PDA

View Full Version : Skill points lost after Respec.

edgemaster
02-25-2011, 04:52 AM
When i start and level up my hero I obtain 4 skill points automatically when i get a new skill. When I try to respec I loose those automatical incremented skill points. :(

Grizzlykitty
02-25-2011, 05:14 AM
Ummmm? No.

Royce
02-25-2011, 07:42 AM
You get 1 skill point per level, starting at level 2, so the number of skill points you have should be one less then your level. So for example, you should have 19 skill points at level 20, and 44 skill points at level 45.

KingFu
02-25-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm not positive on what you're asking, but it sounds like you're having a problem with respeccing skills. When you respec, it withdraws all submitted skill points, and lets you re-do them. To put them back, simply go to the skills tab, tap on the skill that you wish to level up, and click "Increase Skill Rank" after incresing all desired skill ranks and having no skill points left, map them out.

edgemaster
02-25-2011, 07:59 AM
I am telling you. When you respec the skills after 10.level You loose 4 skill points. That is because you obtained the skill points automaticly with the 4 starting skills.
Like you obtain the Heal, Frostbite, Lightning and Resurrect and you dont "waste" any of the skill points.

KingFu
02-25-2011, 08:03 AM
You never lose skill points. You obtain a skill point every level, and learn a skill every 2 levels up until level 24. When you level, and when you learn a new skill, it automatically delivers a skill point to that skill, up until you have learned 4. You don't lose a skill point by respeccing, all it did before was automatically invest a skill point in the newly learned skill as a guide.

KaotiicxDream
02-25-2011, 08:31 AM
You get 1 skill point per level, starting at level 2, so the number of skill points you have should be one less then your level. So for example, you should have 19 skill points at level 20, and 44 skill points at level 45.

i think it is this he was thinking about ;-)
If not i don't know..

It worked well for me when i respeced my Tank the other day... I respeced both ability and skill points...

KaotiicxDream
02-25-2011, 08:34 AM
I am telling you. When you respec the skills after 10.level You loose 4 skill points. That is because you obtained the skill points automaticly with the 4 starting skills.
Like you obtain the Heal, Frostbite, Lightning and Resurrect and you dont "waste" any of the skill points.

Hmm.. NO? which level are u ?? i didn't loose any points when i respeced as level 51...

Royce
02-25-2011, 09:00 AM
The skill points automatically assigned to the first four skills are not "extra" skill points. The skill point you normally get at each level is just automatically assigned at the levels where you learn those skills. You should still have a number of available skill points that is equal to your level minus 1. If you could state what your level is and how many SP you have, that would be helpful.