PDA

View Full Version : So...About Breeze

Remarked
01-05-2015, 07:51 PM
yea yea theres a billion threads about this overated op AA pet blaaaaah.
But when is the nerf coming? You cant possibly just let this pet roam around with its current AA and passive ability the way it is now. i heard theyre looking at this pet but were in January already. You guys should of reviewed this before the break.

Reconstruction
01-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Lol let them have there break I'm sure they will review when they get back

ArcaneCreed
01-05-2015, 08:47 PM
yea yea theres a billion threads about this overated op AA pet blaaaaah.
But when is the nerf coming? You cant possibly just let this pet roam around with its current AA and passive ability the way it is now. i heard theyre looking at this pet but were in January already. You guys should of reviewed this before the break.

There's no difference than Slag stunning, why are you complaining about only one pet out of all other pets? That's typically not fair right there.

Alhuntrazeck
01-05-2015, 08:53 PM
There's no difference than Slag stunning, why are you complaining about only one pet out of all other pets? That's typically not fair right there.

No difference absolutely.

Breeze stuns for 7 seconds, stuns on passive as well and auto targets you so no matter what you do AT LEAST one of your teammates WILL get frozen.

Slag stuns for 2.5 seconds.

Yeah they're the same...

ArcaneCreed
01-05-2015, 08:57 PM
No difference absolutely.

Breeze stuns for 7 seconds, stuns on passive as well and auto targets you so no matter what you do AT LEAST one of your teammates WILL get frozen.

Slag stuns for 2.5 seconds.

Yeah they're the same...

So then go farm and buy it? Just because you don't have something that's intended to perform as it should, doesn't give you rights to complain about it.

Caabatric
01-05-2015, 09:15 PM
So then go farm and buy it? Just because you don't have something that's intended to perform as it should, doesn't give you rights to complain about it.
... Alhunt you also forgot to mention slag stun is 60% chance whereas breeze is 100%.
and go farm and buy it when the expected nerf is in 3 days...
It is quite binding for pvp players that arent UBER RICH enough to buy a 2m pet and they will know that it will be nerfed very soon. Then they know if they enter pvp they will get rekt by breeze.

Hail
01-05-2015, 09:54 PM
... Alhunt you also forgot to mention slag stun is 60% chance whereas breeze is 100%.
It is quite binding for pvp players that arent UBER RICH enough to buy a 2m pet and they will know that it will be nerfed very soon. Then they know if they enter pvp they will get rekt by breeze.

A players wealth should have nothing to do with Breeze, if they work hard enough farming the tombs one day they will have Breeze themselves.

Volt
01-05-2015, 10:05 PM

A players wealth should have nothing to do with Breeze, if they work hard enough farming the tombs one day they will have Breeze themselves.

And it can be farmed in about 2 days. Anyways, if you can't beat them, join them. Till then there shouldn't be a huge complaint since it can be obtained by everyone without using plat.

It isn't too hard to ask for a no-breeze clash.

Caabatric
01-05-2015, 11:01 PM
And it can be farmed in about 2 days. Anyways, if you can't beat them, join them. Till then there shouldn't be a huge complaint since it can be obtained by everyone without using plat.

It isn't too hard to ask for a no-breeze clash.

while this is true Both Hail and Volt a player that is expecting a pet nerf will most likely not waste 2 days full our running these tombs but much rather profit long term rather than gain a short term edge in pvp. (or at least i wouldnt)
I find this especially true with the release of new mythics expected.

EDIT:
The fact that it can be 100% farmed and shouldn't bring complaints is true Volt sorry didnt see that.

Remarked
01-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Then again. not everyone have an endgame char to farm a breeze or enough wealth.

Hail
01-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Then again. not everyone have an endgame char to farm a breeze or enough wealth.

Then again, it is not hard to level one.

Hail
01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
while this is true Both Hail and Volt a player that is expecting a pet nerf will most likely not waste 2 days full our running these tombs but much rather profit long term rather than gain a short term edge in pvp. (or at least i wouldnt)
I find this especially true with the release of new mythics expected.

EDIT:
The fact that it can be 100% farmed and shouldn't bring complaints is true Volt sorry didnt see that.

The point is if these people that are complaining DID farm Breeze they would NOT be complaining. Therefore the Breeze nerf would NOT be necessary and the people that did buy would be happy :)

Caabatric
01-06-2015, 12:38 AM
@Hail but many people i see would be angry buying a 21m+ sam and have it beat by a legendary pet....
Also as arcane pets should be better than legendary the next arcane/mythic pet wold have to OP to another extent...
If breeze wasnt nerfed future pet scaling would be ruined and if everyone had breeze pvp would be who evaded the breeze freeze.
If there was an effective counter (i heard Ironbite is okay) i could see why it wouldnt be nerfed but there isnt.

Remarked
01-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Then again, it is not hard to level one.

than again, Not everyone has the funds to level an endgame and have good gear.

Kriticality
01-06-2015, 01:44 AM
They said they'd tend to it after the break. It's getting nerfed. The devs already stated that it was not meant to function this way. I'm sure they have tons of PMs about breeze. Let's see where we stand at the end of the week.

Earlingstad
01-06-2015, 02:21 AM
While being on a team full of breezes, winning is a piece of cake but do we really want pvp to be infested with freeze, where half the time we are doing nothing except for being a statue instead of actually fighting? Scorch has been needing a buff for so long, why not make its AA spit out a fireball that melts freeze and other immobilizing effects?

Universalpro
01-06-2015, 03:26 AM
Well breeze would be nerfed soon anyway...
So stop debating over it and if u mind getting owned by one so much, just leave the room

Dex Scene
01-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Their holiday will be over on 6th. They will work out something after that.
And people who are telling, "don't complain just go buy/farm a breeze", cares only about winning in pvp by any means whether that consist killing a dummy statue opponent or letting a bug rule breaker (freeze working in pvp when freeze and banish should never work in pvp period) stay in the game no matter if it destroys PvP or not!!
Oh and breeze is a PVE pet, it was released to be a crowd controller pet in TOMBS.

Cranky
01-06-2015, 07:25 AM
That's op

Doobiez
01-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Smh......I'm going to take it as a joke to all ppl that said breeze doesn't need a nerf try getting freezed by 3+ breeze in game

Doobiez
01-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Truth couldent be more real 😔

Seoratrek
01-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Hey everyone!

The dev team hasn't made any official comments on what they are going to do in regards to buffing/nerfing etc. to the pet Breeze. Once they do, please be sure to give them feedback there. Thanks! :)