PDA

View Full Version : Where to earn most gold?

Genes
02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Hi all, which is the best place to go to for gold earnings.

Major
02-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Farm plasma pyramid in ao2, solo is best!

Cmandial
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Just curious how much gold do u make per run in plasma pyramid?

Kujen
02-25-2011, 10:50 AM
I usually stop and remake before or after the first boss (go straight, not to the left where the djinn is). This gets about 3-4k each time, and that's not the full map.

mcyto
02-25-2011, 10:55 AM
I got about 6k for every full run and about 4k for every full run with 5 people in the group.

Genes
02-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Just solo the map. Mob drops quite a bit of money but loot drops are little. Without killing any bosses, went straight after djinn, earned 3.4k excluding sales from loot drops. Is ctk worth more by liquidating the loots after the run?

Junside
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Just solo the map. Mob drops quite a bit of money but loot drops are little. Without killing any bosses, went straight after djinn, earned 3.4k excluding sales from loot drops. Is ctk worth more by liquidating the loots after the run?

Selling loots from CTK is unpredictable since you don't know how many drops you'll get. You can sit in the mynas area and keep farming them but that will take about a minute for them to respawn. Plasma Pyramid in AO2 is surefire. 2.5k to 4k, surely under 5 minutes each run. Besides, the most I ever get out of liquidizing drops from CTK range from 1500 to 3k.

Sky../
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
And leave your pots in the stash, soo ou can get 25 of each for free.

Personally i prefer CtK. Why? Because ctk gold comes from item loots, so even with a full party you pretty much get the same gold. More fun playing with a full party than solo. You also get exp till you're 53. Gold loot from plasma gets divided across the whole party, so you'll have to solo(boring) for it to be worth it.

Snakespeare
02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
This question has been asked many times, and people have gone out of their way to collect a lot of data. Why not try the search function? You will get a lot more than two or three opinions. You can actually get accumulated data.

tjornan
02-25-2011, 01:40 PM
It really depends. Lets face it, if your looking for a steady income, AO2 is your choice. However, if you want money quick, or xtremely slow (it depends on ur luck) then go for farming pinks.

Major
02-25-2011, 01:43 PM
It really depends. Lets face it, if your looking for a steady income, AO2 is your choice. However, if you want money quick, or xtremely slow (it depends on ur luck) then go for farming pinks.

Pinks is where the money is at. Just farm pinks....if your lucky lol

adwin
02-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Sure, PP is a fast run with lost of enemies, but CTK has way more drops (VERY often and at least green). Sell those and you're making a ton.
When I'm short on money, I usually help out lower levels and at the same time make dough. Easy.

Pokechmp
02-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Farm pinks, sell junk, ao2. Crush the keeper gives lots of drops, which you can sell.