PDA

View Full Version : Most valuable item

Arbiterking
01-05-2015, 09:43 PM
I made this post purely out of curiosity. In your opinion, what is the most valuable item of pocket legends?

Burstnuke
01-05-2015, 09:44 PM
torch definately, it one hit kills everything in the game, seriously.

SillyJuan
01-05-2015, 09:48 PM
I meant to post this on another thread srry

Arbiterking
01-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Wut?

Apa
01-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Black drag hands down

Suentous PO
01-06-2015, 02:43 AM
Black drag hands down

Now that there are so many PayPal pros, the gear that tends to register to me are the untradable holiday items, or elite quest items.
Not that someone couldn't buy an acc, but that it's obviously easier to illegally acquire gold and have a 71 elite item, than to be an older player with a snowman bow or rosewand .
Coming from someone who has a couple black

Apa
01-06-2015, 02:44 AM
Now that there are so many PayPal pros, the gear that tends to register to me are the untradable holiday items.
Not that someone couldn't buy an acc, but that it's obviously easier to illegally acquire gold and have a 71 elite item, than to be an older player with a snowman bow or rosewand .

Yea I guess so

Hurikaz
01-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Now that there are so many PayPal pros, the gear that tends to register to me are the untradable holiday items, or elite quest items.
Coming from someone who has a couple black

whats ur PayPal :o

Rodder
01-06-2015, 07:35 AM
As Sue was explaining and many players already explained, there's a difference between rare items and expensive items, yes ofc black drag is rare, 71elites are rare but they are nowhere near the rarest. I'd have to say 1h gurgox hammer since I've only ever seen 1.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 08:01 AM
As Sue was explaining and many players already explained, there's a difference between rare items and expensive items, yes ofc black drag is rare, 71elites are rare but they are nowhere near the rarest. I'd have to say 1h gurgox hammer since I've only ever seen 1.

It was only in the trailer for AO3. There was never any proof that someone actually got one in the game.

Speaking of rare tradable items... How about those?
- fine gold plating
- ruby gem
- any of the discontinued level 2 armors

Rodder
01-06-2015, 08:13 AM
It was only in the trailer for AO3. There was never any proof that someone actually got one in the game.

Actually someone posted a screenshot of one on the forums a while ago, so that made me believe it existed and then I tried to find it in game to see for myself and I did find someone with one, this was maybe a year and a half ago.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Actually someone posted a screenshot of one on the forums a while ago, so that made me believe it existed and then I tried to find it in game to see for myself and I did find someone with one, this was maybe a year and a half ago.

There are a lot of screenshots with people wielding the gurgox hammer with one hand. Of course it is a bug that happens when you have a one handed weapon and equip a two handed weapon while walking. You appear to hold it in one hand for as long as you keep walking.

Anyway... Did he show you the hammer in trade? And you did not take a screenshot? Is it too hard to take a screenshot?

for the lulz
01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
The most valuable item for me would be a gold or green fbow. Iv only held a green fbow once when broadcastle let me borrow his.

quantionus
01-06-2015, 09:51 AM
There are a lot of screenshots with people wielding the gurgox hammer with one hand. Of course it is a bug that happens when you have a one handed weapon and equip a two handed weapon while walking. You appear to hold it in one hand for as long as you keep walking.

Anyway... Did he show you the hammer in trade? And you did not take a screenshot? Is it too hard to take a screenshot?

correct me if m wrong but that bug doesnt work with the avatar page i guess.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 10:18 AM
correct me if m wrong but that bug doesnt work with the avatar page i guess.

Of course. That is why there are no real screenshots of a one handed gurgox hammer, except the ones taken from the AO3 trailer.

Rodder
01-06-2015, 04:39 PM

He did provide me with a screenshot, I know it wasn't the glitch, that glitch hasn't been around that long, the screenshot was taken a while back because you can tell the quality of the avatar page is different.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 04:49 PM
He did provide me with a screenshot, I know it wasn't the glitch, that glitch hasn't been around that long, the screenshot was taken a while back because you can tell the quality of the avatar page is different.

1. He provided you with a screenshot?
2. Why dont you show it to us?
3. That glitch has been in the game for as long as I can remember

Rodder
01-06-2015, 04:58 PM
1. He provided you with a screenshot?
2. Why dont you show it to us?
3. That glitch has been in the game for as long as I can remember

1. He showed me a screenshot from the avatar page, where you can't do the glitch.
2. Because I can't find it.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 05:13 PM
1. He showed me a screenshot from the avatar page, where you can't do the glitch.
2. Because I can't find it.

You not only demand from me that I trust you completely, but I also have to depend on your judgement that you infact saw an un-altered screenshot (which you lost) from someone elses avatar page who's name you also forgot. Then you also expect me to trust a stranger and that the image he showed you was infact a completely legit and un-edited screenshot.

Clearly you must see as well that you have no credibility.

Z
01-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Coming from someone that has played during that time (haven't played in over a year, idk why I'm even here now) but from my understanding there was 1 maybe more when it came out that was 1h then they updated it for them to be 2h leaving the 1 maybe more to stay as is. When i read the title, the first thing that came to mind was the 1h gurgox

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Coming from someone that has played during that time (haven't played in over a year, idk why I'm even here now) but from my understanding there was 1 maybe more when it came out that was 1h then they updated it for them to be 2h leaving the 1 maybe more to stay as is. When i read the title, the first thing that came to mind was the 1h gurgox

Again, it was only rumors. If you can provide actual proof, we would be glad to see it. Do you also believe that there was once an Oyster class? Do you also believe that there is an extremely rare item out there named Bronx Bomber?
Coming from someone who played during that time as well, but that does not affect credibility.

Z
01-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Again, it was only rumors. If you can provide actual proof, we would be glad to see it. Do you also believe that there was once an Oyster class? Do you also believe that there is an extremely rare item out there named Bronx Bomber?
Coming from someone who played during that time as well, but that does not affect credibility.
Honestly, I was only trying to help out. I really would rather not spend an hour going through the 1000s of pages to find any other info on that subject. Just stating that I remember it as being true. I may be wrong but I may be right. Wasn't discounting your experience here, cause frankly I really don't care, just stating what I remember to be true. Just cause there's no proof that I can provide to u, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Madfisho
01-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey level one

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L

Mister Smith
01-06-2015, 05:36 PM
torch definately, it one hit kills everything in the game, seriously.

Woah thats just AMAZING :D gimme one please

Z
01-06-2015, 05:39 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?156574-If-you-could-have-1-discontinued-item-what-would-it-be/page2
and when it was brought up as discontinued in this thread why didn't you debate it then?

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Honestly, I was only trying to help out. I really would rather not spend an hour going through the 1000s of pages to find any other info on that subject. Just stating that I remember it as being true. I may be wrong but I may be right. Wasn't discounting your experience here, cause frankly I really don't care, just stating what I remember to be true. Just cause there's no proof that I can provide to u, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
No, I understand. I am just here to counter on things that I cannot find any proof for. I am fine with you admiting that all your knowledge on the item comes from rumors.

Hey level one
Errrm... Hi?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?156574-If-you-could-have-1-discontinued-item-what-would-it-be/page2
and when it was brought up as discontinued in this thread why didn't you debate it then?
I honestly do not know, I wish I would have. It is pretty apparent that my finals were coming up and that all my posts from that time are extremely short and not as sophisticated or long-winded as they are now (ha) due to the fact that I was busy. Or I might have not cared enough about the false information that was posted about the hammer and got more stuck on the fact that someone posted that a level one wand existed.

Rodder
01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Why do you have to argue about everything? I have seen it, don't believe me if you don't want to I honestly couldn't care less because now you're just being stubborn. Not going to argue about it, peace.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Why do you have to argue about everything? I have seen it, don't believe me if you don't want to I honestly couldn't care less because now you're just being stubborn. Not going to argue about it, peace.
I just do not want the future generations to stumble upon posts like these:

I'd have to say 1h gurgox hammer since I've only ever seen 1.
And immediately regard it as the truth. I have done a lot of research on this forum and the amount of false information I come across really bothers me.

DivineMoustache
01-06-2015, 06:23 PM
regarding an avatar page screenie: that seems pretty fishy to me, because of the existence of this glitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1Y6jYt6Z8

edit: nvm I'm dumb, 2h would still look like 2h, but still, this shows how easily manipulated the avatar page is.

personally for me, the most rare item looks like the l71 crafted savage/swift gear.

Rodder
01-06-2015, 06:34 PM
I just do not want the future generations to stumble upon posts like these:

And immediately regard it as the truth. I have done a lot of research on this forum and the amount of false information I come across really bothers me.

I know I have seen it I know other players have too, I'm done arguing, you're a waste of time.

nun
01-06-2015, 06:44 PM
me liek dat 1h gurgox hamer!

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Just saying, I'm not trying to get these players implicated in this but players like crim and parth have posted about this too, are you calling them stupid aswel?

At what point did I call you stupid? I never get on a personal level.

I believe them that they heard rumors about a one handed gurgox hammer.

Rodder
01-06-2015, 06:49 PM
At what point did I call you stupid? I never get on a personal level.

I believe them that they heard rumors about a one handed gurgox hammer.

Sorry, I didn't word that well, I misread your post and I edited mine.

LEVEL ONE
01-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Sorry, I didn't word that well, I misread your post and I edited mine.
Well... that edit is far more personal... I do not mind though.

You have to admit though that if that my people have seen it, that it is a little bit weird that there are no screenshots of it.

Edit: Actually if you can provide me a Pocket Legends .ipa file that is from November/October/December 2010, I might be able to settle this

Arbiterking
01-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Even if it does exist, no one that still plays owns it, so it hardly matters. Let's move on, shall we?

nun
01-06-2015, 07:21 PM
u sterted it men

D-:
01-06-2015, 09:12 PM

A good debate shows an intelligent mind, friend.

iRandom
01-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Most Valuable item ingame = the shield u get for being a good boi

Rodder
01-06-2015, 10:06 PM
A good debate shows an intelligent mind, friend.

And I might aswel reply how do I know you're smart, I don't have proof.

iRandom
01-06-2015, 10:42 PM
And I might aswel reply how do I know you're smart, I don't have proof.

and he might reply
"Ditto, friend."

lal
01-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Lol before i opened this thread i was like i bet some people are arguing about if the 1h gurgox hammer is real or not again. Hmmmm seems i was right that this would happen. IMO the most valuable item is a green fbow.

Baidoroot
01-07-2015, 02:44 PM
The most expensive item I can think of is black dragon pieces, they cost a lot of in game money if you we're to buy one

Schnitzel
01-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Most valuable item (In my opinion) : My Founders' Helm :D

Epw
01-08-2015, 05:20 AM
Imo the most valuable & rare ingame "item" can be described as a trustworthly friend on your list. That worths much more than any gold caps. :)