PDA

View Full Version : Cyber armor of rift?

Daonaloz
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
What good is it? By the time I finished the quest I already had a set of shadow armor. I can't sell it or give it away. This quest took a long time I hate to think it was for nothing. What have you done with it?

Kujen
02-25-2011, 10:45 AM
It's sitting in the inventory of my now-dysfunctional mule. I don't think I ever used it as my bear had rift at the time. Not sure why I did those quests. Too bad it doesnt have a high liquidation price, since it's not tradeable. If it was tradeable though, it wouldn't be worth a lot..none of the quest rewards are.

Tengotengo
02-25-2011, 10:51 AM
It wasn't for nothing I hope...
If you started it around 50-51 and did Victory Lap runs exclusively, you should have gotten some XP out of it, and some money. Also Cyber is a smidge better than Rift, basically free, and looks really good. I like Hate too, but at 250k per item it's pretty prohibitive.

Too bad Shadow caves don't give XP anymore. I'm thinking of giving up on Shadow mage armor and going Gem.

mcyto
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
As of right now, I'm working on the cyber set for my second character. Even though I already have my death set, its always good to have the set for kicks.

Kujen
02-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I sold all my shadow gear, one of each set, because the new stuff is pretty decent. I only use one new pink, the rest is orange/green/purple. But it works fine, especially the Mage gear...and I made some money selling the shadow gear.

Tengotengo
02-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I finally bit the bullet and outfitted my mage in orange stuff. She's a beast, and for only about 35k.