PDA

View Full Version : Another nasty...

Zipponator
02-25-2011, 03:31 AM
Well here is yet another nasty, unprovoked and and normal. I seriousely have no idea why he was speaking like this. ( the guy in screenshot isnt the nasty by the way, i just needed someone so i can reveiw the chat and take the screenie)

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/Thunderslam/5y-1.png

KingFu
02-25-2011, 07:37 AM
No need to make a thread about it. Devs will most likely lock.

When this happens, just e-mail the screenshot to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing "[at]" with "@"

wolfendragon
02-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Definatly nasty reported someone spewing nwords and female dogs left and right at bc myself so I know how you feel.even. had someone tell to f off in game I was hosting couldn't get them quick enough though.

Major
02-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Ya not cool, we don't need people like that in this game!

Greyhorse
02-25-2011, 11:26 AM
I did a boatload of reporting in Forest Haven last night. There was a group standing around in the center, right in the spawning area. They were spewing vile racist rants laced with lots of profanity . . . *very* nasty. What a terrible first impression for someone just starting to play.

Snakespeare
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
No need to even screenshot it. Just report the person. The devs will examine the logs, which they have as text on the server.

Major
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I did a boatload of reporting in Forest Haven last night. There was a group standing around in the center, right in the spawning area. They were spewing vile racist rants laced with lots of profanity . . . *very* nasty. What a terrible first impression for someone just starting to play.

Just rediciulous. That kinda stuff will def push people away from this game. Report.Report.Report.