.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Flaming flaming flaming.... Someone please lock this thread.

Your name is Flamin though................ I thought you of all people would approve.

Rebel
05-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Nah, don't lock it. This is the most exciting thing that I've seen all day... (yes... it was a pretty dull day)

Esus
05-18-2010, 07:12 PM
More...! I demand more!!

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:13 PM
This is Xanthia watching & waiting!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk177/xgrrl/gunsandguitars.jpg
Don't mess with him, he means business!

Esus
05-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Who to beleive...

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:15 PM
My name is flamin, not susposed to mean flaming.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:18 PM
There is nothing else to say. We are two totally different guilds with what Flamin says is the same outlook on how we recruit. However, if you look at the guild's websites and some of the players who are in each guild. you will clearly see a LARGE DIFFERENCE in the QUALITY of players between the two guilds. I am not going to be biased, however if you look at what the guilds want to accomplish and look at the action being taken to achieve the goals. It is a very clear distinction. To be honest, I am laughing just writing this. However, I am **restraining** myself from being biased.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:19 PM
This is Xanthia watching & waiting!

Don't mess with him, he means business!

Even though I really appreciate the flattery, That looks absolutely nothing like me. My room has a healing wand....DUH!!!

Lol jk

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Even though I really appreciate the flattery, That looks absolutely nothing like me. My room has a healing wand....DUH!!!

Lol jk

Actually now I look at it, that's a fat Russel Brand!!

MYBOWJERKS
05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
the above is false, the Circle Jerk Guild triumphs over all, no exceptions.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:23 PM
the above is false, the Circle Jerk Guild triumphs over all, no exceptions.

Lol, who are you?

Esus
05-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Noo Xan! Don't hold back and bottle up your rage, Release the Beast!

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok, this thread should either be named guild fight or this thread should be locked. By the way xanthia, I have alot more desciption and features to my guild than you do to yours, the only thing that is better about your guild is how many members you have. This is jus my opinion please do not flame about this post.

Banned
05-18-2010, 07:28 PM

That's what she said... twice.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM

Then he would probably get banned.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
I searched google for a Circle Jerk Guild related image............. life will never be the same again.

Banned
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I searched google for a Circle Jerk Guild related image............. life will never be the same again.

EDIT: I'll probably get banned again for that joke.

Esus
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
That's what she said... twice.

Rofl... I can't wait to see the next witty comment

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Ok, this thread should either be named guild fight or this thread should be locked. By the way xanthia, I have alot more desciption and features to my guild than you do to yours, the only thing that is better about your guild is how many members you have. This is jus my opinion please do not flame about this post.

Lol, dude no one cares about
Guild Main pictures.
Guild Elite pictures. LOL HOW MANY kinds of PICtures can we have!!!!!
Guild Funny pictures.
Guild Badge.
Guild Primary pictures.
A guild Logo.
Guild colors. (Trying to decide)------------WTF
A guild flag.
A guild font. ------------------WTF
A guild main picture. (Completed)
A guild Theme Song.--------------WTF Disney Song? Can I pick lol

You can have your guild font, and your guild song, and hell even your Epic Uber Elite Forum Pics.
I will stick to Professional Players, Great Organization, Thriving Forum, Top Players in the game, and a guaranteed Win in PvP over you!! :)

nathanyc
05-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Guild Main pictures.
Guild Funny pictures.
Guild Badge.
Guild Primary pictures.
A guild Logo.
A guild flag.

You can have your guild font, and your guild song, and hell even your Epic Uber Elite Forum Pics.
I will stick to Professional Players, Great Organization, Thriving Forum, Top Players in the game, and a guaranteed Win in PvP over you!! :)

sorry to burst your bubble xanthia... Flamin's guild colors are way more elite than yours

Banned
Rofl... I can't wait to see the next witty comment

I wish I could say the joke I really wanna make about Kongz Circle Jerk comment.

Dizko
The Legends guild is unhappy that we missed this battle. Are we too late to join in?

Also lmao at your last post Xanthia.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:39 PM
The guild's full name is The Legendary Elite Federation Alliance.

Can we get an Acronym?

Lol I know dude, your in my guild lol. We need to scout around and find the best colors....that is what our guild is missing.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
You fail to take into account Aussie Pride!
We will beat you.......... beat you good! In a non gay laid back kinda way of course. (New slogan....?) haha

I mean we are Australian afterall.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Circle Jerks will jerk your circles.

Banned
05-18-2010, 07:42 PM

Can we get an Acronym?

Lol I know dude, your in my guild lol. We need to scout around and find the best colors....that is what our guild is missing.

His guild name sounds like somewhere Buzz Lightyear would chill out and get wasted.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 07:43 PM

Ahaha, Oh my.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Guild Main pictures.
Guild Funny pictures.
Guild Badge.
Guild Primary pictures.
A guild Logo.
A guild flag.

So, did you go searching through the website trying to find some to make look bad?

Dizko
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Guys this should have ended 6 pages ago.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Wasnt a hard find...you were braggin about your "CONTENT" so why are you saying its bad?

Not as sure as you were earlier?

It was not a hard search...

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:51 PM

Can we get an Acronym?

That is why it is call the FULL name, did you miss the line above?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 07:52 PM
That is why it is call the FULL name, did you miss the line above?

http://gamersmafia.com/storage/comments/826/26/cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Wasnt a hard find...you were braggin about your "CONTENT" so why are you saying its bad?

Not as sure as you were earlier?

It was not a hard search...

so, do you just glance at something then make fun of it? By the way, that is a list of possibilities, and stop adding things into the post that are not there, and especially stop cursing. I don't see why anyone would join a guild that's guild founder says "WTF" at other guilds.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
http://gamersmafia.com/storage/comments/826/26/cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

the line above the full guild name, on the guild website.

Esus
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Seeing how every time I say "WTF" to flamin, I have to explain it to him, I shocked he hasn't asked yet...

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Because I am an extremely nice guy, I just hate people who think they are better than they are, and players who try and copy my stuff. Also, your annoying especially when you bump your thread 376 times a day.

Honestly, if we take a general pole, of players who know me, will agree I am a really nice guy :)

and, if you would stop being so naive and oblivious to the truth, there is no doubt we could be friends, maybe.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Seeing how every time I say "WTF" to flamin, I have to explain it to him, I shocked he hasn't asked yet...

that was one time, because fortinantly I didn't know what I meant.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Because I am an extremely nice guy, I just hate people who think they are better than they are, and players who try and copy my stuff. Also, your annoying especially when you bump your thread 376 times a day.

Honestly, if we take a general pole, of players who know me, will agree I am a really nice guy :)

and, if you would stop being so naive and oblivious to the truth, there is no doubt we could be friends, maybe.

Is tha the time that you lied and Justg locked the thread, then figured out the truth and deleted your post and reopened the thread?

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Is tha the time that you lied and Justg locked the thread, then figured out the truth and deleted your post and reopened the thread?

LOL if you only knew....

Azrael
05-18-2010, 08:05 PM
The best part of this for me, is that when flamin first made the legendary Alliance, the Legends guild guys called him out for copying the name and Legends stated they didn't have anything to do with Flamin's guild. Flamin quickly responded that his guild had nothing to do with Legends and had never heard of Legends, just a coincidence.

Course a day later i looked at my private messages for the first time and there were three messages from Flamin for me waiting. He asked me twice to join Legends (which i was apart of), and then in the third message he said he wasn't interested anymore.

I never really felt a need to share this until now...

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:12 PM
The best part of this for me, is that when flamin first made the legendary Alliance, the Legends guild guys called him out for copying the name and Legends stated they didn't have anything to do with Flamin's guild. Flamin quickly responded that his guild had nothing to do with Legends and had never heard of Legends, just a coincidence.

Course a day later i looked at my private messages for the first time and there were three messages from Flamin for me waiting. He asked me twice to join Legends (which i was apart of), and then in the third message he said he wasn't interested anymore.

I only asked you to join the guild once, and if you look at the date, it was before you joined the guild. And it was about 1 month later that due to your inactivity I sent you a warning that if you didn't become more active you might be kicked from the guild.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:14 PM

Oh.....so not only do you lie about what you did or didn't say about Venom, Legends (The real guild) had a problem with your "Original" Ideas.....

any comments?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Hahahaha this gets better and better.

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:16 PM
I only asked you to join the guild once, and if you look at the date, it was before you joined the guild. And it was about 1 month later that due to your inactivity I sent you a warning that if you didn't become more active you might be kicked from the guild.

I don't think Azreal was ever in your guild buddy.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Yea I was gonna say.

Az helped found my guild...so...uh...Yea.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
I never said that I had never heard of the legends guild, I originally named the guild alliance of legend, not alliance of Legends. I did not mean that the guild would be an alliance with the legends guild. If you read the name right then you see that I didn't intend for it to be interpreted as alliance of the legends guild.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:22 PM
His profile states:

"InterestsI am a very exprienced game player, I have 8 years of gaming expriance"

That was copied and pasted

Azrael
05-18-2010, 08:23 PM

Ok, what are you trying to say?

I was in legends when you asked me to join Legends. Are you trying to claim that you asked me to join a guild that I wasn't apart of??
Are you trying to claim that i was in your guild, Legendary Alliance? For the record i've never played with you, and i've never been in your guild. ever.
Or are you trying to say that you warned me that i was gonna get kicked from a guild that you have nothing to do with? Btw that was never the case. ever

Oh btw, you never sent me anything after you asked to join legends.

So I ask again. What are you talking about?

Edit: no matter how i interpret your post, your wrong

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Nvm, I was refering to astauk.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:24 PM
His profile states:

"InterestsI am a very exprienced game player, I have 8 years of gaming expriance"

That was copied and pasted

Absolutely the truth....

8 years in scrabble?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Absolutely the truth....

8 years in scrabble?

Doubt it hahaha

BestHyun
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6848/circlejerkk.jpg

What happened to this guild?

Flamin
Oh, yes before I decided to make my own guild, I did ask to join the legends guild. By the way I thought you were astrauk.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:27 PM

What happened to this guild?

Circle Jerk? or The Elite Federation of Legends Alliace

or same thing?

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Come to think of Legendary Alliance..

What would you do if when guilds are released and the name was capped at 13 characters? lol

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Come to think of Legendary Alliance..

What would you do if when guilds are released and the name was capped at 13 characters? lol

Acronym?

does that fit in 13 letters?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:29 PM
I made a quick logo for " The Elite Federation of Legends Alliance"

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Okay/Movies/Disney/ToyStory/Misc/star_command_logo.png

Yes! this is the star command logo from Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:30 PM

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Okay/Movies/Disney/ToyStory/Misc/star_command_logo.png

dude, hide that...hes going to copy and paste it on his forum....hide that bro.

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 08:31 PM
dude, hide that...hes going to copy and paste it on his forum....hide that bro.

You have a good point there.

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:31 PM

Great minds think alike.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Great minds think alike.

Not really, I ripped off your idea and totally ran with it..... not unlike said GUILD!!

OMG SO MUCH TROLLIN!

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:33 PM
dude, 10 pages of absolute fun... :)

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:35 PM
I will not copy it to my forum, because it is a stupid logo.

And also I did not copy and paste the words in m interests page. Please please just stop flaming, I'm sorry for everything, can we just start new?

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 08:36 PM

And also I did not copy and paste the words in m interests page. Please please just stop flaming, I'm sorry for everything, can we just start new?

Why is the logo stupid?
It didn't do anything wrong.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Please stop putting down and critisizing me and my guild, because it is mean, and rude.

Azrael
05-18-2010, 08:38 PM

Notice that the reason he wont copy it is because it is stupid... not because its blatant plagiarism.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Why is the logo stupid?
It didn't do anything wrong.

stop it, just stop it.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Notice that the reason he wont copy it is because it is stupid... not because its blatant plagiarism.

ok, I forgot to say that it was plagiarism too.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:39 PM
dude, 10 pages of absolute fun... :)

Just made this........

http://i47.tinypic.com/14weir8.jpg

Dizko
05-18-2010, 08:40 PM
It's over guys :P

See y'all next week.

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:40 PM

OKAY. GAME MOTHA FUDGIN OVAR. You have just made the biggest mistake of your whole life. You don't mess with Star Command fool. Watch your back.

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
OKAY. GAME MOTHA FUDGIN OVAR. You have just made the biggest mistake of your whole life. You don't mess with Star Command fool. Watch your back.

Sorry for posting, but I just wanted to say.

Congratulations! You are the 100th post of the thread!!

--EDIT
Nvm, just realized its the 100th reply, not post.

Fail.

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry for posting, but I just wanted to say.

Congratulations! You are the 100th post of the thread!!

--EDIT
Nvm, just realized its the 100th reply, not post.

Fail.

My life had meaning for about 30 seconds.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 08:49 PM
My life had meaning for about 30 seconds.

Dude that is twice as long as it takes to Copy and Paste :) (Control+C then Control+V)

Idk. Flamin is a PRO at it, he might make it in less than 10 seconds...

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Dude that is twice as long as it takes to Copy and Paste :) (Control+C then Control+V)

Idk. Flamin is a PRO at it, he might make it in less than 10 seconds...

Haha, god do I love this community.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Haha, god do I love this community.

*high five*

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Justg --- hmmm "reading forums"

WOW this guy posted WANNA JOIN A GUILD and everyone is repying...... must be a popular guild...................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
................................ http://derp.blogs.exetel.com.au/uploads/derppics/DerpTVguycopy.jpg

Banned
05-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I nearly pissed myself reading that.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Stop, stop stop, you people are just plan mean. Putting people down for the fun of it.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 08:58 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-soldier-and-cat.jpg

Banned
05-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Looks like the devs deleted the 1.2 threads.

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Weird how this one's still standing.

Rebel
05-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Do you know how much money I could make turning this thread into a book.

Justg
05-18-2010, 09:07 PM
*looks around*
*goes back to dancing with the stars*

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Do you know how much money I could make turning this thread into a book.

oh God...this would be a NY Times BestSeller :)

Dizko
05-18-2010, 09:08 PM
*looks around*

lmao.

Move along sir, nothing to see here.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Justg, why do you not lock this thread because of all the flaming? Do you too like to see people put down just for fun?

Dizko
05-18-2010, 09:22 PM
There's no insults being thrown. People are just having fun.

But its your thread so if you request it be locked then it will, I'm sure.

Azrael
05-18-2010, 09:22 PM
*looks around*

Epic

Btw the pussycat dolls singer is gonna win i think.

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 09:23 PM
There's no insults being thrown. People are just having fun.

But its your thread so if you request it be locked then it will, I'm sure.

It's not his :) It's Cascades !!

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Justg, why do you not lock this thread because of all the flaming? Do you too like to see people put down just for fun?

Come on mate you have to realise by now that this is all just been a big troll session.

Nobody actually cares weather you did steal any slogan or guild name or not.

We are all obviously bored and you were the easy target.

Just let it die now......... I think it's best we all did..... NUTZ OUT. ;P

Rebel
05-18-2010, 09:24 PM

I don't see anyone being put down. Try to lighten up and you'll see that this is just a big joke thread. I mean, have you not laughed once while reading this? If not.... Well... That is just strange....

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:24 PM
No insults being thrown??? Look at banned's first post in this thread.

Dizko
05-18-2010, 09:25 PM
It's not his :) It's Cascades !!

Oh.

You're on your own then xD

But really. Everyone is just bored waiting on 1.2

Just enjoy the crazyness

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't see anyone being put down. Try to lighten up and you'll see that this is just a big joke thread. I mean, have you not laughed once while reading this? If not.... Well... That is just strange....

Lol, about 5 of us have been on Vent and just laughing our asses off. :)

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:26 PM

Yeah come on I even altered a Miley Cyrus biography and posted it in this thread........

Here it is again for those that missed it..... http://i47.tinypic.com/14weir8.jpg

Dizko
05-18-2010, 09:27 PM

Banned is like that scary dog on the end of the chain.

Just make sure you know the length of the chain and it really doesn't matter how much he barks.

Banned <3

Banned
05-18-2010, 09:29 PM

It always leads back to me. :p

Spacetime <3 (Cept Flamin)

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:30 PM
It always leads back to me. :p

Spacetime <3

That's because http://seoyourblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/google-banned.jpg

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:32 PM
So everyone was just being sarcastic? Oh, you guys all got me there, I thought you all were being serious.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:33 PM
What does Cept mean?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:33 PM
So everyone was just being sarcastic? Oh, you guys all got me there, I thought you all were being serious.

Hahaha no no we aren't serious however http://computershopper.com/shoptalk/serious.jpg

Banned
05-18-2010, 09:34 PM

You just got punked! How does that make you feel?

Rebel
Or are we.... :p

KongsNutz
What does Cept mean?

I think it means he really really.............. likes you..... ;P

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Ok, but please at least stop picking on me now?

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Ok, but please at least stop picking on me now?

Fine....... this is my last post in this thread ever........ I swear.

But for the lols here is a summary of all the images posted in this thread so far:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ajp30x.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/14weir8.jpg
http://derp.blogs.exetel.com.au/uploads/derppics/DerpTVguycopy.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-soldier-and-cat.jpg
http://seoyourblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/google-banned.jpg
http://computershopper.com/shoptalk/serious.jpg

And the dev's response.....

Justg:
"Looks around"
"Goes back to dancing with the stars"

Diz
05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
-.-

*goes back to eating sloppy joes*

LordRaid
05-18-2010, 10:01 PM

Was Xanthia and I, over the deliberate listing that Venom was allied with this.... super long named guild (I'm going to just say LA - Legendary Alliance! :D)

Wait for more.... I'm only off on reading the fourth page; three hours ago this was only on two pages and I thought this thread would die xD
Btw, I'm going to have to agree with Xanthia when he pointed out that you bump your threads unnecessarily.... really. There's a limit to how many times people tolerate this.

Please stop putting down and critisizing me and my guild, because it is mean, and rude.
Time for fun laughs.

No one can start over with others when you mess with the symbol of Star Command. Seriously.

Laughed at this; this post was just too funny for words.

I love this thread.

Iambirdman
05-18-2010, 10:15 PM
You guys sound like bunch of little girls arguing on who copied who lol fun stuff

Flamin
05-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I was NOT posting those to boot my thread, and the star command symbol is fine, but all I was saying is that it would be plagaigerism to use it, and that I did not want to use it either.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 10:25 PM
I was just wondering, is this the longest thread on this website?
Btw, kingnutz, you can still post, but please just don't pick on people.

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Flamin

Hot

Cheetos!!

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 10:48 PM
ok, Flamin just stop posting lol, starting to annoy again...your beating a dead horse....

KongsNutz
05-18-2010, 10:51 PM
ok, Flamin just stop posting lol, starting to annoy again...your beating a dead horse....

I'm just gunna leave this here.......
http://bombmatt.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Are you 12.....stop posting...I am done as well..

Cascade
05-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Lol you guys argued for forever.

Sayishere
05-19-2010, 10:40 AM
i was reading the first page and you was arguing over the slogan quality over quantity, and words implying this idea

this is a very common phrase people say, its not like any of you here invented it, its not copyrighted is it? :P

be more original and think of something that isnt so cliche lol

Cascade
05-19-2010, 10:45 AM
I know lol

Smellulater1
05-19-2010, 10:52 AM
ok nothing to say just wanted to be part of this epic thread

Flamin
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
yay, 150th poster on this thread!!

King Richie
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Holy SHIZZZZ i jumped on this thread way to late ... time to help .... flammin you coppied THE LEGENDS name ... XANTHIAS SLOGAN and whats next ?? lol i luv you guys !!

Cascade
05-19-2010, 10:55 AM
haha I think this is the biggest thread :)

Sayishere
05-19-2010, 10:56 AM
im actually starting to have high hopes for this game now, this is an actual flame war. this is a good sign :P

keep arguing thx

Xanthia
05-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Stop, this thread is getting annoying now, last night it was fun. Please stop posting, Flamin you are so annoying don't post any more. This thread needs to be over.

TheBaconKing
05-19-2010, 10:58 AM
I could have sworn this was locked last night when I went to bed...

King Richie
05-19-2010, 11:00 AM
LoL

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/130195-bigthumbnail.jpg
we need more people like you xanthia =)
ps. dosent the bullet kinda look like .....

Xanthia
05-19-2010, 11:00 AM
They don't permanently lock threads that often, most of the time threads get locked because the DEV's are tired of seeing such annoying posting, and they hope that by locking for a few hours the players will stop posting, but we always have a few rotten eggs in the forum community.

Cascade
05-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Why do we need more people like xanthia?

EDIT:Your the one who started arguing xanthia if you wouldn't have posted we wouldn't have argued and does it really matter who copied who it's not copyrighted so....

King Richie
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Why do we need more people like xanthia?

EDIT:Your the one who started arguing xanthia if you wouldn't have posted we wouldn't have argued and does it really matter who copied who it's not copyrighted so....

Lol when did i ever argue with xanthia ?? hes my friend dude

Cascade
05-19-2010, 11:18 AM
I was talking to xanthia :P

Esus
05-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Great job pouring more gas the fire...

King Richie
05-19-2010, 11:30 AM
WOOOOO Bonfire

Cascade
05-19-2010, 11:35 AM