PDA

View Full Version : Rings moved within account

Beez
02-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Just a thought, but maybe the rings we pay plat for should be transferable within the account. Reasoning behind this is that when we buy the maps on one char, it is available for the other char. Now I understand the point might be to sell some Plat. But a transfer once of rings would be amazing.

Bought a dex ring for my enchant and jsut respec'd her to pure int and the ring is worthless now.

StompArtist
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Just a thought, but maybe the rings we pay plat for should be transferable within the account. Reasoning behind this is that when we buy the maps on one char, it is available for the other char. Now I understand the point might be to sell some Plat. But a transfer once of rings would be amazing.

Bought a dex ring for my enchant and jsut respec'd her to pure int and the ring is worthless now.

You can transfer them using your stash :D

Moogerfooger
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Try using your stash.

Edit: Stomp beat me to it.

Beez
02-25-2011, 10:08 AM
didnt realize that, ill try when i get home. Thanks Stomp

Major
02-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Haha ya it took me a while to figure out you can swap weapons and stuff through the stash between chars...but I really only play on char anyways lol.

superss
02-25-2011, 10:23 AM
yah its great my brother and i are on the same account so ill give his char stuff i don't need anymore. thanks devs for that feature!